Seidner's Collision Center Perris

KJ
Kimberly J.
Mazda
05/02/2012 Category: Collision
I was always kept informed and everything was taken care of.

PR
Pamela R.
Volkswagen
05/02/2012 Category: Collision
At the riverside center I got the impression the work would be done there. I was surprised to find out it would go to the Paris shop. They drove my car and put the extra miles on my car.
Jeff L. from Seidner's Collision Center Perris responded on 05/07/2012
Thank you for expressing your concern. Seidner's Collision Center in Riverside is a drop off/pick up location that makes it convenient for our guests to have their repairs completed by one of our nearby facilities with an immediate opening for their vehicle. Before any vehicle is moved, we require a signed authorization to do so by the vehicle owner.

MV
My V.
05/02/2012 Category: Collision
The service and the people were very good.

VJ
Veronica J.
Honda
04/30/2012 Category: Collision
They did everything for me, did a good job!

DN
Donald N.
Mitsubishi
04/30/2012 Category: Collision
They did an excellent job. I was kept informed all they way, and if any problems they were quick to resolve them. They really kept on top of things.

YG
Yvette G.
Dodge
04/30/2012 Category: Collision
Every time we had a problem they said it wasn't from the accident.
Jeff L. from Seidner's Collision Center Perris responded on 05/02/2012
Seidner's Collision Centers is committed to providing an extrodinary repair experience to our guests. We strive to repair your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition.

Angela B.
Honda
04/30/2012 Category: Collision
They got my car done before they said they would.

LW
Linda W.
Hyundai
04/30/2012 Category: Collision
They did everything they said, Car was done on time and the estimate was accurate!

SF
Sandy F.
Ford
04/26/2012 Category: Collision
I had a wonderful experience. They were pleasant to work with.

RJ
Robin J.
Hyundai
04/25/2012 Category: Collision
It was not perfect. But I do feel it was a decent experience.
Jeff L. from Seidner's Collision Center Perris responded on 05/07/2012
At Seidner's Collision Centers, we offer a lifetime warranty on all workmanship. If anything is not to your liking please contact our Center Manager as we want every guest to be 100% satisfied with their repair experience.

Brenda M.
Nissan
04/25/2012 Category: Collision
We've always gone there and have never had any problems.

SE
Sheylene E.
Scion
04/25/2012 Category: Collision
They are helpful and got my car done fast!

Dwanna W.
Dodge
04/18/2012 Category: Collision
They said the repairs would take 3 weeks and it ended up taking 5 days.

KD
Kimberly D.
04/18/2012 Category: Collision
I felt they provide excellent customer service, I was very satisfied with the repair and the way they kept me up dated during the repair process.

Kashira B.
Ford
04/18/2012 Category: Collision
They had my repair done before expected.

EO
Eliseo O.
Chevrolet
04/17/2012 Category: Collision
When I walked in there they were very professional and I was never treated badly.

EG
Evelyn G.
Nissan
04/13/2012 Category: Collision
It was very fast and a very good job.

Johnny F.
04/13/2012 Category: Collision
The whole experience was beyond my expectations.

RT
Richard T.
04/13/2012 Category: Collision
We had a difficult time getting in to get an estimate in the beginning, but after that everything was fine.

IN
Ivy N.
Chevrolet
04/13/2012 Category: Collision
They were excellent will take my car back over there. They gave me updates. They washed my car and it was beautiful.