03/05/2019
Nice, quick & easy
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you, Glenn!

Denise M.
Kia Sorento
02/25/2019
Still awesome!
We've been using Scheiders for nearly 15 years. Chuck is always professional, kind and gives accurate estimate for the work and repair time. His costs under cuts the dealerships and he cares for his customers and our transportation needs.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you, Denise!

Jim* W.
Dodge Dakota
02/14/2019
SERVICE
Always great service at a good price
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks again, Jim!

SF
Sheri F.
Coraopolis, PA
02/12/2019
Reliable knowledgeable service as always
Always great service from knowledgeable mechanics.

Thanks for being a loyal customer, Sheri!

Ronda C.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2019
Mrs. Collins
Very helpful, they will be our new mechanics

Thank you, Ronda!

MK
Malcolm K.
Saturn VUE
01/31/2019
Quality Service Always
The dealer gave me a list of repairs “not covered under warranty”. Schneiders second opinion debunked the dealers findings. Even though the vehicle is under warranty I will trust Scheneiders to do all work regardless of warranty coverage. Trust and Honesty goes a long way! I appreciate you!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 02/05/2019

Malcom, I appriciate you as a customer as well. Thank you!

Mike C.
Subaru Legacy
01/22/2019
Review of Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator
Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator shop provides excellent service at extremely fair prices. Owner and staff are always professional and helpful.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Mike! It's a pleasure having you as a customer!

01/22/2019
Excellent service!
I was greeted in a friendly manner. My vehicle was inspected and ready as promised. I felt that I was treated honestly and fairly - no upsell.

AN
Andrew N.
01/15/2019
Honest and reliable service
I always get an honest evaluation and affordable price. Repairs are never suggested or made unless they are needed. In addition the service performed is second to none.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you, Andrew. I feel the same about you!

AJ
ANDREW J.
01/02/2019
State Inspection
Went in after passing Schneiders on a daily basis for my commute. I needed my vehicle inspected as I recently moved to Pittsburgh. They were friendly and the inspection was done in a timely manner. I'll go back if I have any vehicle issues in the future.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for giving us a try, Andrew!

KR
Kim R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/11/2018
Quick, quality service
I always get my car when they say I will, and I never feel like I've been ripped off. In the many years I've been going to Chuck's, I have never had any sort of problem with the service. I particularly appreciate that I am treated with respect. Women often don't have that experience at garages.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much, Kim!

Jim* W.
Dodge Dakota
12/07/2018
SERVICE
ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE FOLKS AT SCHNEIDERS.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you, Jim!

The service is good

GP
Glenn P.
11/27/2018
Chuck and his team always do a great job!!!
They provide good quality work and great customer service.

Bill S.
Coraopolis, PA
Kia Sorento
11/26/2018
Great place!
Very friendly and efficient staff. Reasonable prices.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks, Bill!