Latest Review 25 minutes ago

Lewis F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
very professional and courteous
Kyle provided excellent customer service and handled me perfectly. It was a pleasure to deal with him

CO
Cynthia O.
West Lawn, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The initial contact to make my “overdue” inspection appointment was with a very patient young lady who answered all my questions about inspection, the wait time, oil change, and about repairing a flat tire. Upon arriving at Seidel, Chris, at the check-in desk, was most helpful and pleasant. I opted to leave and come back later for my car. He called me twice, once to ask about an alignment and the second time to let me know it was done. I am not sure if he was the technician, as well, but he did a great job as I am sure the technician did. Everyone there has always been professional and nice to deal with. Thank you.

James M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Quality and Care
Excellent dealer, excellent employees, thanks to all!!! Jim Maurer
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, James! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

West Reading, PA
2020 Hyundai Accent
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and good prices!
Great customer service!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

2006 Hyundai Elantra
Love this place
We love taking our vehicles so Seidel Hyundai for service they always treat myself and my family they way they should be treated. Great customer service Everytime.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Terry B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Service
Yes I would recommend Seidel Hyundai service center.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Terry! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Christine C.
Service is amazing.
My headlight went out the previous night as I was going to work. Didn’t have an appointment the following morning yet my headlight was replaced within a short time.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Christine! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

ST
Suzanne T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Inspection service
We dropped off my 2016 Santa Fe Sport about 1:30pm on a Friday (scheduled appointment) and within a few short hours we received a call from Kyle Fisher advising my vehicle was ready for pick up. I really like and value the professionalism and courtesy which was extended to us.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Suzanne! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

John F.
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Another fast and satisfactory service appointment
Job well done thanks to Randy and his staff
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, John! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Sherry S.
West Reading, PA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Awesome customer service!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Sherry! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

John T.
Temple, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service counter help
The man that took care of me was very explanatory of everything I had questions about sorry I cannot remember his name but he was the younger one there at the far right at the counter. Thanks for your help.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

P.S. The gentleman that assisted you is also named John! :)

GB
Gerard B.
Amazing Again
My Santa Fe is my first Hyundai and I can't be more impressed. The service carries my happiness even further. Making an appointment by one of many ways is effortless. The service advisors are always friendly and actually find ways to save the customer during visit! This is the second paid service visit after the first two free ones. And each time the advisor still found hidden coupons or ways to save me money on my service. Visit took less time than expected and amenities while waiting were better than expected. Service is more important than the sales department let's face it. But Seidel Hyundai excels in BOTH!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Gerard! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service no matter how old the car is.Thank you
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Diego H.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Greatest service ever
Seidel Hyundai has always provided remarkable service every time I need to have my 2018 Elantra serviced. They are cordial, professional, efficient and responsible! I would recommend Seidel Hyundai to anyone looking for awesome service!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review, Diego! As always, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will return in the future! If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

NG
Nicholas G.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great / not so great
Everything was good

My husband was told by the service manager that he would get the guy that does repair work on our seat that needs to be filled in work on getting him there the same day as we were having work done our car

I took the car in and questioned this if this work was going to be done

The gentleman checked on it and found out nope, service manager never contacted this guy

Not happy
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your feedback. Also thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone. As you are now aware I did talk with the interior repair guy and showed him pictures of your seat. The breakdown in the process was I was not aware you had an exsiting appoint for service and my staff was not aware that they had to contact the interior repair man and schedule him for the same day of your exsisting appointment. As you and I have figured out I was not at the dealership the day you contacted my staff about the upcoming appointment . I am sorry that happened at least we both know what happened . As I said during our conversation you may call me directly if any concerns or issues in the future. I am always happy to help. Thank you for your business and for being a great customer we really appreciate you.

Randy Spayd