Joseph B.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Honda Accord
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Joseph said this business was very helpful.

GH
GARY H.
04/08/2015
UNSCHEDULED OIL CHANGE
Nick was able to accommodate my with a last minute oil change request on a
Saturday morning. Thank you

RL
Richard L.
Rexford, NY
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Richard said the business did excellent work in a timely manner.

AF
Annmarie F.
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Annmarie said that she always gets great service and the business is easy to deal with.

Mike G.
Clifton Park, NY
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Mike said this business did great service work. It was fast and relatively inexpensive.

DIANE B.
Watervliet, NY
04/07/2015
Customer Services is the Best
I'm always pleased with the customer service I receive at Schenectady Auto! They take care of me as well as my vehicle!
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 04/07/2015

Thank you Diane.  We appreciate you as such a good customer.  Have a great day.

Stanley W.
04/07/2015 Category: Service
Stanley said they did a good job.

GH
GARY H.
04/05/2015
FIT ME IN FOR AN ALIGNMENT WITHOUT AND APPOINTMENT
Nick was able to get my jeep in for and alignment, wheel balance and oil change on a last minute notice on a Friday afternoon!!

DAN B.
Chrysler Voyager
04/04/2015
Very helpful and caring of their customers!
I was very thankful for the service that they provided for my car. Nick was helpful and explained to me exactly what he had to do with my car. My car is fixed and he fixed it within a few days which was awesome!

JOE S.
Honda Accord
04/01/2015
Great service, fair prices
Schenectady Auto has been taking care of my 06 Accord since I bought it. It was running very roughly the other night, the check-engine light went on and I knew I was in trouble. I thought I'd drop down just to see if Nick had time to throw it on his diagnostic machine and when I pulled into the lot, he was out front, jacking a car up to check under it. I asked if he had a busy schedule, and of course he did; but he said he'd try to get to it sometime during the day. Well, I got a call from him a few minutes to noon; it had been an ignition coil pack, as I'd suspected then he told me it was the same one he replaced a couple years ago. I didn't even have to ask if it was still warranted and he told me it wasn't but that he'd cover it. All I had to pay was labor. Nick's competence and fairness is the reason I always take my cars to Schenectady Auto Service.
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 04/01/2015

Thank you so much for your nice review. We appreciate good customers like you.

MIRELIS R.
03/29/2015
AWESOME
Great customer service,

Catherine C.
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Catherine said the business was excellent.

JOHN H.
Chrysler Sebring
03/20/2015
Top Notch Service again!
Nick and Crew did it again. Quick service, quality work. I always know I get the best service. I will always continue to bring my autos and trucks here!
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 03/22/2015

Thank you so much for your nice comments.  We appreciate you as our customer.  Have a good day!

PD
Paul D.
Cohoes, NY
Mazda 6
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Paul said Nick was great.

CR
Chris R.
Cadillac DeVille
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Chris said the business provided quick service, which met his expectations.

Stephen S.
Mazda 626
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Stephen said the business did a great job. They are very thorough, kind, honest, and thoughtful.

ER
Eva R.
Suzuki SX4
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Eva said she likes going to the business and the way Nick does the work. She added that her light came back on so she will be back.

DREW P.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/10/2015
People you can trust, Thorough, Experts in the field
A-1
Denise F. from Schenectady Auto Service responded on 03/11/2015

Thank you so much for your nice comments

FH
FRANK H.
03/09/2015
Herba Toyota
Great to talk to everyone; service was great; accommodations were excellent; truck working fine

MZ
Marty Z.
BMW 328xi
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said she always has had good luck with this business. The staff was very friendly and very helpful.