Richmond Hill, GA
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Everything was done perfect.

Brian B.
Bloomingdale, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Quick to respond very easy to ask questions and get straight answers

KW
Karen W.
Statesboro, GA
07/04/2020
Terrific service and staff
Service was great as usual and staff too!
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your business.  Please let me know if there is something we could improve on to make it a 5 star experience.

KW
Karen W.
Statesboro, GA
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Great Service in Savannah
I received a Blue Link notification in my car and on my phone. It suggested my car was overdue for maintenance service. When I arrived I received great service and good accommodations in the lounge as I waited.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your comments and business.  I will pass them on to our team.

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Quick, courteous service
Oil change was about 46 mins
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  We value our customers time, and I will pass your comments on to our team.

Marjorie P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience
I can’t say enough about Peacock Hyundai, Ashley are service advisor is always top notch and takes care of me , and is a true professional, thanks again Ashley
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Ashley and  our team.

Hinesville, GA
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly service
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.  Have a great 4th of July weekend.

Danny H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Staff is super. Service is efficient & fast.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.  Have a great 4th of July.

Midway, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Always Meets Expectations
Never any concerns regarding the quality or service
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating. I will pass your comments on to our team.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer service excelleny
As always, I find Peacock Hyundai to have excellent customer service. I have a a good experience in the service department each time I have been there to get my car serviced. And, I love my Sante Fe. Would definitely recommend Peacock Hyundai.

PH
Paul H.
Pooler, GA
06/21/2020
I'm done
I was in on 6-18-2020 to have 4 new tires,front breaks,wheel alignment and an oil change. I had a coupon that maxed out at $40.00.The work done was fine as was dealing with Terry,my problem is just 3 days later they send me another coupon where I could have saved $65.00 with the amount of work done.I spent $1,340.00 all told.

Am I to believe the service people don't know what coupons are coming and could have asked me to wait a few more days,which I would have.I'll be taking my future service needs elsewhere
TL
TERRY B L. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/22/2020

Mr. Harmon.
Thanks for your response. We will be looking into this matter on your behalf and get back to you. Thank you for your business and look foward to speaking to you soon.

AW
Ada W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Very competent
Very professional and were eager to serve me.

Joe G.
Pooler, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service staff
Except for a long wait, everything was great.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/26/2020

I am sorry about the wait being longer than expected.  We value our customers time and always try to meet their expectatins.  I will pass your comments on to our team.  Thank you very much for your business and the 5 star rating.

MT
Mario T.
Claxton, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly place
I like Terry Lanier the service rep because he explains everything in detail to you so you understand it and he doesn’t try to sell you some service you don’t need.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating. I will pass your comments on to Terry.

Jo P.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service and Auto repair
I have been doing business with this company for 2 years and they have proven to be reliable.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for your continued trust and business.  We value our relationships that we have with our customers.  Thanks again.