Overall Rating 4.7943926/5Overall Rating 4.7943926/5Overall Rating 4.7943926/5Overall Rating 4.7943926/5rating 4.7943926
Overall Rating 2.28037/5Overall Rating 2.28037/5rating 2.28037rating 2.28037rating 2.28037

JJ
Janet J.
Midway, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff is so knowledgeable and friendly.

LN
Linda N.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
They did a great job very quickly on my window switch!
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much for your business and awesome feed back .

DA
Deborah A.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
Service and professionalism are first rate. The service department under Dan Cook is probably the best in the area. My last visit was handled by Terry who was courteous, professional and very thorough. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 11/12/2019

11/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is #1
They always make sure your car is taken care of and they do it in a timely manner. Adam is my car service representative and he is awesome. He knows me the second I walk in the service department and he always give good recommendations for my car.

RL
Ruby L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
I’m always treated with respect. Adam is very courteous and customer service oriented. He’s patient and takes the time to explain the work that needs to be done on the car.

NP
Nancy P.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
My service visit
Everyone is professional and courteous. Adam is great to work with.

Janet G.
Bloomingdale, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service...
I have a 2013 Accent hatch back - I love it. I've always been more than satisfied with the service. I've compared prices and the Hyundai dealership is comparable to, or costs even less, than other service providers.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 11/08/2019

11/06/2019 Category: Service
peacock hyundai
Had a positive experience at the Hyundai Service Center. This time I waited for my car and everything was done in an efficient timely manner. My wait in the waiting room was nice. They have a wonderful new machine that can make almost any beverage (coffee type). Had a pleasant experience.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 11/06/2019

P.S.   Stop by any time for a cup of coffee!!!!!

John P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.

James W.
Ellabell, GA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Peacock Hundai
Terry Lanier your service writer was very helpful in advising me of all the needs in servicing my vehicle service was efficient and in a timely manner .
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 11/05/2019

Thank yo u so much for your business and awesome five star rating

IB
Irvin B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
My car stayed on the lot for three days waiting for the part needed to come in. When I got my car home I noticed that my car was full of ants. It took me several days to get rid of the ants. I have never had a problem with ants before. I know that they probably got in the car from where it was parked. Other than that, my car was fixed and ready when promised.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you so much for your business and feed back , will reach out to you soon .

Hinesville, GA
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 11/04/2019

Tybee Island, GA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Great Service Representative
Our young female service representative was wonderful!

Susan W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
My Service Advisor was Great
Josh was my service advisor and he went above and beyond to help me with my vehicle, he is definitely a young man with great manners and was very knowledgeable about what I was looking for in my opinion.

CA
Cherryl A.
Glennville, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Cherryl Ambrose
the service was very timely. I was running a few minutes behind due to an accident on the interstate. I called Terry and told him I was running about 10 minutes later than my appointment he said that's fine will see yo when you get here. This was very important to me since I was driving about 75 miles to get to the dealership. As always very pleased with Peacock Hyundai of Savannah!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/28/2019 Category: Service
GREAT PLACE
EVERYONE LOOKS OUT FOR YOU AND TRIES TO HELP IN ANY WAY.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will share your comments with our team.

ZB
Zachary B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Zach Bailey
Was a pleasant experience like always
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/23/2019

Marilyn S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/23/2019

Jesline P.
Rincon, GA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer Appreciation
If it was not for Josh my experience would have been awful. After an unpleasant phone call with another service consultant on a Saturday , Josh answered all of my questions, kept me informed about what was going on with my car, and listened to me when I explained to him what was going on with my car when I brought my car in on that Monday morning. Because of Josh I will be returning back To Peacock Hyundai of Savannah to get my car serviced.
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/21/2019

BD
Brenda D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2019 Category: Service
10-15 19. 10-18-19
Hyduani have an excellent group of employees. But Mr.Terry Lanier stands out his customers services is outstanding. He's a true professional with integrity and honesty which sometime is rare to find. BD
ADAM H. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 10/21/2019