Overall Rating 4.3421084/5Overall Rating 4.3421084/5Overall Rating 4.3421084/5Overall Rating 4.3421084/5rating 4.3421084
Overall Rating 2.2894695/5Overall Rating 2.2894695/5rating 2.2894695rating 2.2894695rating 2.2894695

SD
Scott D.
Mohnton, PA
04/16/2019
Excellent service and personnel
)caring concerned dealership. Customer comes first
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Scott! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Larry B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
The service they provide makes them great
The Great service
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Larry! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Rachel G.
Brownstown, PA
03/23/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Everyone at Seidel Hyundai was friendly and professional. Jerome, Peter and Amy were the employees who handled our sale, and they went above and beyond to answer our questions and make us feel comfortable with our purchase. We have had our Santa Fe for about a week and a half now, and we love it. We would definitely recommend Seidel Hyundai!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Rachel! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Rosemary G.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Love Seidel Hyundai !!!
Seidel Hyundai always exceeds my expectations ... sales, service, management and office staff ... thank you ... you are all awesome 😀
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Rosemary! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Roger W.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Best you can get.
I have never been disappointed with your service. Your service is quick and neet, I brought my car For an update and asked if you check my seatbelt, you did and to my surprise I was told two new ones were ordered. Try and beat that for service. Hyundai has never disappointed me. Your auto is never better than the service behind it. Need I say more?
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Roger! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Wernersville, PA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
Always a good experience with Seidel Hyundai

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

John B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service. Ease of scheduling my service appointment and the waiting time for my service to be completed.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, John! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Narvon, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
Service was done in a timely manner and they did not try to sell me something I did not need.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Louis M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Purchase of 2019 Santa Fe SE
Everyone at Seidel Hyundai were very friendly and Matt my sales person was very patient and went out of his way to answer our questions and come to a price that was agreeable to both sides.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Louis! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Jeffery M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Trust factor
It's what makes the place so great, the trust factor. The only place I'll take the Elantra for any type of maintenance or repairs is at Seidel. The staff there have earned my trust and they'll earn yours once you experience the service there for yourself.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Jeffery! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Leesport, PA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle
When
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about the puncuality of our shuttle service. This isn't a common occurance; however, I want you to know that I have made our Service Manager aware of the incovenience it had caused you. He will be reaching out to you personally to discuss the details of this particular instance.

We look forward to speaking with you.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Always exellent
Every time I bring one of my 4 Hyundai's to Seidel they always provide excellent service. I would never think about going someplace else.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

RL
Richard L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly attitude and quality work
I always enjoy my visits to Seidel Hyundai because all of the staff greet you with a smile and a kind word and go out of their way to satisfy you with quality repairs and service.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Richard! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

John M.
Sinking Spring, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Inspection & Oil Change
Car was done very quickly so very little down time. Everything was explained to me before I dropped the car off. Very happy with the service department so far.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

James B.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick and professional service once again
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Barry! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Adrian M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Good people
Good honest people always willing to do what they can to help keep our vehicles in like new condition. I don’t get to say thank you enough when I have my vehicles in so thank you everyone. You’re all amazing!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Adrian! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
I went in for a tire issue. As they were writing me up for service they had mentioned I was due for and oil change and that there was a recall on a part. They had the part and took care of that, the oil change and reset the tire pressure for the all of tires. Thanks goes out to Brad for taking care of these issues.
Sonya B.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

BG
Barry G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Review
Service was great.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

James B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
As always, great, quick service.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, James! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Overall great experience
Great and quick service! Very accommodating due to my job being an hour away from the location.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018