2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Fair
Fair
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 04/17/2021

I am sorry you were not completely satisfied with our service visit.  Extended warranties only cover a certin number of days.  Any days not covered by the extended warranty would be an out of pocket expense for you.

SJ
Sarah J.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding service. Knowledgeable and caring service team.
Service is exceptional. Everyone is professional and courteous. Ashley Parker has been my service advisor since I moved to Savannah and she has always gone above and beyond. She is an amazing person who genuinely cares about others and their needs. Highly recommend Ashley and the other advisors (Adam and Terry) to everyone. I don't trust taking my car anywhere else.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Ashley and our team.

Michael P.
Pooler, GA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Great service and personnel
The service and care is excellent. They have informed and trustworthy personnel.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 04/15/2021

RD
Rashawn D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Top Service
Fantastic visit! Friendly and efficient service hyundai #1!!
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your complements on to our team.

LG
Levenur G.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Mr. Fix it!
My service day started out disappointing, but Terry saved the day. I recently made a comment about my service and like most people when we write reviews we voice our opinion about the bad service. I should have focused on the positive. Terry was able to get my car taken care of promptly, including other services my car was in need for which weren’t originally on the service ticket. He’s service has always been great and Friday wasn’t any different. Thank you both, Terry and Dan for assisting me with kindness.

04/06/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service is your number one job!
I’ve mostly dealt with Terry or Ashley for my services. Today I dealt with another guy, not sure of his name. But if you walk in the service department he’s on the fair right next to Ashley. His customer service skills are awful. I perceived him to be very rude. I was told to come and drop my car off when the service department opened, since there were no appointments available to have my tire repaired or replaced and get an o change. Making sure I was one of the first people there, I arrived at 7:12a with my ride waiting. He was the first person I greeted and I told him I was dropping my car off and the reason why. He said I had to wait until all the other customers with an appointment were checked in. I informed him I was told by a young lady the day prior to bring my car first thing in the morning and drop it off. He told me it didn’t matter who I spoke to, he would take my car until all the others were checked in. I let him know it wouldn’t fit for my work schedule and I just needed to drop it off. He told me I can drop it off another day. Not making my emergency his priority but I was doing what I was told prior and I made arrangements for. I asked him the name of the young lady I spoke to and again he told me her name didn’t matter. The service manager, who was very nice and approachable, came out to assist me in the matter. He took my key, put it in an overnight envelope, wrote my information on the envelope, and informed me someone would be in touch with me. This was one of the worst customer service experience I had. And to know that it’ll just be brushed off doesn’t make me want to come back. I purchased my car from Peacock and the service shop has been the only ones to service it. But I think maybe it’s time for a change. This review doesn’t reflect Terry. He was great and timely with my service. He informed me of the needed repairs and my car was ready before 5p. I appreciate his efforts in assisting me.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 04/07/2021

I am sorry for your experience.  I will reach back out to you.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for speaking with me.  I am very sorry for your experience and am glad you allowed Terry and I to make things right for you.  Please see me on your next service visit.  Thank you for your business.

BD
Beverly D.
Rincon, GA
04/03/2021 Category: Service
The people
I have always purchased my cars from peacock. I have always had great cars and good services . Mark made my experience buying my car so easy on 3/31/21. I love my new 2021 elantra.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating. I will pass your comments on to Mark in sales.

James W.
Ellabell, GA
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Peacock Hundai
service writer "Adam Holden" did a wonderful job in taking care of the problems and getting my vehicle in and out in a timely manner.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your commnents on to Adam.

AL
Aneshia L.
Baxley, GA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/27/2021 Category: Service
First impression
The staff was friendly and attentive. The communication lines were kept open about everything going on with my vehicle. The personnel self checked my vehicle before it went to the back to be checked a second time for what lights were going to be replaced. It took a while to get done and a light got missed somehow. My overall experience was satisfactory. Thank you for taking care of my vehicle and my needs. I'll be returning for future services.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for speaking with me.  I am sorry the light got missed and have made a note in the computer to help out on your next visit.  Thank you again for your time and business.

Toni B.
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Quality Service
All of my items were completed in a timely manner, Terry my service person took very good care of us.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Terry and our team.

James G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Service work at Peacock Hyundai Savannah
Service work at Peacock Hyundai Savannah some people in the service department apparently have problems performing Simple task oil change and tire rotation
AP
ASHLEY M P. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 03/23/2021

I am extremely sorry about this issues you have experienced here at the dealership. I will reach out to you with a solution.

Ashley Parker

TJ
Tasha J.
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Tasha
Good
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Terry.

GS
Gary S.
Richmond Hill, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people doing great service
Clean waiting lounge with refreshments and big screen t.v. Service check-in usually is quick. The staff is professional and friendly, as well as knowledgeable and informative. We have a 2017 Santa Fe SUV with low mileage. It is our leisure vehicle. We want to keep it serviced timely and professionally. Peacock has pleased us since we bought the vehicle brand new.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.  Thanks again.

IG
Inez G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/20/2021 Category: Service

03/17/2021 Category: Service
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you for your business.  I am sorry we were backed up and your visit took longer than normal.  I left you a message on your phone and I will reach out to you again.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 03/20/2021

Thank you for speaking with me.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit, and I will pass your comments on to Adam.

AR
Arlene R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Where service really counts!!!
Our experiences are truly wonderful with your dealership!! From sales to service we are treated as partners and important customers who have a say in the care of our vehicles. Thanks for your attention to detail.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you so much for your review .
Have a great day .
Adam Holden

John F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Adam in service
Adam in service area is outstanding
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for your review.
Have a great day.