MJ
MIKE J.
Acura 3.2TL
07/17/2019
Top quality, service and value
Santos Auto Service for years has provided top quality service at a good value for both of my cars. I recommend them to all my friends.
Mike J

BG
Betty G.
Acura MDX
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Betty said that she enjoyed the work the place did, they did a good job and she felt comfortable with the staff.

CF
CHAD F.
Porsche Cayenne

JEFF B.
Kia Forte
07/15/2019
The team is always accommodating to my schedule. All work is done when promised. The staff is always professional and courteous in person and on the phone.

MIKE W.
The Beat
Santo’s is the Best!

Rosemary W.
MINI Cooper Countryman
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Rosemary said the service provided by this business was good.

MARGARET W.
Lexus CT 200h
07/14/2019
Friendly, convenient service
I like taking my car to Santos. The staff is friendly and professional. It is a convenient location and the work is completed promptly.

LAURIE M.
Volvo XC90
07/13/2019
Wonderful service!!
Once again everyone took great care of me. They even provided me with a car to use.

KH
KAREN H.
07/11/2019
The Best!!☀️
Santos Auto provides excellent customer service. They care about each and every customer. Prices are reasonable and service is excellent.

Highly Recommended!!

JULIANNA S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Work on my Mini-thermostat replacement
Santos quoted me a price to fix my thermostat and expected day for repair. They did everything as they quoted and under the price they first quoted. I was very pleased with this experience and would use Santos again for car repairs.

CAROL H.
Trustworthy
Great

TW
TOM W.
West Chester, OH
07/10/2019
Highly qualified mechanics honest business have recommended to several people.
Very qualified mechanics. Have been coming to Santos for years

Honda Fit
07/08/2019
Help on a hot day
We were about to take a long trip on a 95 degree day when the air conditioner crapped out! Thankfully, Santos fit us in and has us fixed up within an hour. Thanks Santos!

BRAD B.
07/08/2019
Super fast service!
I dropped off an old crib with clutch problems just before the 4th, expecting it to take a while. Not only did they get it done in a day but came in much cheaper than expected. Santos is a great neighborhood shop - you cannot go wrong.

TOM S.
07/03/2019
Love Santos Auto Service
We have been using Santos for 12+ years and LOVE their service. This visit was for a pre-trip check up for our 13 year old Highlander Hybrid. Because they keep us in good working order, all that was needed was a tire rotation and a headlamp replacement (since I haven't driven in the dark for about 3 months, I wouldn't have known!.

Thank you for taking such good care of us!

DAVE H.
West Chester, OH
07/02/2019
Dave
Always the utmost friendliest and professional courtesy. Never have to worry about add on’s. They fix what needs to be and advise the rest. The owner is awesome as well as his staff.

JERRY B.
Pontiac G6
06/30/2019
Honest friendly service, reasonable prices. They give you good advice and are not trying to sell you the most expensive choice. I have sent friends to Santos Auto and they have been very happy with the service.

RL
RICARDO L.
Toyota Avalon
06/29/2019
The pleasantness of ALL of the personnel.
I also have the feeling that Santos is an honest place where I will get a fair deal.

KH
KAREN H.
06/28/2019
Great honest service
I brought my daughters car in for suspicious noises near the tires and loose steering. She drives back and forth to college so I wanted to make sure the car was safe. My daughter also didn’t want to spend a lot on her car if she didn’t have to. It turned out there was really nothing wrong with the car except for new tires and an alignment. The mechanic made some recommendations about other things that could potentially be issues but there was absolutely no pressure to have these costly repairs done. Rob also gave my daughter his business card and told her to call if there were any problems when she was away at college. I very much appreciated the fact that they were so honest and didn’t pressure me to invest a lot of money into a 15 year old car

JIM C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2019
I always appreciate the great service at Santos.