GW
Georgia W.
Toyota Tundra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Georgia said they are great people, their service is always consistent and they are always available. She stated she likes the guy who does her work, she recommends this business highly, and she has been going there for years.

ANN B.
Avon, NY
Chrysler 200
09/11/2019
Excellent and trustworthy service
Love Scorsone's! Although I wasn't anticipating the need for a rear brakes, they kept the costs down as much as possible and had my car fixed the same day. I've been using Scorsone's exclusively for 13 years and wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

EP
Ellen P.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Ellen said the business has always been considerate, knowledgeable and pleasant.

JEFF P.
Chevrolet S-10
09/10/2019
Great service and a fair price.
It doesn't matter who works on your car. It is always done properly in a timely manner and fair price.

PH
PAM H.
Mount Morris, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
09/10/2019
Awesome service
Scorsones once again delivered sound mechanical service in an efficient manner. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I appreciate having a service center that is so dependable and enjoyable with which to do business.

09/05/2019
Always friendly, professional, and timely service delivered as scheduled.

TD
THOMAS D.
Warsaw, NY
09/04/2019
Locally owned and operated, friendly, competent staff and they drop me off at my work place!
Good customer service means a great deal to me. I trusted this organization with my vehicle when it was new in 2012 and I still trust them today with that same 7 year old car.

DIANE M.
Piffard, NY
08/29/2019
Easy appointment good price. I will return
Best local business

DOUG S.
Piffard, NY
08/27/2019
They communicate very well. They address my needs and handle them promptly and fairly.

Julia b.
Acura RDX
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Julia said that the place did a great job and explained things so that she would understand why the work had to be done.

TT
Thomas T.
Pontiac Vibe
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he would recommend this business for service.

JANE K.
Dodge Dakota
08/21/2019
Help for my friend from Florida
Great help to my friend from Florida all went very fast He was thrilled

Livonia, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/14/2019
Always a solution
I saw my engine light was on and I immediately panicked- thought it would be something major and I was between paychecks! When I took my car in, and I only had to wait one day by the way, Rob discovered right away that my gas cap seal was causing the problem. He ordered a temporary one for me- it was brought to the garage within minutes and installed. He ordered a dealer cap for me, it was there the next day, and I was. Told to drop by any time to get my new cap. I was very relieved and totally happy with the great service I always get and the friendliness of all the staff. I couldn’t ask for a more professional staff of employees.

Livonia, NY
08/13/2019
Efficient
Issues seem to them simple.

KEVIN B.
08/13/2019
Great friendly personal service
Honest professional shop. Won't make up something to charge you more. Fast courteous service.