Roger H.
Dodge Journey
02/05/2021
Went in for an oil change and inspection. A couple things needed to be fixed with it, new brakes and ball joint. They explained why and got it all done the same day. Great all around experience.

GW
Gary W.
Nissan Murano
02/05/2021
2011 Murano Service
The service experience, professionalism, and work quality was excellent. Tom kept me well informed, including with photos of what was looked at, and trust Scotty's as as my go to auto repair shop.

HS
Helen S.
Nissan Rogue
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Helen said they were very good.

01/23/2021
Recent truck inspection
Just an exceptional operation as a whole. From initial contact to completion and vehicle pick up a very satisfactory experience. A welcome change from dealing with the disinterested dealerships in Fayetteville.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for the 2 thumbs up!

John B.
01/22/2021
High Quality Work
I am always pleased with the quality of work performed and the ease of scheduling service on my vehicles. Fair, competitive pricing, and timeliness of work performed are also reasons I trust in Scotty’s Automotive. A note was left on my console after the work was completed that all components on the dashboard, steering wheel etc. had been sanitized. Thank you.

RK
Robert K.
01/13/2021
Fast, courteous service
Very nice people. Very satisfied.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/15/2021

Thanks Mr Krol!

Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/20/2021

Glad you found us, look forward to working with you again!

Kevin B.
Hyundai Accent
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. Brian said they always fit them in when they have something going on with the vehicle. They did it within ten minutes. Very efficient. They've always been happy with them.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/13/2021

And it's been a pleasure working with you guys, you always make me laugh!

MK
Marilee K.
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2021
Good job thank you so much
Thank you for fitting me in !

You are very welcome Marilee

Thanks Josh!

Dave S.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Dave said that he knows them. He has used them for years and never had a problem.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/13/2021

Yup!  Even our neighbors come to our shop

SN
Sara N.
12/04/2020
Friendly and attentive service!
Lance was so helpful! He was very knowledgeable and I appreciate all of his help.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

Thanks for the kudos Sara!!

Claire H.
12/03/2020
Knowledgeable, Reliable, Fair, etc
I highly recommend Scotty’s. They're an awesome group that’s professional, knowledgeable, fair, and friendly. I trust them with my car!
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

Claire has just bought a new used car from Carvana and had 7 days to decide if she wanted to keep or return it.  We were able to get her in right away and do a check over on it.  Notated a couple of things we found so she can feel comfortable with her decision.

Curtis H.
Dodge Dart
11/30/2020
Done quickly
Done quickly and at a reasonable price
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

We had previously priced up a part that was needed. On the day it was here for the repair, I shopped around and found a better price.

Robert B.
11/21/2020
Great people, great service
Great hometown service
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

It's because of people like you that we've been able to stay in business for 20+ years and especially this year!

Rocco C.
Chrysler 300
11/16/2020
I was having issues with my car. They got me in very quickly. All the staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. They also have a service to text you and let you know whats going on with your car. All in all I was very happy with the service they provided in such a timely matter. Also had my oil changed while it was in. Cheaper than valvoline and they don't try to sell you other services you don't need. I will definitely be making them my go to garage from now on.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2020

This is why we don't do specials, coupons or discounts.  We prefer to keep our labor rate down as long as possible so that everyone gets a cost break.  If Valvoline is doing an oil change special for $24.95, you can bet they will upsale everything they possibly can.