MT
MICHAEL T.
02/17/2019
10 star service
Been coming here for years I will not let my cars be serviced anywhere else. Great quality service work friendly staff owner on site clean shop.no surprises on bill

LAVERNE M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/15/2019
Gratitude
Santos auto service repaired my auto.The staff are five star mechanics. I thank you Santos staff.

LAURIE M.
Volvo XC90
02/15/2019
Quick and friendly service
All the guys are fantastic at Santos. They ordered the part I needed, got me right in and quickly put it on. Tony, the owner even made me a cup of coffee while I waited!!

GJ
GARY J.
02/14/2019
They know what they are doing, and are reliable. Very kind
They fixed things I had given up on. My car is running better than it ever has after they made repairs. They didn't just repair it, they improved its performance.

CK
CRAIG K.
02/14/2019
Santos auto
Excellent service again. Prompt, thorough, do what's necessary but dont try to sell you more work than you need to fix the problem. Do good diagnostics before recommending services, dont just automatically replace parts based on symptoms.

PD
PEG D.
02/13/2019
Great customer service!!
I really appreciated how thorough you were at diagnosing the problem I was having with my car. Also, Becky did an awesome job keeping me updated throughout the day.

RICK W.
02/13/2019
Tony’s a Marvel
Santos has a genuine concern for details. I’ll never take my van anywhere else.

KR
KEVIN R.
Lincoln LS
02/10/2019
Review
Do what they say, and do more. Work is nearly always finished before I expect.

AG
AMELIA G.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
02/09/2019
Honest fix
Our family has worked w santos for 20+yrs. Great work, they communicate very well.

SL
STEVE L.
Middletown, OH
Toyota Camry Solara
02/08/2019
Best Auto Service Ever
I have been getting my cars fixed at Santos Auto service since 1987. I go no where else. They take fantastic care of my Toyotas. They have worked on my old Plymouth Duster, Ford F150 pickup truck, Dodge Colt and others. I can send my female friends to them knowing they are honest and will not try to take advantage of them. They do not throw parts at problems...they figure it out. The Auto dealers are friends and they work well together when necessary. When they make recommendations it is for safety reasons, and you always have the choice. I don't use anyone else. If you have not heard of them, then for you they are the best kept secret in car care in Cincinnati.

JIM H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/07/2019
Santos always great place for your car service.

TW
TOM W.
Buick Enclave
Honesty and excellent mechanics
The only mechanic garage I have used for years
They do excellent work. I highly recommend them to anyone asking about a good mechanic.

BROCK H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Very professional
Office staff and mechanic were a pleasure to work with. I am a repeat customer.

TOM B.
Mason, OH
02/06/2019
Mechanics, not “technicians” will fix your car!
Santos does car repair the way it should be done. They diagnose the problem and repair it, not just guess their way through it and throw a bunch of parts at it. Their mechanics have a huge depth of knowledgeable with a wide range of vehicles. An often missed feature to a good sevice shop is how long the mechanics stick around. When mechanics stay, it means the shop is professionally run and value keeping keeping the best on staff. I won’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

02/04/2019
Good customer service and High integrity and honesty
The employees at Santos are friendly and inform you of the estimated cost for repair in a timely manner. They have loaners available, which is a big plus for me. The work is done efficiently and within time first quoted. They seem to know what they are doing and I trust them.

02/02/2019
Very reasonable
Tons less than the sealer

MARK R.
Saab 9-7X
02/01/2019
Great turnaround on fixing my car
My car blower would not turn off. Drove car to Santos and they took care of it. Replaced the broken part and I was back in business within a few hours.

DAVE H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019
A friendly, professional place with a real desire to take care of the customer.
On numerous occasions Santos Autos has gone above and beyond to accommodate my needs. A truly trustworthy business that always comes through. I would not go to any other place for automobile service. Truly a five star rating👍

KW
KURT W.
Mazda B4000
01/28/2019
Top quality work for a competitive price
I’ve been taking my cars to Santis Auto since I moved to Cincinnati over 12 years ago. From my first visit up to this day they have always impressed me with honest appraisals as to what is needed and sound advice regarding options. I have never doubted for a moment that’s Santos auto is dealing honestly and fairly with me. I am a customer as long as I live in the area.

RANDY G.
01/18/2019
Friendly, professional, fair
Been using Santos for over 20 years. Never had an unnecessary charge always have completed work promptly.