SK
Sandra K.
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Sandra said they are always great. The service is good and on time.

David S.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/08/2017 Category: Service
David said he was treated well. The employees were competent. They completed the service like they said they would.

Trevor M.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Trevor said he has been visiting this business for years. They are always reasonable and they make him feel very comfortable.

Mel C.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Mel said Ron and Jesse did very well. They did a great job. It took a while because they had to order her battery and didn't have the correct one in stock. She could have gone to another business that was cheaper but decided to stay because she was in a hurry. She was in a good location at the right time.

Brendon B.
Acura MDX
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Brendon said he has no complaints. The service at this business is good.

Dan C.
Honda Insight
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Dan said the workers are very helpful.

RK
Ron K.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Ron said this business provided great customer service.

michael r.
BMW 525i
10/15/2017
Poor communication and unskilled labor.
I went to have my car aligned at this store on a Thursday and the lady at the counter said it should be done later that day and that they would give me a call. I never heard anything on Thursday. On Friday afternoon I got a call at about 1PM letting me know the car was done. I go and pick it up only to find that the steering wheel was 45 degrees off when the car would drive straight. They also said they don't have any printouts with the alignment specs even though that is an industry standard for decades. This tells me that whoever did the work didn't even bother to check if it was done correctly and the fact that I didn't get a printed readout was very sketchy to me. I talked to the same lady again and she says to bring it back the next day. Sat I drop the car off again so they can hopefully fix a simple mistake, turns out I made the mistake by going back. On Sat they just didn't do the work and when I went to find out why they basically said the tech couldn't do an alignment. What??? They why was I instructed to bring it back and why did the same guy even touch the car in the first place if he doesn't know what he was doing?

At that point I was done. I told them I want my car and my money back. The cashier called the owner and the owner said he would be able to fix it himself and that if I came back Tuesday he get it taken care of. Now remember my initial visit was Thur now they want me to wait almost a week for an alignment, no thanks. I again stated I want my money back and the owner told me he could give me 25.00 of the 90.00 dollars back because his guy has time into the car. I let him know that I also have time into the car by having to stop by his shop every day just to get a simple task accomplished. After going back and forth they finally gave me my money since the car still wasn't correct.

I ended up taking it to another shop who had it aligned with in 2 hours and had called me to let me know. The steering wheel was straight and the car drove perfectly. My other suspicion was confirmed when I got the printed read out from the new shop. The old shop kinda aligned the car but it wasn't very close to the factory specs.

I have 4 vehicles and a large propane tank that I get filled up at this gas station all the time. I like doing business with them in that regard but when it comes to auto repair I will never go back.

AG
AMBER G.
Tempe, AZ
Mazda CX-9
10/13/2017
Great Because of Amber, rick, ronnie and don
Amber is great at what she does and Don is great at what he does and great prices

DA
Debra A.
Mazda CX-7
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Debra said the business never called her when they were done with the service. She waited four hours before she called to ask when it would be ready. She called back another two hours later to be told they had already finished working on the vehicle.

Dee C.
Chrysler Sebring
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Dee said this business always provides good service. She is completely satisfied with them.

KL
Karla L.
Toyota Matrix
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Karla said the business got her in quickly and they were friendly. The only issue she had was that they did not reset the light on the dash and they said it would reset itself. The dash light did not reset itself so she had to go online and research how to reset it herself.

DK
DENISE K.
Pontiac G6
09/23/2017
They were prompt, courteous, kept me updated with work being done. Everyone was friendly.
The people who work there will go out of their way to help a customer. Much appreciated.

GC
Gordon C.
Ford Windstar Wagon
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Gordon said the staff provided excellent service and he has recommended them.

Rebecea M.
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Rebecea said the business was quick. They were very informative and they had reasonable prices.

Trevor M.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Trevor said this business always treats him respectfully and they give him options as far as repairs go. He trusts their judgment as he knows they aren't trying to get money out of him.

MICHAEL B.
Mercury Mariner
08/23/2017
Oil Change and Two new Tires
Poor communications. The quoted price for the Two tires was NOT what I was charged. Slow response and short staff lead to a 2-day delay in getting our car back. And the Low Tire Pressure Monitor on the Front left still needs to be replaced.
Another poor experience with our Neighborhood Service Center.

HK
HIAG K.
08/19/2017
Location, convienance
Thanks Don !

GH
Gabriel H.
08/19/2017 Category: Service
Gabriel said everything was great. It was super easy. He was able to drop his vehicle off and get it back in a short period of time.

Rene M.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Rene said she will not be going back to this business. She was quoted $33 for an oil change. At the completion of the service, she was charged $63. Her vehicle is 14 years old and no one has ever told her that her vehicle requires synthetic oil. They did not check her fluid levels even after she had requested them to do so.