LR
LUIS R.
Volkswagen Passat
09/05/2019
Auto Inspection
*The staff is very professional
*Quick performance
*Nice & clean lobby

AA
ALKIN A.
09/04/2019
Highly recommended
Great place to get your car fixed. I have a hybrid plus gas engine car that suddenly gave a high safety alarm on the panel that I had to pull the car over and stopped the engine during rush hour traffic. They analyzed the problem correctly and fixed it with a great deal. Totally recommended.

STEPHEN c.
09/04/2019
Took my car in for a front end alignment, they took care of it promptly and it tracks better on the road now. Very friendly people!

DT
DEB T.
09/03/2019
The staff care about their customers
This was my first time at Santa Ana. They went out of their way to help me get take advantage of a recall from Ford for the issue with my car. When Ford and the dealerships wouldn’t help me they resolved the problem promptly and billed me fairly. I can’t ask for more.

AP
ABI P.
08/31/2019
EXCELLENT Service!
Santa Ana Auto Care service was EXCELLENT! Everyone was friendly, attentive and professional. The work was done on time and I was kept informed all the way to completion.

I recommend Santa Ana Auto Care without any hesitation. You would love the service!!

Tim M.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the business had great hospitality and fair prices.

WM
WILL M.
Ford Expedition
08/26/2019

GW
GRAM W.
08/24/2019
High Marks
Fast and friendly. Prices are reasonable and it’s well kept.

Jose G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Jose said that the service was good.

JAMES P.
08/22/2019
Good service and good price
I recently had my car repaired as Santa Ana. I was referred there by a friend. I was happy with my experience. They were able to diagnose the issues quickly and communicate the needed repairs. They were able to finish the repairs timely, and their prices were fair. I was pleased with the service and recommend them to others.

JOSE M.
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/21/2019
Awesome communication and very fair price
I was driving trough Houston when my Abs sensor went out , I called Santa Ana and had it fixed right on the spot and for a very fair price.

DF
DENISE F.
08/19/2019
Brake pads wheel bearings oil change
I am so happy with how my car drives did not realize how bad the wheel bearings were nice and quiet since the replacement the brakes feel wonderful and it was time for the oil change all done in one day got me out ahead of schedule Always so pleased with the quality and service I receive

CARLOS S.
Carlos Saldivar
I highly recommend this place. They were very fast, great pricing and honest.

I will be coming here from here on out.

Glad I found this place.

MARION L.
Nice 👍🏿 personnel, professional staff
Very good pecan pie coffee

AR
ANGELICA R.
GMC Yukon XL
08/17/2019
Place usvalways packed
They took their time to work on my vehicle. They're pretty pricy.

JN

MIRAM G.
Nissan Rogue
08/15/2019
Fantastic service!
I came to Santa Ana as a recommendation from a friend and I was not disappointed. I had gotten estimates from other service providers that were not willing to explain the job that I needed done. The lovely people at Santa Ana sat with me and explained exactly what my car needed in terms I could understand. Phenomenal service and such amazingly sweet people. I will definitely be coming back whenever my car is in need.

NM
Nick M.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Nick said Hassan is one of the most straightforward and honest mechanics he's ever seen, he exceeds a fair value, and their speed and price point is unmatchable in the current market. He added that he has brought 4 of his friends to this business, already.

NM
Nick M.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

ROBERT W.
08/06/2019
Santa Ana
Thank you for the great customer service and your attention to details. You guys were wonderful and we will be back.