Overall Rating 4.7732003/5Overall Rating 4.7732003/5Overall Rating 4.7732003/5Overall Rating 4.7732003/5rating 4.7732003
Overall Rating 2.27835/5Overall Rating 2.27835/5rating 2.27835rating 2.27835rating 2.27835

Robert C.
2015 Hyundai Equus
06/15/2019 Category: Service
the friendly & polite workers
Service department employee are always helpful willing to assist.

KC

2008 Hyundai Tiburon
ezcellent service
none
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/14/2019
Thank you so  much for your business and awesome five star rating

Mathew M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Awesome
I love that they have a female mechanic ( Brandy). She was very thorough and didn’t try to pressure me into doing any maintenance that was unnecessary but did make the suggestion.

Port Wentwrth, GA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Speedy and Well Done
A good trip to Peacock Hyundai of Savannah, not only was the routine maintenance completed quickly, but I was also given information for future visits. The staff was courteous and respectful.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/13/2019
THank  you sir for your business and awesome feed back .

Larry M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
The service was fast and friendly.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/12/2019

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer
I think everyone was very knowledgeable and great customer service
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you so much for your business and feed back

BT
Brenda T.
2015 Hyundai Equus
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Pat always make my visit there pleasant and I never feel rushed to make a decision. He explained everything so I’ll understand and he always keeps me updated on what’s happening with my car when I have to leave it. Pat is wonderful and a great asset to your company. It’s hard to find great service like that anymore. Hat off to Mr. Pat!!

CO
Colleen O.
Brunswick, GA
Caring, Competent Service
We had several recall issues on our 2013 Sonata. Adam was able to get us in immediately. He kept in touch with us about our repairs and the work was completed in a timely manner. Everyone we dealt with from Adam, to the cashier, to the porter were all very professional, helpful and kind. Everyone was neat and clean in appearance, the service department was clean as well. Would definitely recommend your service department.

Thank you so much for your business and awesome five star rating
Looking forward to your next visit

2019 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Everyone there were friendly and courteous. The waiting room was clean, had beverages and snacks while I waited, and most of all the service was quick without any problems.

KJ
Katrina J.
Awesome Service
Adam and the service team took great care of us again. Never had better service at a dealership.

Thomas S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Desk
Really good tech in Adam at the service desk. It was a long service (30K Miles) and took better than 3 hours, but he kept me appraised of status while I waited and I appreciated that

John P.
Lynn Haven, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Not a "computer" friendly place.
3 stars because the customer lounge area is still not updated to "computer" friendly status...only been using this dealer for the past 2 years.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/08/2019

I am sorry for your experience.  I attempted to reach out to you, and I will try again.
912-351-3090

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for the communication.  I have forward your comments to management.  Thank you for your business.

Stephanie B.
Awesome
I came back by and spoke to Brandi about my oil change and she was very helpful she made sure that I understood that there were other cars in front of me she let me know that I can leave it and she will take care of everything and call me once everything is done and I appreciate everything that she did she did a awesome job thank you Brandi
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/07/2019

Lyons, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service Department
Fast,friendly,affordable service.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/07/2019

THank you so much for your business and awesome five star rating

MF
Mark F.
Excellent, timely service
I enjoy the professional and timely service of my Elantra at Peacock Hyundai. I'm treated by friendly and polite employees and I usually wait an hour or less while my car is being serviced. The waiting lounge is very comfortable with large screen TV, magazines to read, water and new coffee dispenser that allows a choice of coffee you would like. It's a great experience!

WP
Wanda P.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Daniel and Mr.Pat was very helpful ! I really appreciate them taking care of me and as usual their team is always fast !

06/06/2019 Category: Service
Would've been fine
For one I went in there for an appointment Friday morning . Soon as I walked into the door nobody acknowledged me . There was 3 people sitting up front..2 guys and a lady ..Which at first was fine maybe they was looking at they computer but don't make eye contact and still not speak that was rude . But the young lady did eventually speak and she was nice and very friendly . She asked did i have an appointment i told her yes , she got my information and told me how Mr.holden would be helping me . I said yes mam . He still did not say a word so I said hello he says I'll be with you and walked off. I stood waiting 5-7 min while I waited you just be checked in . There wasn't a line so I don't see why it even took that long with 2 others upfront . He eventually got me checked In and I waited on my car . The time for my car to be serviced didn't take long. And I always appreciate that about them . But being that I came in for an inspection I would atleast like for the findings to be explained to me because I was told everything was good but once I get the inspection paper I'm seeing things in red and yellow . Now after that I take my car home , stay in for the day, come back out the next following night for work crank up my car the following night and my air bag light comes on . It was late Saturday so I just knew they were close . But first thing Monday morning I called . I got Mr.holden's voicemail explained him my issue in my voicemail . He called me back very fast .. maybe 30min I again explained to him my issue . Instead of trying to rectify the situation he tells me that they don't make airbag lights come on . But I NEVER had that issue until I brought my car there . He then tells me that if it's not a recall that I would have to run diagnostic test and that would be a fee. How is all of this needed when the light wasn't on ever since I've had my car . This definitely put a bad taste in my mouth because now who knows what's wrong with my airbag or what else went wrong . I will definitely not be coming back . . Yes they're fast but I rather be treated like a person and not just a dollar sign .
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/06/2019

I am sorry for your experience.  I will investigate and reach back out to you.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for coming in yesterday.  We look forward to helping you take care of the air bag issue.  Please call Pat and let us know when we can take care of that issue.  Thanks again.

TC
Theresa C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept was great. Adam was very helpful making sure everything was handle in a timely manner.

Marcus M.
Guyton, GA
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2019 Category: Service
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 06/05/2019
Thank you so much for your business nad awesome five star rating

06/04/2019 Category: Service