10/23/2020
They had to investigate why the calipers on rear brakes were wearing unevenly and spent the time to fix properly
I would recommend them to anyone. The brake problem turned in to a major investigation and took over a day. They offered me a ride home, too and kept the price quoted, despite the extra time and effort.
Tom S., Owner from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for the kind words Connie!

Beth, Tom and Lance

06/01/2020
Connie C.
I am very happy with them. Pleasant, always courteous. Happy with the brakes done

CK
Colleen/Lou K.
04/28/2020
Local and friendly
We just started going to Scotty’s so I haven’t got a firm handle on their business. What we have seen so far has been very positive with friendly people working on the car and at the counter. With more visits the star rating could quite possibly go to a 5 if the operation runs like it has for us so far. I could walk to Scotty’s if need be which makes it attractive. Hopefully we are done with going to the dealer and can save time and gas on traveling to the City.

Ron R.
Cassville, NY
01/15/2020
great service
Fair pricing and great service

NL
Nancy L.
Syracuse, NY
06/13/2017
Honest, reliable
I can always count on Scotty's Automotive to give me a fair price and quality work.

Andrew M.
East Syracuse, NY
RAM Pickup
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said he would recommend this business for service.

TC
Trina C.
01/19/2017
service
great service - close to home

JO
John O.
Fayetteville, NY
07/29/2021
Great workmanship honest pricing
I have been bringing my trucks to Scotty's for almost 10 years now and always experienced thorough professional service and advice. I wouldn't let another shop work on any of my vehicles.

BA
Bob A.
07/20/2021
Local professional excellent service
Scottys is & always has been extremely accommodating at providing excellent service. My wife, son & daughter go to Scottys & are very satisfied & pleased with the service they have received over the years.

Dale M.
07/16/2021
Awesome Service
Always a great experience taking our vehicles to Scotty’s for service.

Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/10/2021
Home Town Reliability
Reliable & Trustworthy

East Syracuse, NY
Buick Encore
07/06/2021
Curtis car
They do good work reasonably priced

CO
Craig O.
Fayetteville, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/02/2021
Friendly people, Great service.
Very happy with the service, and relieved at the price.

Meghan L.
06/17/2021
Efficient Service!
Scotties has always serviced my cars in a timely manner. I am always greeted warmly by Beth! Great service!

Michele S.
Kia Forte
06/12/2021
Friendly helpful
Always fast and they take the time to check the car over for me and top off my fluids.