Latest Review about 2 months ago

Nice people..Good service

DARRYL C.
Marrero, LA
06/20/2018
All was well, the service was fast. Everyone was kind,and professional.

HD
HODGE D.
Acura MDX
05/30/2018
Kindness and Service was excellent!
The degree of friendliness, kindness, service, and professionalism was great. I needed new tires and I couldn’t have asked for a better price or service. Great place!

INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/29/2018
Fast Service
I got a flat on Saturday and needed my tire repaired. Went to Scottys and they were able to make the repair quickly. I was in and out in a short period of time.

JULIE L.
04/25/2018
I'm in for a nail in my tire and I had two cars in front of me waiting to get serviced the lady told me it'll be about 30 minutes now this is at 8:30 in the morning about 20 minutes later my car was ready this is excellent and great service I highly recommend scottys and only for less than $30

INFINITI QX4
04/21/2018
1997 Infiniti Qx4 needing help big time
My Infiniti seemed like a 3 legged horse. The right front of the vehicle was in such bad shape and noisy, it was amazing the vehicle made it to Scotty’s. With nearly 200,000 miles, it was serious, but with proper evaluation from Scotty’s crew, all the right parts were ordered and installed, all within 36 hours. It runs now like an Infiniti should. As always, big cudos to the crew, and thanks for repairing a potential disaster. I am grateful. Thank you !!!!

ED
EVELYN D.
04/11/2018
Waiting room very comfortable until my car was ready.
Took care of my car fast, went home with my little oil light off.

DARLINE P.
04/10/2018
Customer Service and close proximity to my home
Excellent customer service

DIANE M.
GMC Acadia
03/30/2018
I am important
When I bring my car to Scotty's, I'm not rushed they take time to listen to you and explain what you feel is wrong with your car. Scotty's doesn't make you feel like a number and everyone is treated like part of the family. All the employees are very respectful and professional. Will never go back to a dealership. Thank you Scotty's.

03/24/2018
Check the mileage !!
The very reason my daughter’s Jeep has nearly 207,000 miles on it is directly related to the expert repairs and upgrades from Scotty’s. Not only this vehicle, but also four others I own as well that Scotty’s takes care of. As always, job well done !!

TRAVIS B.
Mobile, AL
03/24/2018
Flat repair OUTRAGEOUS
I had a low tire and had it fixed (small nail) at this store. I was pleased with everything except the price. $30 plus tax - YIKES. I don’t expect them to match Walmart but 3 times the Walmart price is ridiculous.

TC
THOMAS C.
Gonzales, LA
03/23/2018
Alignment
It was easy friendly and the sales rep was knowledgeable in all aspects. The service was done fast and done right the first time.

IF
Cleanliness and attentiveness

Cadillac DeVille
03/16/2018
Oil leak and tires
A worrisome oil leak had my wife afraid to use the car on an upcoming trip. After Scotty’s did the repair, not a sign of oil anywhere... on the ground nor under the hood. Also, they pointed out two tires that needed replacing. I agreed, so two new tires before the trip as well. My wife was happy. Thanks guys.

Cadillac DeVille
02/10/2018
Steering noise
Turning the wheel on my Cadillac caused a noise that was scary, worrisome and embarrassing. Scotty’s fixed it quickly and it sounds like a brand new car. Now I can turn corners without waking up those still sleeping.

BG
BOB G.
New Orleans, LA
FIAT 500
02/07/2018
Great staff and service!
This is my second time at Scotty’s and won’t be my last. The service is fast, friendly, knowledgeable and great people.

Highly recommend! A+++

MARION L.
01/19/2018
Everyone is very helpful and take interest of all my problems. Great job.
I think I already gave you my opinion of my business with you. Everyone is very helpful and aim to help me and all my problems. thank you again. I figure my car will last me a long time yet if I have you as my guardian and advisor.

Marion L'Hoste

BA
B a.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
01/15/2018
Great customer service. Thank you!!

GS
GOODWIN S.
12/22/2017
Very fast service
I was there when they opened and got quick service for my oil change. Wow!! Only thing I noticed was on request for review they got the kind of car I drive wrong. I drive a Honda not a Toyota.

PW
PAT W.
Toyota Avalon
12/15/2017
Service, professionalism.
Service was fast and efficient. problem diagnosed quickly while i waited.