WT
Wanda T.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Great
Staff is always friendly and I didn’t wait long.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/21/2020

Ralph S.
Hinesville, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding place
As I said in the rating (PEACOCK Hyundai of Savannah, GA ) KEEPING THE CUSTOMERS SAFE AND RIDING SAFELY. They keep in touch with their customers even after the sales and remind them of their due services and safety on the vehicle. Greeting with a smile and joy in their heart.( Communication is the key!! ). And they listen to the customers...
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/21/2020

BE
Brenda E.
Guyton, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/04/2020 Category: Service
nice friendly people
I have purchased 2 cars from peacock.i would never buy a Ford or Chevrolet again. the staff here are always nice and friendly and always have a smile..the facility is very clean
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating. I will pass your comments on to Adam and our team.

Pooler, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Adam in Service Department
I like that Adam has been there for many years which makes it comfortable to discuss issues with. Restroom could use an update.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating. I will pass your comments on to Adam.  We are scheduled for an up date soon and I know the restrooms are going to be taken care of.  It can not come soon enough!!!  Thanks again.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Statesboro, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Best Service Deparment
I have owned two Hyundai vehicles and I love them both! My Elantra is perfect. Sales was spectacular. Service is even better! Adam is great! Always looking out for your vehicle's health and safety. I have never take my vehicle anywhere to be serviced other than Hyundai.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will passs your comments on to Adam.

Barry M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Got the job done.
The service team at Peacock Hyundai is kind and professional. They opened promptly and got to work on my vehicle immediately. The service took longer than I would have liked, but I am not a mechanic, so I don’t know how long things should take.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.  Please feel free to ask your advisor of approx times to perform the repair, so we can meet your expectations.

GS
Glynis S.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Great service from beginning to end.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating. I will pass your comments on to our team.

TT
Tyrone T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.

Cheryl M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Easy oil change
I have been very pleased with the excellent customer service. I give it five stars...but for some reason I can’t change the overall rating above!
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for your business.  Please let us know if there is something we could improve on to make it a 5 star experience for you.

Joseph C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/21/2020 Category: Service

08/21/2020 Category: Service
They are the “Best Car Dealership” in Savannah Georgia
I highly recommend Peacock Hyundai Savannah. It is the place to go for your vehicles. You will be well taken care of with their efficient staff members and excellent customer service.
TL
TERRY B L. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/22/2020

Thank you for your input. We are sorry that your experiance did not reach your expectations. We will be reaching out to you to help us correct any concern on your last and the next visit.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for taking time to speak with me.  I value your comments.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  Stay safe.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for your time and comments.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Johnny T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2020 Category: Service
2d Manafactures Service
I had trouble scheduling on line and had to call dealer. Time of service was what estimated, but it seemed a little long.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for your business and comments.  I have opened up more appointment availability on the INTERNET.  As for trying to vacuum each vehicle, there is no minimum age employee to be found.  That would add another expense that would just get passed on to the consumer.  The good news is when the remodel happens here, we are projected to get a car wash system. Please feel free to call on me any time.

David S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/17/2020 Category: Service
First class service as usual
Again, Peacock provides first class service. If you're not taking your car here for service, your missing out on the best.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for your continued trust and business.  I will pass your comments on to our team.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Great job done by the entire staff.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/13/2020

James W.
Ellabell, GA
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Peacock Hundai
due to the attention of your service writer(Ashley Parker) I was in and out in a timely manner with all issues taken care of.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating. I will pass your comments on to Ashley.

Maureen S.
Midway, GA
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Terry helped get me back on the road so I didn't miss a job interview that day!
My car gave me trouble starting so that morning and needed it for job searching and to be able to show up at an interview if called. Terry was so helpful and understanding, he didn't make me any promises but did get my car right in. It was ready in less than 2 hrs. I was very happy to be back on the road job searching and ready for a job interview!
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating. I will pass your comments on to Terry and our team.