PC
PETE C.
12/21/2014
friendly and honest professionals
I wouldn't take my car to any other garage. Nick and his employees are the best.
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 12/22/2014

Pete, Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate you as our customer.  Have a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year.

Mirelis R.
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Luis. He said Nick is great and does a great job. The turnaround is quick.
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 12/28/2014

Mirelis, thank you for responding.  We hope you had a very nice holiday.  Happy New Year.

John C.
12/19/2014 Category: Service
John said they always do great service and they stand behind their work.
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 12/28/2014

Thanks John for your nice remarks.  Hope you and your family had a very nice holiday.  We appreciate you.

SP
SARAH P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/16/2014
One word -- trust.
I know absolutely nothing about cars, so it's wonderful that I feel I can trust Nick absolutely to tell me what needs to be done and what doesn't. Thanks, Nick!

MK
Maureen K.
Green Island, NY
Dodge Caravan
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with James. He said everything was explained to him regarding the service and the approximate cost before the work was done.
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 12/25/2014

Maureen, thank you for your response.  Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year.

SF
SYLVIA F.
12/13/2014
Auto Maintenance
Schenectady Auto is a family run business that do excellent mechanical work and are honest and forthright about your car's needs. I always can rely on their judgment and repair work!
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you Sylvia.  We appreciate you being our Customer.  Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Abigail S.
Chevrolet Lumina
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Abigail said she has used this business before and this visit was better than her last visit.
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 12/23/2014

Abigail.  We never want you to have an unhappy experience.  Please draw it to our attention and we will fix it.  Thank you for your response and have a wonderful Holiday.

DJ
DAN J.
Cadillac CTS
12/09/2014
great service
My car was in and out in a very short period of time. The price was reasonable, and I will be back in the future when I need work done.
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 12/12/2014

Dan, We appreciate your feed back and look forward to seeing soon.  Have a wonderful holiday.

NS
Natalie S.
Volkswagen Passat
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Natalie said she is a long time customer and she is happy with the service.
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 12/17/2014

Natalie,   Thank you.  We appreciate you as out customer and hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

PS
PETE S.
Honda Accord
12/04/2014
Done right, done fast
My daughter was visiting from out of town and needed a tire repaired. Nick took the vehicle in on a Saturday without an appointment, and repaired the problem while I waited. His customer service and quality are excellent!
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you Pete.  Glad we could help. Have a Merry Christmas.