BD
BARNARD-DUPREE D.
Toyota Prius c
06/16/2019
Consistently Great.
I have never said I love a car repair service but I love Scotty’s. They are always professional, honest and if you don’t need anything done, they will tell you. They have never tried to sell me any extras or add ons. They just do the work and do it great. I have a Toyota Prius and I NEVER take it to the dealer because I trust them and have done so for almost 5 years.

Destrehan, LA
05/28/2019
Nice waiting room with large TV.
Got latest news and a nap.

PL
PHILIPPE L.
05/18/2019
As always, very honest, very serious, very reliable

VF
VICKI F.
Nissan Rogue
05/04/2019
Atmosphere and cleanliness make it great.
The waiting area is clean and comfortable.
I can usually get my oil changed and tires rotated the day I would like to have it done.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
It’s always nice to see familiar faces when I walk in the door.
Any time I have a low tire light come on they promptly check the pressure in all my tires and add the needed air so I can quickly be on my way.
I’ve lost track of how many vehicles I have brought to Scotty’s over the years.

JOHN H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/30/2019
very competent and friendly front office and technical staff
The representative listened to my detailed description of what service I needed and immediately got the ball rolling for solution to my situation.
From the beginning until my auto was returned to me, I felt that all would be well, including a fair bill to pay.
I was not surprised with my complete satisfaction since I have been a long time customer.

PW
PAT W.
04/17/2019
1st class operation
car serviced promptly and staff always courteous. never an attempt to do unnecessary add-ons.

ROBERT G.
04/12/2019
Great Service Honest Friendly Family service
My Go to mechanic whenever I need anything done.

BJ
BEVERLY J.
Jeep Patriot
04/06/2019
Friendly staff. Always helpful to old ladies which is greatly appreciated.
Excellent service.

LK
LISA K.
03/29/2019
Review
Always the BEST! Courteous and quick to help.

MURPHY H.
Nissan Titan
03/22/2019
The new manger was great. He kept me informed on my vehicle status.
I had some issues with transmission fluid on the ground and my vehicle wouldn't move. He sent someone to help assist me and advice me to have it towed to the shop. The mechanic discovered the hose at busted and within 1 hr was on the road. Thanks for the HELP> Murphy

RP
RITA P.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
03/09/2019
Awesome
As always extremely professional service

JIM M.
Leoma, TN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
02/27/2019
Great job!

BOB M.
Nissan Frontier
02/15/2019
In and out fast. Friendly counter people.
Great

AR
ann r.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/09/2019
Great Customer service
Everyone was super nice. They got my car in immediately and worked with me until they discovered the problem. They got right on it and fixed the problem the same day. I was grateful for everything they did.

DEBRA R.
Nissan Rogue
01/27/2019
Very timely manner.
They addressed the problem and then fixed it. I was in and out. All the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Would recommend highly.

WB
WAYNE B.
Destrehan, LA
01/24/2019
"IN AND OUT BURGER"
When you go to Scotty's Tire Service , Same as going to "IN AND OUT BURGER" You are " IN AND OUT" in no time.
Fast thorough and great car care. Been a customer for 12 years, or as they say in Tire Business, 400, 000 miles and still rolling, thanks to Scotty's Crew.

AV
AURA V.
Toyota Yaris
01/19/2019
2015 Toyota Yaris
I have always taken my vehicle to the dealership, assuming OEM was the better way to go. This is instilled in me by working for a chemical plant. Anyway, I truly haven't been happy with either of the dealerships I've taken my vehicle to so I thought I'd try somewhere different. Scotty's is a 10 minute walk from my home so I decided to use the facility. Needless to say, I am very impressed with my first visit. I appreciate the care they took with both my vehicle and the phone calls to me. I also appreciate that they offer to give you the parts they change in the event you have any questions. I truly believe this is an honest group of individuals and I will continue to take my vehicle in for service at Scotty's.

BK
BILL/ JAMIE K.
01/13/2019
Quick, reasonably priced and so very pleasant to deal with!

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/02/2019
Went in for an oil change. $3,000 later and multiple visits not sure what happened to my truck while under Scotty’s “care”
Car was working fine when I brought it in for an oil change

EA