Overall Rating 4.7469893/5Overall Rating 4.7469893/5Overall Rating 4.7469893/5Overall Rating 4.7469893/5rating 4.7469893
Overall Rating 2.31325/5Overall Rating 2.31325/5rating 2.31325rating 2.31325rating 2.31325

BF
Brian F.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant, professional
Was net with a professional attitude.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/18/2018

Matthew C.
GA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Good
Always good service
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/18/2018

Pooler, GA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always
BRYON E B. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/17/2018

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for your excellent review! If anyhthing comes up please cal me directly. I look forward to your next serivce visit.

Dupree B.
Ludowici, GA
Great job
Everything was done in a timely manner. Only issue I have is that a battery was replaced in my key fob and now it won’t stay together. I returned and asked if it can be fixed and was told I would have to buy a new one. The fob had no issues when it was handed over now it won’t stay together. Other then that great job!!!

TL
Tonia L.
Pembroke, GA
Hyundai Service
Great service department. Always prompt and courteous.
BRYON E B. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/17/2018

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for your excellent surevy response! If anything comes up please contact me directly. I look forward to your next service visit.

Statesboro, GA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly Family Feel.
Smile’s and kindness from every team member I came in contact with!!!
BRYON E B. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/14/2018

Good Afternoon,

i wanted to thank you for your excellent review! If anything comes up please give me a call directly. I look forward to your next visit.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
The entire staff was polite and very helpful
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/14/2018

TP
Trisha P.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Upon arriving, the service team always makes you feel at home. I greatly appreciate the welcoming and caring energy I receive every visit. I really appreciate Ashley Parker's assistance this time around. She accommodated me even though when I called the call center told me that they would not patch me over to the service department and that I would have to make an appointment through them. I made sure I pulled up and asked if there was any availability instead...and boom, the service took me right in. Thanks for doing a great job!!!
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Ashley and our team.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
As always, great team in the service dept!
BRYON E B. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/12/2018

Good Morning,
   We wanted to thnak you for your excellent review! If anything comes up at all please let us know.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I do not wish to write a review
thanks

Good Afternoon,
   I wanted to thank you for your 5 star review! If anything comes up please contact me directly.

Marie R.
Sharpsburg, GA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
They were able to do the work without an appointment and completed at time promised
The work was done without an appointment and completed at time promised. Everyone was friendly, efficient and courteous, from the first person that greeted me, to the staff that did the work, to the driver who took me where I needed to go while work was done and last but not least the cashier who took my money.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.

MT
Morgan T.
Statesboro, GA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly at the dealership. Service department was very thorough asking us about how we liked the vehicles and if we had an issues with them so far. Inside the waiting area all the sales people where very friendly and offered us lunch while waiting on our cars. They brought cookies over for my son. Will definitely take my car back there for service and give them a try next time I'm in the market for a vehicle.

Daniel W.
Summerville, SC
Always on top of it
Impressed! After a year of ownership, consistently friendly, professional, honor appointments made, shuttle to the mall while u wait, snacks, coffee, cable TV, friendly salespeople check on your needs If you choose to wait in their service lobby area..not used to this kind of service..but GETTING used to it! Keep it up!

Good Afternoon,
    Thanks for the excellent review! Let me know if you need anything, dont forget to think about that road hazard plan.

WF
Wendell F.
Needed a new battery.
I CAME IN TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS TO GET A NEW BATTERY, AND THEY TOKE MY CAR IN THE SAME DAY,AND IT WAS TIME FOR MY SERVICE AND THEY DID ALL THAT ON THE SAME DAY.I WAS VERY HAPPY.THANK U SO MUCH.

Good Morning,
   I wanted to thank you for your excellent review! If anything comes up at all please give me a call directly.

BR
Barry R.
Bluffton, SC
The people.
This is my 4th Hyundai Sonata. I would not buy a car anywhere but at Peacock Hyundai of Savannah. Mr . Brown, Charles and Terry made this last visit a most pleasurable one. Service had me in and out in about an hour. These people are the best.

Rhonda M.
Same day service
I was pleased with the same day service.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your business.  You are right about 6pm.  However we try to have all back by 5:30 so we have an opportunity to go over the the repairs and solve any issues that a customer might have. Again, thank you for your business.

Timelineds
I like the service , customer service from everyone. I see the team effort and info is given what you need and choices are on the customer. No pressure and I just like the atmosphere and my Rep Ashley always cordial providing updates as needed and ensure I get what is needed. Excellent!

Toni M.
Hardeeville, SC
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for business and awesome five star rating

DJ
Dominique J.
Hinesville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
After an unsatisfactory visit Mr. Dan personally called me to see what my concerns were and expressed the genuine want to fix the issues.

Not the best Experience
This visit was definitely not the best experience I’ve had with this particular Hyundai location. I’ve never had a problem before.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/10/2018

I am sorry for your experience.  I will investigate and reach back out to you.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking time to speak with me.  I look forward to meeting you on Friday.  Thanks for your service!!!!!

Charles S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
No title
Ashley is a great service writer! She made sure I was informed on the progress of my back ordered Tpms sensor. She kept me informed of any delays in the repair and we shared a laugh when she told me the new sensor was put in the wrong tire.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/08/2018