V
Valued Customer
Buick LaCrosse
10/28/2018
No Better Service
Perfectly satisfied with exhaust system replacement, inspection, and general check of vehicle.
Printout was very inclusive. Thank you for excellent service.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

Acura RSX
10/15/2018
Radiator and inspection
Chuck, takes care of of everything that is needed for you.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you!

10/15/2018
honesty.
been there 2x. corrected the first time, but the second time, recommended to take to dealer. did not try to fix anything they were puzzled about. very pleasant and informative. clean facility.

Thank you!

SA
Susan A.
Jeep Liberty
10/09/2018
The guys there are very nice.
I've been coming to the shop for over 14 years. My vehicles have always been ready when promised. If I've had any questions about anything, they have always been answered. A good reliable mechanic and shop are hard to find!!!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks for being a loyal customer, Sue.

CF
Carmen F.
Coraopolis, PA
Jeep Cherokee
10/02/2018
Very thorough and honest!
My former mechanic and military buddy referred me to Schneider’s Auto and it was the best decision I made! I bring both vehicles to be serviced. Thanks for your integrity, expertise and professionalism!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you, Carmen!

Jason D.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/14/2018
Honest, Fair, Good Work, Great Communication
Have you ever felt like you were being taken advantage of at a mechanic? If so, try Schneiders and you will have a completely different experience. Chuck takes the time to explain what is going on and what the options are to make the repair. Very friendly and professional service. Highly recommended.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you, Jason!

MK
Malcolm K.
Saturn VUE
08/23/2018
Another Quality Job Well Done!
They say you get what you pay for. I appreciate the honest estimates and quality of work performed. Everything is told to you up front with no hidden fees. This is a much better experience than chain stores.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you, Malcolm.

Jen M.
Ford Freestyle
05/26/2018
2005 freestyle
I started going there about 4 yrs ago after being told I needed stuff done for inspection at one place and they would not pass it. My dad has been going here for yrs and suggested me to take my car here. I did and have been happy since. He does not recommend unnecessary work at all. Yes he makes suggestions, but that's fine with me. I have an older car that I luv and plan to keep as long as I can so I am happy to know that I can take my car here for all my needs.

BL
Brenda L.
05/08/2018
Honesty and Caring
very honest and trust worthy... Always giving you options. Love Them

BP
Brian P.
04/03/2018
On time- every time - service done when promised!
Great service. Very professional. Price quoted was price paid!

TG
Tom G.
Bedford, PA
Buick LeSabre
03/21/2018
No Surprises
Expert repairs at a reasonable price, on time !

BL
Brenda L.
03/13/2018
Honesty and Caring
Let me know that I did not need to do a large belt replacement when I thought I did. Saved me alot of money. He is honest and lets you know exactly what your car needs and doesn't need. The best mechanics I know and trust.

TH
Tim H.
Subaru Legacy
03/11/2018
Honset Service
Great, friendly and honset service.

V
Valued Customer
Buick LaCrosse
03/09/2018
Genuine good service
Chuck and his workers pay attention to what you say, are honest about repairs and price.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the nice review!