Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/14/2019
Always a solution
I saw my engine light was on and I immediately panicked- thought it would be something major and I was between paychecks! When I took my car in, and I only had to wait one day by the way, Rob discovered right away that my gas cap seal was causing the problem. He ordered a temporary one for me- it was brought to the garage within minutes and installed. He ordered a dealer cap for me, it was there the next day, and I was. Told to drop by any time to get my new cap. I was very relieved and totally happy with the great service I always get and the friendliness of all the staff. I couldn’t ask for a more professional staff of employees.

08/13/2019
Efficient
Issues seem to them simple.

KEVIN B.
08/13/2019
Great friendly personal service
Honest professional shop. Won't make up something to charge you more. Fast courteous service.

Mark H.
York, NY
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that they are consistently good. He added that they are helpful and they don't do unnecessary work. They are very personable.

Mark H.
York, NY
08/12/2019 Category: Service

STACY W.
Kia Stinger
08/11/2019
Great customer service as always

AH
ADAM H.
Avon, NY
08/08/2019
Great service as always
Timely service, fixed the problem, friendly service. We use Scorsones as much as possible

GD
GANIE D.
Volvo XC60
08/08/2019
Highly recommended!
As always, great service and friendly staff. I've been bringing my cars to Scorsone's for almost 20 years, and it's wonderful to have mechanics I know I can rely on, whether it's for routine service or a puzzling mechanical problem.

MK
MAUREEN K.
BMW Z3
08/07/2019
Nice people-easy and quick appointment
Wonderful service!! Friendly and fast!!

KP
KERRY P.
08/05/2019
I've going here her for years, they always the utmost respect, the service is done in a timely matter

07/31/2019
Great service always pleasant and knowledgeable .
I trust no one else with my car! Rob does a great job!!!

PV
PEDGE V.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
07/29/2019
Personal, friendly service
Scorsones always give friendly personal service. Always explains what's going on with the vehicle
Love these guys!

07/24/2019
The mechanics are very knowledgeable.
They got my car in at the time it was scheduled for!

MATT M.
07/24/2019
Ars
Friendly service and experienced staff

CN
CRAIG N.
Perry, NY
Volkswagen CC
07/18/2019
Craig
Called today to get car inspected, they said bring it right down. In and out in less than 15 minutes. Excellent service.

JUDITH D.
07/16/2019
Service and expertise.
Love this place. Friendly, expert, affordable service, giving you information to make informed decisions. Thanks, guys.

ROGER C.
07/14/2019
Fast service
Fast service and well done

HC
HERB C.
Mazda CX-5
07/13/2019
Great, honest service!
I was in for an oil change and tire rotation but also asked about fixing broken reflector in the rear. As part of the service, a screw was found in one tire. I expected I would probably have to have the tire repaired or even get a new tire. Instead I was told that the screw didn't puncture the tire and the tire would be fine to drive.

Two dealers told me I would need a new rear end on my car for the reflector to be replaced. Scorsone's serviceman (can't remember his name) repaired it with one screw and some glue for a minimal fee.

I appreciate the personalized service and the honest appraisals of the issues with the car. In my three visits to Scorsone's and listening to conversations between employees and customers, this seems to be the norm!

MIKE M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/12/2019
Very efficient and trustworthy.
Excellent place to take your vehicle for service or repair. Everything is explained, work is completed on time and done correctly.

EM
EVERETT M.
07/11/2019
Consistently Excellent
They are on time, on point, efficient and effective. The job always gets done in a friendly and professional manner. Their work is excellent.