LW
Linda W.
Wernersville, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was great as it always is.Everyone helpful and very nice. Service was done more quickly than I thought it would be.

Kathy M.
West Lawn, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Inspection of 2015 elantra
Completed in timely manner
Friendly technicians
Trusted that work on vehicle is done correctly
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Kathy! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

GD
Gail D.
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Quick to get appointment. Polite an helpful service
I have been going to this dealer for at least 4 years and have always gotten a convenient appointment upon request .
The service department is very efficient and staff will take the time to explain features of the car as well as to answer any questions
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Gail! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

JV
Judith V.
Womelsdorf, PA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2020 Category: Service
So far bad experience
Employees are good but company leaves a lot to be desired! Having trouble with Hyundai giving me the run around with their warranty. Having an even bigger issue with Hyundai not backing their vehicle!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Judith. I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with the warranty coverage on your Hyundai. Please keep in mind that your review is a reflection of the service that you received from us as a dealership, and not the manufacturer itself.

Unfortunately, coverage of parts/labor is something that is out of our control as a dealership; however, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have in regards to what is covered and what is not.

Again, thank you for taking the time to make us aware of the situation. Please do not hesitate to call in and speak directly with our Service Manager, Randy Spayd, should you need further clarification on your warranty coverage.

Theresa S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2020 Category: Service
My only choice for sales and service!
I’ve bought several cars here over the years and I’ve always had great service from every level of the Seidel Hyundai team! They take the stress out of the car buying experience and make it fun! I’d highly recommend this dealership!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Theresa! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

PG
Patricia G.
West Lawn, PA

Seidel Hyundai
They always do a great job with my car and the man at The service desk was very kind and professional to make sure everything was taken care of.
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me . As we discussed this issue was addressed with my team and we will be sure to be more careful when around customers in the write up area. We appreciate your business and being one of our most loyal customers. If you need anything else in the future feel free to call me.

Randy Spayd
610 775 5100
rspayd@seidelautogroup.com

Christine C.
service
Service is excellent. Even short staffed and backed up with the pandemic didn't have to wait long to have my Hyundai serviced.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Christine! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

James B.
Reinholds, PA
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Excelletn Service
I was in for my 120,000 mile service. It was quick, professional and the interior of my car was clean. Excellent service once again.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, James! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

KL
Kathy L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Always accommodating and friendly.

Joan S.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Seidel Hyundai is great! Chris sold me my first Hyundai. Tyler sold me my second!
Chris sold me my first Hyundai. Tyler sold me my second! I love my Kona!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Joan! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

LA
Linda A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Very good wxperience
Everyone was very efficient and helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Linda! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

David L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
On time for price quoted.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, David! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Myerstown, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/19/2020 Category: Service
I have always experienced great service

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Kenneth S.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Warranty repair Fuel sensor
Great service and customer attentiveness. Researched the problem and made appropriate repairs including sufficient part order and immediate installation upon reciept. Kudos and accommodating service experience.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Kenneth! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2020 Category: Service
excellent service
Service performed quicker than promised and completed accurately.