GS
Gregg S.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/23/2020
Close by,fast friendly service!
Bailed me out again with the truck the dealers cant fix!! Thank you!

02/20/2020
Visual inspection check
In my recent visit to Scotty’s Automotive, they completed a free visual detailed , digital inspection of my vehicle and forwarded the results to me. Very impressive service! I have never seen or heard of that being done before, anywhere.

Cindy M.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said they have great customer service. She appreciates that they got her in quickly and did the work quickly.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 02/21/2020

Same day turn around is our goal!

Dodge Journey
02/18/2020
Quality work
I am very pleased with the quality of service, honesty, friendliness and fair pricing of the work done on my Dodge Journey. I highly recommend Scotty’s Automotive.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 02/20/2020

We did a general check over with pictures on his car and texted it to him.  Pretty cool new feature we've been using for about 9 months now.

GA
Grace A.
Hyundai Genesis
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Grace said they did a good job and are very efficient. She stated that the staff are very polite and she especially likes to have a conversation with the front desk girl. She said they are very good and she has no complaints.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 02/20/2020

Awww, how sweet! And if I'm (Beth) too busy to chat there's always the dogs to talk to (or watch them sleep)

JN
Jocelyn N.
New York
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Jocelyn said the staff was very professional and very client centered.

Dodge Journey
01/28/2020
Friendly service
Once again I am pleased with the quality of work, timely manner and friendly service and staff.

James S.
01/28/2020
State inspection
Very friendly owner/operated business that makes every effort to fit your schedule. Much more satisfying than using dealerships like those on Burdick Street in Fayetteville who have absolutely no incentive toward customer satisfaction.

TK
Tina K.
New York
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Tina said she lives in Alabama and was traveling. Her check engine light came on, so she stopped by at this business and told them what the problem was with her vehicle. They told her they were busy, that they couldn't get to it until Friday and she could tell that they were, because the parking lot was full of other vehicles. She told them that she would need to leave her vehicle because she needed to go to a funeral, and later they told her that they were able to squeeze her in. They were her heroes. She never had to get a rental and they came through at a time she needed it. They were amazing, they sensed her urgency and met that need. She stated they went above and beyond, in her opinion, she can't rave about them enough, that she felt like she walked into her family's house and they did everything to rescue her. The lady even gave her a hug and told her to have a safe trip. She can't say enough to make it right, they were absolutely fantastic.

HS
Helen S.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Helen said the employees did a good job.

Bernie B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/17/2020
Went above & beyond. Many thanks!

Kevin B.
Kirkville, NY
Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said this business is very friendly and always does the work well.

Ron R.
Cassville, NY
great service
Fair pricing and great service

TK
Tina K.
Gadsden, AL
So thankful.
Fast friendly service I pulled in ,No appointment from alabama my engine light was on. They checked it and said they would fox it asap. I explained I was on my way to Albany for a funeral I would rent a car and come back to get it.my mom lives here and I was picking her up. Within an hour they called me and said they found the problem and could fox it today. The love and caring to help me was so overwhelming. They fixed my vehicle and had me back on the road within a few hours. No extra expense of having to rent a car. I even got a hug and wishes for safe travels. My HEROES!! Thank you so much!
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you Tina, you had a lot on your plate and an uncooperative vehicle was not on the agenda for you.  Needed to get you on your way as stress free as possible!

John C.
Canastota, NY
It works!!
Always friendly and always take care of all my family!! Thank you Tom and family!