Sanderson Automotive Service

SZ
Susan Z.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the mechanic was very informative and the work turned out great.

Josh H.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/13/2018
Always great, timely, trustworthy, reliable service!
Sanderson Automotive has been our family trusted auto mechanic for over 3 years now and has always been trustworthy, timely, reliable and affordable. We’ll continue to be back every time we need auto work!

Mitch B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said the staff was up front with him about everything they did, he was happy with the price, and they did it right the first time.

Jerry H.
10/30/2018
Good service, quality job and work done timely.

NL
Nancy L.
10/29/2018
Diagnostic assessment
Mike Sanderson, the owner, really knows cars. He supplied me with very detailed pictures and explanations of what needed to be repaired on my 2006 Toyota RAV4. He sent all of this to me so that I have a record of it and I can decide when to have certain things fixed. I also know what I need to take care of down the road. Mike is honest and a good businessman.

PR
Phil R.
10/24/2018
Quick Service
Well I had a brake line just break while drivin. Ended up getting both brake inesand fittings to the front replaced. It was fairly expensive but I do think it was a fair price.

Ashley B.
Kia Soul
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ashley's husband. He said the business provided good and quick service. Their prices were great.

RN
Ruby N.
Mitsubishi Mirage
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Ruby said that the place treated her with respect, they were prompt and they took good care of her.

Clifford H.
10/14/2018
Oil change service
Took my truck in for standard oil change service. Service was excellent and timely.
Good job Josh.

MJ
Mike J.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
09/25/2018
Always good service
I`ve had several personal and company vehicles into Sanderson over the years and I`ve always been satisfied.

Mark C.
Chrysler 200
09/25/2018
Concise relatable service.
I felt good about the value of my dollar here.

Brian B.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business serviced his vehicle even though they were on a tight schedule. They kept him constantly informed during the process.

PR
Phil R.
09/20/2018
Location, location, location.
Very nice place, they seem very honest.

Jake A.
09/19/2018
Like family
Recently took my vehicle in for routine maintenance and when I got home noticed oil on the garage floor. I ran my car back over to them the next day to make sure everything was ok and they had the issue resolved the same day. Truly quality work and you never leave feeling like you have been “taken to the cleaners”. It’s like have a family member that’s a high level and high quality mechanic. You know they are going to take care of you and be truly fare. High quality work, but more importantly, high integrity.

Clifford H.
Buick Enclave
09/19/2018
Interior repair of seat control console
An excellent job in replacing broken drive side seat control console. Also saw that the windshield wipers were bad, called and we authorized replacement. Excellent service for all my vehicles.