09/05/2019
Always friendly, professional, and timely service delivered as scheduled.

TD
THOMAS D.
Warsaw, NY
09/04/2019
Locally owned and operated, friendly, competent staff and they drop me off at my work place!
Good customer service means a great deal to me. I trusted this organization with my vehicle when it was new in 2012 and I still trust them today with that same 7 year old car.

DIANE M.
Piffard, NY
08/29/2019
Easy appointment good price. I will return
Best local business

DOUG S.
Piffard, NY
08/27/2019
They communicate very well. They address my needs and handle them promptly and fairly.

Julia b.
Acura RDX
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Julia said that the place did a great job and explained things so that she would understand why the work had to be done.

TT
Thomas T.
Pontiac Vibe
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he would recommend this business for service.

JANE K.
Dodge Dakota
08/21/2019
Help for my friend from Florida
Great help to my friend from Florida all went very fast He was thrilled

Livonia, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/14/2019
Always a solution
I saw my engine light was on and I immediately panicked- thought it would be something major and I was between paychecks! When I took my car in, and I only had to wait one day by the way, Rob discovered right away that my gas cap seal was causing the problem. He ordered a temporary one for me- it was brought to the garage within minutes and installed. He ordered a dealer cap for me, it was there the next day, and I was. Told to drop by any time to get my new cap. I was very relieved and totally happy with the great service I always get and the friendliness of all the staff. I couldn’t ask for a more professional staff of employees.

Livonia, NY
08/13/2019
Efficient
Issues seem to them simple.

KEVIN B.
08/13/2019
Great friendly personal service
Honest professional shop. Won't make up something to charge you more. Fast courteous service.

Mark H.
York, NY
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that they are consistently good. He added that they are helpful and they don't do unnecessary work. They are very personable.

Mark H.
York, NY
08/12/2019 Category: Service

STACY W.
Kia Stinger
08/11/2019
Great customer service as always

AH
ADAM H.
Avon, NY
08/08/2019
Great service as always
Timely service, fixed the problem, friendly service. We use Scorsones as much as possible

GD
GANIE D.
Volvo XC60
08/08/2019
Highly recommended!
As always, great service and friendly staff. I've been bringing my cars to Scorsone's for almost 20 years, and it's wonderful to have mechanics I know I can rely on, whether it's for routine service or a puzzling mechanical problem.