JANIS H.
Bryans Road, MD
Kia Sportage
11/07/2019
very friendly and professional group of guys
what i like most about the shop is the guys are about their work. i recently recommended my little brother there. They did not take advantage of his lack of knowledge about what was happening with his vehicle.
I appreciate that.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 11/21/2019

Trust is a very important thing. We appreciate that you have trust in us. We will do everything in our power to take care of our customer and keep that trust alive. Thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

PB
Pat B.
Nanjemoy, MD
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Pat said she has used this business for years.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you Pat.

Richard W.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the owner and the mechanic at the business are good men. He said every time he goes there they always fix anything that's wrong with his vehicle. The service was good.

Jeff D.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he has been going there for years. He is satisfied with every job they have ever done for him.

MK
Mary K.
Nanjemoy, MD
Dodge Caravan
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Mary said he's the same all the time, remembers the vehicle and just takes care of it. She said she appreciates it.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 10/11/2019

We thank you for the 5 stars. We certainly hope that we keep earning those stars everytime. Thank you again Ms. Keys.

SHERRY S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/07/2019
Best Service All The Time!
I know when I go to Scooters Place that I will always get the best of service.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 10/11/2019

We value all of our customers. Some we have known for many many years.

Jeff D.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff took care of his vehicle pretty fast, and that he has recommended this business to quite a few of his friends.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 10/11/2019

If there is any way we could do better to get 5 stars from you next time please let us know. 5 stars is what we strive for.

SD

Roy B.
Brandywine, MD
Ford Expedition EL
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bobbie. He said the business was fast and not too expensive.

ALFRED M.
09/20/2019
Great prices
Needed some work completed did a quick job thank you

Marbury, MD
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/19/2019
Great job as usual
My car is running again, service was prompt and courteous.

VY
Valery Y.
Accokeek, MD
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Valery said that the place had excellent service.

Accokeek, MD
Chrysler Sebring
09/09/2019
Rude and dishonest
My car was not fixed correctly and when I brought it to the owners attention he got rude and disrespectful. I will not be back to this place ever again. Very unprofessional.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 09/09/2019

WHERE TO BEGIN, CUSTOMER POPPED IN SEPTEMBER 6TH AND ASKED US TO REPLACE THE CATALYTIC CONERTER, AND DRIVERS SIDE OUTER TIE ROD END, SHE HAD PURCHASED THE PARTS. WE HAD GIVEN HERE AN ESTIMATE ON THE 4TH OF SEPTEMBER. WE DID AS REQUESTED. THE REAR CONVERTER IS WHAT SHE SUPPLIED, ASKED TO RECHECK WHICH OUTER TIE ROD END WAS BAD, THE DRIVERS SIDE(LEFT WAS BAD) WE REPLACED IT USING HER PART. ALL GOOD(?) SHE CALLS MONDAY MORNING STARTS WITH, IS YOUR LABOR $100. @ HR. I SAID YES IT IS, SHE RESPONDED THAT SHE COULD HAVE GONE TO A DEALER, I TOLD HER NOT LIKELY, THEN SHE SAYS THE RIGHT FRONT WHEEL IS SHAKING, DID WE REPLACE THE CORRECT TIE ROD END, I TOLD HERE THE LEFT TIE ROD HAD MOVEMENT, THE RIGHT DID NOT, SHE STATED THAT WE HAD DONE THE WRONG TIE ROD END, I TOLD HER I HAD THE PART WE TOOK OF HER CAR AND WE DID THE BAD TIE ROD END, THEN STATED I HAD MISS REPRESENTED THE COST OF INSTALLING THE LEFT CAT( WE HAD GIVEN HER AN ESTIMATE TO DO BOTH CATS, SHE ONLY BOUGHT ONE AND IT WAS THE RIGHT SIDE(FIREWAll SIDE) THAT ONE CALLED FOR 2 HOURS, THAT WAS THE CHARGE. AS FAR AS COMING BACK, WELL IT IS A FREE MARKET, I"VE ALWAYS TOLD A CUSTOMER THAT IF YOU DON'T TRUXT US, THEN PLEAS FIND SOMEONE YOU CAN. I WAS NOT RUDE I JUST ANSWERED HER QUESTIONS, SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE RESPONSE.

BR
BYRON R.
Hyundai XG350
09/05/2019
Friendly staff
The owner and his staff is straight forward, something u don't understand they will explain it to u until u understand it.

BW
BOBBIE W.
La Plata, MD
09/05/2019
George and his staff
Only place I will take my car for whatever the issue may be.