AW
Rochester, NY
Toyota Yaris
10/30/2019
Good people good service
I always enjoy going here. The workers are knowledgeable and straightforward, and they give me confidence that my vehicle is being taken good care of.

DAVID M.
Mount Morris, NY
Suzuki SX4
10/18/2019
Inspection
Needed to get my vehicle Inspected but was having a hard time getting the emission light to stay off, when I finally got it off and the monitors set they were able to get it right in to pass the emissions test and pass the inspection. Thank you Scorsones

DAVID C.
Avon, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
10/18/2019
Tire change and inspection
As always the device is done in a timely manner. Always pleasant to deal with and look out for the customer.
I have always recommended them to any one knowing that the service will be above and beyond!

MARTHA C.
Buick Encore
10/15/2019
Get you right in and out fast
I called one day and got an appointment the next. Waited while it was being serviced, all of 20 minutes!

Pavilion, NY
10/12/2019
reliable
Everyone there is easy to do business with. Service is quick and reliable

KH
KEN H.
10/11/2019
Expert service
Friendly reliable service at reasonable prices

GF
Garth F.
New York
Honda Fit
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Garth said the place got his vehicle scheduled in one day, had good communication about an issue that came up and they were done by the end of the day.

JOSEPH P.
Leicester, NY
10/08/2019
Excellent service!
Extremely pleased with their service and in addition, they brought to my attention a vehicle recall I knew nothing about. Highly recommend them!

PC
PATRICK C.
Mumford, NY
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
10/05/2019
Trustworthy, excellant service
Top notch service, fair pricing,

PN
PHILIP N.
10/05/2019
Stop the Noise
Car was making a strange noise. I stopped by to check it out, I was dropped off at home and car was ready in an hour! Excellent service!

PM
PAUL M.
Avon, NY
Fast and reliable service
Everyone is so friendly and the service is spectacular

KK

KATHLEEN O.
Livonia, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
Amazing service ?
I just bought a car from my brother in law. I had to have it inspected within the 10 day window. I also wanted it checked over and oil/filter change. I called and was offered very flexible appt times and when I arrived my car was taken right in. Got the full check up and I was out within the hour. Mike took the time to talk to me personally and give me great advice. Love this place !!!

Jasmine W.
Dansville, NY
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Jasmine said the mechanics were nice people. It was good and she could trust them with her vehicle.

ON
Olivia N.
New York
Honda Civic Cpe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Olivia said that it was a fast visit. She was not overcharged, either.