Joe C.
10/21/2020
Great family owned dealership
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Joe! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Joseph C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Great family owned dealership

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Joey! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Very accommodating to your needs.
Very helpful staff

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Michele S.
Oley, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Timeliness and professionalism
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Michele! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Ephrata, PA
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Dealership with pleasant staff and excellent service.
I would highly recommend Seidel and the Hyundai brand to individuals searching for a new vehicle. Members of my family have been driving Hyundai vehicles since 2009 and we have been pleased with the features, serviceability, performance, and value.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

HT
Howard T.
Mohnton, PA
09/27/2020
Santa Fe
I ran into a very nice and knowledgeable sale's person named Larry. He is by far the nicest car sale's person I have ever met. Larry was not pushy at all like your typical car sales person.I told him what I was looking for and he went and retrieved it from the lot and brought it to the front. Larry went over the entire car with me. Told me to take it for a test drive and take it home to show it to my wife. In the mean time he would look at my trade and work up some numbers. Larry worked up a package that was very good and I ended up with a 3 year lease that worked for me.Anyone looking to purchase a car should stop into Seidel's and ask for Larry.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Howard! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Recommend
Good service and courteous staff.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Cathy M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Repeat customer
My husband and I have always been pleased with Seidel Hyundai. We have bought four cars there over the years and we get them serviced there. It is always a positive experience.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Cathy! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Darby B.
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
I've had several Hyundai's and love the brand
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Darby! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast efficient service

Bernville, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Scheduling service
If you’re someone who likes to get the oil changed at a date within a week of your phone call that this is not the place to go they are out Three weeks every time I’ve called
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm very sorry about our schedule being booked out so far in advance. We are taking every precaution neccessary to provide a sanitary environment for our staff and customers, so unfortunately it is pushing our schedule out a bit further than we would like to admit.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we try our best to shorten the wait for our customers to be able to schedule their appointments.

Jeffery F.
Denver, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Deals
I’ve been impressed with the Hyundai dealership ever since I came in to get my 2020 Kona I have highly suggest anybody looking for a good deal on a great value of a car should go visit the Seidel Hyundai
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Jeffery! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

BG
Barry G.
New Holland, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2020 Category: Service
The people
Great car and great people to Deal with.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Barry! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

08/28/2020 Category: Service
Staff
The staff, both sales and service, have been great. They are helpful, willing to listen and willing to explain. JP in service was exceptionally helpful on my most recent visit.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Robesonia, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Staff
I was extremely pleased by the level of service provided by my service advisor. JP is a consummate professional that helped me make better decisions on my service by providing all the pertinent information in a clear manner and with complete clarity and transparency.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020