Peacock Hyundai of Savannah

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Recall
Service Dept Staff could be more friendly. I know they were busy but courteous staff would have been nice. I probably would take my vehicle back just because it’s closer to where I live.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 01/21/2021

I am sorry for your experience.  i have left you a voice message and will try and reach out to you again.
912-351-3090

Lydia M.
Nevils, GA
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional work
Work done while I was near premises. Parts and labor was done at a decent price without unnecessary extras I didn’t need and was totally explained to me.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating. I will pass your comments on to our team.

BT
Brenda T.
2015 Hyundai Equus
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Ashley
Whenever I call Ashley always fine time to make me feel whatever is going on with my car it’s important to her. she always assure me the situation with my car will be taken care of, and every time it is. I feel so comfortable leaving my car in the care of Ashley, because she cares for customers and truly loves her job. She truly a joy to work with and a tremendous asset to the peakcock Hyundia service Dept.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Ashley.

Theresa B.
Hinesville, GA
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Total disappointment!!!
Took my car in for repair and was charged $2000!!!....I don’t think the new part was installed because it’s making the same noise as before!!! How is that possible????
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 01/08/2021

I am sorry you are having issues with your vehicle.  I will speak with the technician and the service advisor and reach out to you.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you for speaking with me.  We will have some one ride with you when you return.

Dionne G.
2019 Hyundai Accent
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Honesty
The service was good after Adam got out of arrogance of my questions regarding the price of the battery. After that his attitude ended better than it began.

01/03/2021 Category: Service
Battery replacement
A replacement battery for a Hyundai Accent was $309.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for your business and taking time to speak with me about the AGM Battery.  I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.  "Keep your brother straight for me" !!!!  Thanks again.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you!!

CP
Colin P.
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Great service and courteous!
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  Have a safe and Happy New Year.

12/28/2020 Category: Service
Great
Timely appointment and well informed on your vehicle and any issues.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/30/2020

Carmen S.
Richmond Hill, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
It was my first time here as we moved from out of state. The service was great, everyone I dealt with was personable and courteous. My car was returned washed, dried, vacuumed and wiped down. Fantastic.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/23/2020

Welcome!!! Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to our team.  I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

MJ
Maury J.
Pooler, GA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/22/2020 Category: Service
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Joey B.
Claxton, GA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Staff were very accommodating and helpful
Everything was done in professional manner. Staff was very cordial and very efficient.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/21/2020

PS
Paul S.
Springfield, GA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2020 Category: Service

12/10/2020 Category: Service
Doing the right thing
I had a complaint about a part on my Tucson that was replaced under warranty. I was getting nowhere with the service department employee I was dealing with. After contacting Dan Cook, the service manager, my complaint was taken more seriously and a plan to fix the problem was agreed upon. Now awaiting the proper part to be delivered and installed. I am replacing the 3 star review I gave earlier with 5 stars because of Dan Cook.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/11/2020

I am sorry for your experience.  I will investigate this and reach back out to you.

DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to make things right with the radio.  They have order one for you and when it comes in, we will have it replaced for you.  I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

James W.
Ellabell, GA
12/06/2020 Category: Service
Peacock Hundai
came in with no appointment and Terry the service writer handled my problem with fast and courteous service. in and out in good order.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.  I will pass your comments on to Terry.  Have a safe and great holiday season.

DJ
Dominique J.
Hinesville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2020 Category: Service
Several Years Later and Still Doesn’t Disappoint
My experience was great as it always is when it’s time to get my vehicle serviced. I had a peculiar situation and Hyundai did everything they could to accommodate me with zero attitude or irritation.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating, business, and continued trust.  I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Jerome and Nell W.
Rincon, GA
12/06/2020
Like Family
My 2014 Hyundai has been kept in top running order by your service department. The people in the office are like family to me after all this time. Great job- Thank you!
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating and continued trust.  I will pass your comments on to our team.  Have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

CE
Carole E.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Repair of rear light and recall
The service was provided in a timely manner; the staff is friendly, courteous and professional;
I will continue to have my vehicle serviced at Peacock Hyundai.
DANIEL K C. from Peacock Hyundai of Savannah responded on 12/03/2020