Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Cassandra M.
07/13/2018
Awesome
Highly recommend to buy a car from this dealership staff was friendly and didnt pressure us to buy a car Steffen Clark was the salesman who helped us showed us various cars he was really nice and understood what type of car we wanted and left with a good deal and a beautiful car. I really recommend this dealership.

Alfonso M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The people that collect my keys at the desk
It’s not too often when you interact with the mechanics that are maintaining the vehicles and I trust that they are doing an excellent job. However, the person in the front I feel is the most important. I can’t remember his name but he greeted myself and my fiancé with a smile and answered all our questions. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had the services needed for our mileage and even checked for recalls! I don’t know any other place that always makes sure you have the best. And this place has got that customer service and inviting atmosphere that will keep me coming back for years to come.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so very much for the positive feedback. we appreciate you and look forward to assisting you in the future

WY
Warren Y.
Kingsburg, CA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
owner
Local, convenient and excellent service
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you very much for the positive response, we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again next time

Randy W.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
All was good- treated very well
Repairs were covered under warranty
MAXIMO A. from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

PA
Paul A.
Hanford, CA
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Bought Vehicle Here and continue to make the drive
Awesome new dealership with a very professional staff. Quick service with the customer in mind, which is hard to find when dealing with the service portion of a dealership. I drive pass another Hyundai dealership to come to this location after the experience I had during the purchase of my 2017 Hyundai Tucson. Give them a try you won't be disappointed.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Matthew C.
Kingsburg, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept. did a good job in handling my car service needs, and in a timely manner. Explained what happened and what the price was gonna be. I would recommend them to others.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE REPSONSE!

Jonathan W.
Fowler, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Selma Hyundai takes care of their customers and provide great service
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

JZ
Jose Z.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Awesome people who care for the customers and the services are prompt and professional.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Marcell R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/05/2018 Category: Service
The Sonata had a recall notice concerning the batteries as well as a software update. The car was there for two days and the recall was handled very well. The car was washed and vacuumed.
However, the software update is in question. Yesterday, on attempts to serve summons on defendants, the new update could not find two addresses off main streets and which addresses have been there for many decades. Thanks to Mapquest which I have at the office (I will for sure use Mapquest first now) the addresses were where they were supposed to be. Even before the recall, I could find addresses on brand new streets in construction areas where street signs did not even exist. If this is the new navigation software, it does not speak well for the developers.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE. I WISH I COULD FIX THE SOFTWARE ISSUES WITH TODAYS MODERN CARS AS THEY ARE SOMETIMES WELL INTENDED BUT NOT ALWAYS DELIVER THE GOODS. I HAVE SIMILAR ISSUES WITH MY OWN.
I STILL PREFERR PAPER MAPS...

AR

SD
Sarita D.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The Best
I bought my car there but I live in Fresno. Since my car had 3 manufacture recalls, I figured I’d just get it serviced in Fresno. The fresno location is awful. I couldn’t even get an appointment or anyone to answer the phone or call me back. I just decided to go to Selma instead. I’m happy I did. Maximo was very helpful as well as the rest of the staff. They even washed and vacuumed my car. I appreciate that. Thank you.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONCE!

Donna C.
Corcoran, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Not sure about the outcome.
Not sure how I feel about the outcome or whether I will go back. This was my 2nd time that I wasn’t pleased. The first time I sat there for an hour before I was told that my car couldn’t be worked on. I had gotten off work early and drove 45 min. for nothing.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Donna, on your first visit to install the Lojack it was Lojack who didnt show up to do your install. Unfortunately dealing with third party vendors like them sometimes they can leave us both in the wind. things like that are beyond our control and I do appologize for that.
On your last visit reviewing it with my shop foreman who worked on your car that day the concerns on the noises are normal to the car. Both of my guys drive 45minutes to work each day and have alot of seat time in their Hyundais. If there was a way to make the cars quieter they would know. They even compaired to new units off the front lot to make sure they werent missing anything.

DZ
Douglas Z.
Clovis, CA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Great
When I purchased the car they gave me a great deal and they took great care of me. When service was due they got me set up with an appointment right away. When I actually went in to get the car serviced they got me taken care of quickly and not only was the service completed, but the car came back washed and vacuumed. The waiting area is nice and peaceful and if it is coffee you need it is there for you. The people at the dealership are all very respectful and professional and I would without a doubt recommend purchasing your future vehicles from them and getting your service there.

Clovis, CA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
A
A

CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

The score in the survey came back as a fail but the comments were "acceptable"
Would you mind retaking this on our behalf to help us out?

Sanger, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
The service department was polite and kept me informed throughout the process as I was waiting for car to have the oil changed.

Michael G.
Sanger, CA
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Selma hyundai
Polite, knowledgeable, and affordable.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Jose P.
Fowler, CA
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff , Washed my car and answer all my questions , Thank you.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Matt & Mike
You guys are awesome!

05/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Genesis Service
Mike & Matt are awesome, fill in service person was not professional! Kept saying yea, yea and ???.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me today. I will relay the converstation to Matt and work to make the corrections we discussed.

I appologize for letting you down on your last visit. Please understand that is never our intent.

Chris Miller

SF
Stan F.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
2012 Hyundai Sonata electrical problem
Chris and the guys in the service department wouldn't give up on diagnosing the problem until it was fixed. They are all outstanding in customer service and professionalism and we would like to thank each and every one of them. It was an ongoing and frustrating problem, and they solved it. We couldn't be happier! Thanks again to Chris for his tenacious attention to detail, we really appreciate all the extra effort and help!
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE REPSONSE!
I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH. GLAD TO BE ABLE TO GET THIS DRAW FIXED SO YOU AND YOUR WIFE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE!

IS
Israel S.
Hanford, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Variety of options
They make you feel welcomed and help you find what you are looking for. They have friendly employees and give a great service.
CHRIS M., Service Manager from Selma Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018