Sanderson Automotive Service

Chuck S.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/19/2018
Very Impressive Service Process
I was very impressed with the service process and the amount of detail provided via the digital reporting. I felt very informed about the status of my vehicle and was provide digital justification for each repair item.

The quality of work is excellent as well. The car was repaired exactly as described and is working perfectly. I will definitely take other vehicles to them for both routine service as well as repair work.

Janet P.
09/15/2018
brakes
Did a great job, even though I did have to take back for a minor adjustment.

Sean S.
Ford Edge
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the staff members are very effective, they communicate well, and completed the service in a timely manner. He stated this is a great team operation.

Charles B.
Ohio
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the staff had a problem with one repair job.

Roger R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/03/2018
Sanderson Service
Excellent service, friendly people, reasonable prices

John G.
08/31/2018
Didn’t fix my problem
I wasn’t pleased with Sanders Automotive, I bought in my vehicle because my battery kept draining, after a Service inspection they told me it was because on of my cables was loose, So after picking my vehicle up, the next day I’m experiencing the same problem, after speaking with the owner I took my vehicle back up to the shop for a second look at no extra charge, after the second inspection they informed me the something is draining my battery, I’m thinking Duh that why I took it to you. Well the owner explain to me that they could find out with draining the battery for 204 dollars, I declined the service because, because I had already paid for a inspection and they told me the problem was loose wires , I’m thinking to myself why would I pay you again to make another guess on my vehicle problems

Michael M.
Nissan Frontier
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he would recommend the business.

Clifford H.
Buick Enclave
08/15/2018
Buick Enclave road trip preparation.
Did a road trip inspection and preparation for our Buick Enclave. This service was done quickly and all items (and others) were inspected and corrective action done. I was told what special services were needed now and what items could wait until I got back from my trip. Found that the driver seat position control panel was damaged and needed replacement. Parts have been ordered and this repair will be done when we return.
Great job; thank you.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you Clifford it is always a pleasure to see you. We will always make sure your Buick Enclave is in good running order.

Christopher B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business' staff took care of his vehicle really quickly.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Christ, thank you for trusting us with the repair of your sons Ford Focus. If you need anything just call or stop by.

Theresa M.
Chevrolet Aveo
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said she really appreciates them. They finished on time. They did a excellent job. She's returning to have work performed on her air conditioner.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 07/31/2018

It was great to meet you and be able to be of service when your vehicle needed repaired.

JJ
Jerome J.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said the staff was polite and forthcoming with insight on future problems.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 07/31/2018

We will always let you know if we see something that might become a problem in the future. It was great to see your again.

LK
Larry K.
Jeep Compass
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business did a good job and the price was decent.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks Larry for trusting us with your vehicle.

Michael M.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they got his vehicle in and out.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 07/31/2018

Glad we could help get the lights working.

Lewis B.
GMC Envoy
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Janet. She said everyone was very nice and they were good about explaining things in detail to her son about the vehicle over the phone.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 07/31/2018

We always happy to take the time to explain things with you and your son. We always like customers to know what and why repairs are needed.

Mike D.
Buick Enclave
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good. The service did not take very long.