Overall Rating 4.3421084/5Overall Rating 4.3421084/5Overall Rating 4.3421084/5Overall Rating 4.3421084/5rating 4.3421084
Overall Rating 2.2894695/5Overall Rating 2.2894695/5rating 2.2894695rating 2.2894695rating 2.2894695

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and they know you by name. Very happy with the overall service
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

David H.
Denver, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly faces
Everyone works together for an efficient shop.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, David! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

James B.
Reinholds, PA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SEVICE
The service department is great and very professional
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, James! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

John B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and ease of scheduling.
Been a customer of Seidel Hyundai for 7 years. Always a good experience with both the service performed and the employees.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, John! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

BG
Barry G.
Reinholds, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Couldn't find a better place to take my vehicle for repairs.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Barry! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

IB
Irving B.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NEW HYUNDAI
We currently have two Hyundai vehicles, a Santa Fe and a Tuscon. These are our fourth and fifth Hyundai's. Our dealer is currently looking for a new one for us to replace the Tuscon which now has 60,000 miles on it. We are looking forward to the day when he calls to tell us he has one in stock. Randy in service is outstanding. The service desk couldn't get me in for an oil change when I had the time and Randy took care of it. All is well. We are loyal Hyundai and Seidel customers and hope to remain same.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Irving! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future!

We'll be in touch as soon as we find your next one!

LT
Lucille T.
West Reading, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Seinfeld Hyundai
Outstanding customer service from the time I checked in until I left..

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Lucille! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service all the time!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Melissa D.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
"Again, I’m sorry you feel that we 'scammed' you."
Be warned of Seidel's "free" inspections. "Free" to them means that they find something that doesn't pass inspection and then try to force you into getting the repairs there OR have a pay for a reinspection.

I was told by one person at this dealership that I had to return the vehicle for reinspection within a week or be charged. But when I came back within the week, then they said they had to charge me anyway. Why? Because I didn't want to have them replace my tires.

Then they took offense when I submitted an unhappy survey form they sent me and felt the need to correct the record, implying I lied about what they told me regarding not having to pay for reinspection. And then I get an email with the 'sorry you feel we 'scammed' you'. Not a wise business management position. I will NEVER take my car here again, do not recommend them for sales or service. And whatever you do, be exceptionally cautious of the "free inspection.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Melissa. While I am sorry you feel as though you had a bad experience with us; we feel it is neccessary to explain what actually had happened during your visit for anyone reading this review.

On Wednesday, April 18th, you had brought your Sonata to our facility for your oil change and tire rotation. While your vehicle was in the shop, our technician noticed that your State Inspection had expired at the end of January. We immediately notified you that we could inspect the vehicle while it was here. Unfortunately, one of your tires was unable to pass inspection.

We had given you a quote on a tire we currently had in stock, which may not have been the least expensive tire, but was the tire available to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. You had declined the replacement because you had found a tire for less elsewhere. Our Service Manager had stated that there are less expensive alternatives compared to what we had in stock at the moment, and we would be happy to find a comparable tire to the less expensive one you had found; to which you declined.

We had made you aware that once the vehicle left our facility, it would need to be reinspected (per PennDOT regulations). Because of this, a technician would need to invest another hour of their time on your vehicle. The inspection fee is waived if the repairs are done during the time of the initial inspection. You were made aware of this and the $31 charge for the reinspection prior to leaving.

We appreciate our customers' honest reviews; however, we feel it is neccessary for our prospective customers to have ALL of the applicable information in relation to this particular situation.

SD
Scott D.
Mohnton, PA
04/16/2019
Excellent service and personnel
)caring concerned dealership. Customer comes first
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Scott! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Larry B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
The service they provide makes them great
The Great service
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Larry! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Rachel G.
Brownstown, PA
03/23/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Everyone at Seidel Hyundai was friendly and professional. Jerome, Peter and Amy were the employees who handled our sale, and they went above and beyond to answer our questions and make us feel comfortable with our purchase. We have had our Santa Fe for about a week and a half now, and we love it. We would definitely recommend Seidel Hyundai!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Rachel! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Rosemary G.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Love Seidel Hyundai !!!
Seidel Hyundai always exceeds my expectations ... sales, service, management and office staff ... thank you ... you are all awesome 😀
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Rosemary! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Roger W.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Best you can get.
I have never been disappointed with your service. Your service is quick and neet, I brought my car For an update and asked if you check my seatbelt, you did and to my surprise I was told two new ones were ordered. Try and beat that for service. Hyundai has never disappointed me. Your auto is never better than the service behind it. Need I say more?
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Roger! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Wernersville, PA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
Always a good experience with Seidel Hyundai

John B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service. Ease of scheduling my service appointment and the waiting time for my service to be completed.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Narvon, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
Service was done in a timely manner and they did not try to sell me something I did not need.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Louis M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Purchase of 2019 Santa Fe SE
Everyone at Seidel Hyundai were very friendly and Matt my sales person was very patient and went out of his way to answer our questions and come to a price that was agreeable to both sides.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Louis! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Jeffery M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Trust factor
It's what makes the place so great, the trust factor. The only place I'll take the Elantra for any type of maintenance or repairs is at Seidel. The staff there have earned my trust and they'll earn yours once you experience the service there for yourself.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Jeffery! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Leesport, PA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle
When
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about the puncuality of our shuttle service. This isn't a common occurance; however, I want you to know that I have made our Service Manager aware of the incovenience it had caused you. He will be reaching out to you personally to discuss the details of this particular instance.

We look forward to speaking with you.