2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
From ease of scheduling to the completion of service was very good. Staff was very helpful and kept me informed throughout the appointment.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Pottstown, PA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2021 Category: Service
15k service
Car ran worse after the service
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! And for taking the time to talk to me . We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

John H C.
Sinking Spring, PA
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Great service experience!
My service experience was wonderful. They got me back on the road quickly from my oil change.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Julia S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Seidel Hyundai is the Best
Professional, friendly, accommodating and efficient. Simple the best. They aim to please!!

Robesonia, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
More issues after warranty repair
Overall experience not bad but now have other issues that are getting addressed.
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for talking with us and taking the time to come back to the dealership to make it right. We try to make sure everything is ok the first time but when something goes wrong we do want a chance to make it right. Thank you for your understanding and patience while we addressed your concern.

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Car service
JP was great! He helped me last time I was in very helpful and friendly.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Janice R.
Birdsboro, PA
03/31/2021 Category: Service
I always feel good about taking my car to Seidel Hyundai for service! This is my 3rd car from there and I will always buy from them.
Enjoy knowing that my car is in good hands!!! I have purchased 3 cars from Seidel Hyundai nd been very satisfied with everything!!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

James D.
Shillington, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/27/2021 Category: Service
James
Employee was helpful and courteous. Appt. was done in a timely manner.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

CR
Christopher R.
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
If your looking to buy new or have warranty work done forget about a rental 😞 always out of luck for me 2 times under 45,000

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe

Sinking Spring, PA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/29/2021 Category: Service

03/21/2021 Category: Service
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Elizabeth. I'm very sorry to hear about the miscommunication regarding your free maintenance. I have forwarded your info to our Service Manager so that he can review your file to see why this had occurred.

Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will be in touch with you with a resolution soon!

RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Hello Elizabeth,
I have tried calling you a few times but your voice mail box is full, So I am writing to you in hopes you will give me a call so we can discuss your service visit, your expectations and review Hyundai's Maintanence plan so that you can get all the benifits of the program as well as the services provided to you because you bought your new Hyundai here at Seidel Hyundai. Give me a call when you can I am in the office Monday through Friday 7:30am till 5pm.
I look forward to talking with you.

RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me. I appreciated everything you shared with me about your families experience with us. I truly am sorry for the confusion related to the Maintenance program. Feel free to reach out to me with any other questions or concerns I am happy to help.

WH
William H.
Shillington, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/28/2021 Category: Service

03/20/2021 Category: Service

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, William. I'm very sorry to hear that your original issue obviously was not resolved. We take your business and time very seriously, so I want you to know that I have made our Service Manager aware of your particular situation. He will be investigating the issue further and be in touch with you shortly.

Again, thank you for expressing your dissatisfaction so that we can try to resolve the issue immediately. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will be in touch with you shortly!

RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your concern. I am confident we can get your car repaired and make things right! We look forward to your appointment tomorrow and getting your issue resolved. Thanks again for giving us the chance to make things right.

Christine C.
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Always accommodating when making appointment. Excellent service.

Wernersville, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Calling and caring
I got a call to -I had a bad day but I understand times are different and they did what they could to get my car done as quickly as they could

03/17/2021 Category: Service
Liked Tyler
I bought car cause Tyler worked with me good salesman
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me about your recent service visit. I do apologize for the extra time it took to get your vehicle finished as we had some extra work to do on your car and an unexpected technician called out to take care of some personal issues at home. This set us back a bit on monday. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to the next time you come in .

GA
Gregory A.
Reinholds, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2021 Category: Service
friendly people
everybody very friendly and helpfull
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021