Barbara H.
Shoemakersville, PA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2021 Category: Service
Always have great service in a timely manner
I always have a great experience at Seidel Hyundai The Service department is great and the staff is always friendly .
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 08/03/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We sincerely appreciate your business, especially in a time like this. If you ever have any questions regarding your Hyundai, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

FR
Frank R.
08/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people. easy access . Fair diagnosis.
A good and fair place . Friendly people.

WH
Wayne and Jennifer H.
07/30/2021
Made Buying a New Car a Great Experience!
After having customer service problems with another dealership, my husband and I weren't sure that we wanted to go through the hassle. I saw a 2022 Palisade that we were interested and decided to take a drive - we are so happy we did! Excellent Customer Service, No BS, polite, friendly, and an easy process. Thanks to Jared and everyone else who helped with our purchase yesterday! You have customers for life!
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 08/02/2021

Blandon, PA
07/24/2021 Category: Service
My experience at Seidel Hyundai
I took my car for service last week. I was a half hour early. Check in was a breeze. They took my car immediately and I was finished in 45 minutes. They are friendly and answered all my questions. I have never had a problem there.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

RK

07/23/2021 Category: Service
It’s okay
Can be more professional
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you both for taking the time to talk with me. I appreciate the time you spent on the phone with me and giving me your honest feedback. As I explained we are short staffed right now and I am working hard to fix that. If you think of anything else or I can be of assistance, please give me a call personally.
Thanks,

07/14/2021 Category: Service
Was in and out quickly. Good service team.
Was in for my appointment 10 minutes early, still took my car back on time and was out in a very quickly. Cannot complain about the service from this dealership and the staff.
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

KD
Keith D.
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Service review
Quality service at a reasonable price
RANDY M S., Service Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

RL
Rondelle L.
Shillington, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change and recall. Both were done in a very reasonable amount of time. Everyone was friendly and professional.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

LW
Linda W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Over all great service. My car was done faster than I expected. And they always go over all the details of what they did and explain the charges as well.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

James D.
Shillington, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Personnel
We are always greeted and treated with respect and caring. Any questions and concerns are answered. Service is done well and in a timely manner. Personnel are great.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Sinking Spring, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Inspection and 3750 mike checkup
Nice facility w friendly service employees

West Lawn, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service all around
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

BP
Beverly P.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
06/25/2021 Category: Service
The staff is welcoming, knowledgeable and clear in their explanations of what service is necessary.
I was happy with how fast and well the repairs were completed, even when they had to order a part for my car.
Andrew L., Business Development Manager from Seidel Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Reinholds, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful
Very clean and everyone was helpful v

2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt