Richard G.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard said everything was good, he hasn't really driven it, he only lived about 10 miles away, but it seemed good. He added that everything seemed fine and he was happy with everything they did.

Richard G.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/12/2019 Category: Service

LW
Linda W.
Honda HR-V
08/07/2019
PM on Honda HRV
As usual I am really happy with the service I receive at Scooter’s. Not only do they perform the maintenance I come in for they check to see if anything else is needed. Those guys are the best!

Steve C.
Ford Bronco
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees were very professional and worked with him and his schedule.

CE
Carlos E.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said he was satisfied with the service and knowledge he received by this business. He also said it wasn't a red carpet service.

Jackie R.
Pomfret, MD
07/27/2019
Great Customer Service
As always, where I speak with someone over the phone or in person, they always diagnosis the problem, quote a price to repair and deliver on time. If they say today, it's today. If they say tomorrow or more days, it is always exactly what they say. Always a pleasure. All my children use Scooter's. Thanks.

TC
Tony C.
Accokeek, MD
INFINITI QX56
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the business did the job right the first time and he didn't have to take the vehicle back.

Jeff K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said it was his 1st time dealing with them, and they seem to be okay at this business.

Christina B.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Christina said the business was wonderful and the employees are great.

CG
CHARLES G.
Lexus ES 350
07/04/2019
Convient and Cost Effective
I needed to have my brake pads replaced ASAP. Scooters was close to home, and their pricing was reasonable. They even allowed me to bring in my preferred brake pads.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 07/10/2019

We dont mind if you bring your own parts. As long as we have the understanding that they are your parts. We keep custonmers by being fair and fast and thourough. Glad to do business with you sir.

TC
THOMAS C.
Chevrolet HHR
07/04/2019
great location
I am a repeat customer. Always fast and friendly service.Keeps you updated on the progress of the work.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the excellent review. We try to keep on top of things.

CLIFFORD M.
07/03/2019
Professional and Prompt Service
Unless I need auto repair away from home, I will never use any other shop. Scooters has had to repair things on my truck that other shops have messed up.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 07/03/2019

It is our pleasure to serve you sir. Thank you for the confidence in us.

RD
RANDY D.
La Plata, MD
07/02/2019
Friendly Staff
Quality work at a great price. They will do anything. Most shops just specialize in a few items.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 07/02/2019

We send our techs to training seminars sponsored by the various parts suppliers to keep us up to date on the latest and greatest technology. Of course there will from time to time be some things that we just dont have the equipment for, like some of the European electronic issues. It is our pleasure to do the work that other shops in the area turn away. Or send to us.

HF
Hare F.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Hare said they are very nice people.

Alvin B.
Lincoln LS
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Alvin said the staff have always done great work.
George or B. from Scooters Place responded on 07/02/2019

Just wish we could have done more for you this time.

Bubba