Ross W.
04/04/2017
Service Evaluation Report
The in depth service evaluation report with pictures included in it gives an excellent perspective on what actually needs to be fixed and why.

CL
Cody L.
Pontiac G5
03/28/2017
First Visit
This was my first visit and my family and I will never go anywhere else. The staff and the owner are all so personable and trustworthy. The store is extremely comfortable and my service was completed quickly. I am so happy I found this place!!

KL
Kim L.
Lincoln MKX
03/25/2017

Rhonda B.
03/24/2017
Great Service!
Excellent customer service and very thorough explaining everything to me. Very patient with all my questions. I will definitely be back.

Brian B.
03/24/2017
Keeps our Honda Running Smooth
We regularly have our family's Honda Pilot serviced at Shade Tree Auto. They always do a good work, provide estimates prior to doing any significant repairs, and they guarantee their work. Now, with their new, more convenient location, I'm afraid the secret might get out as to just how good they are.

Jeff G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/22/2017
Shade Tree gave me a fast estimate, which ended up being cheaper than another estimate from a dealership. I agreed to the work, and Shade Tree started immediately. They completed the work within a few hours. They took me home and picked me up, while my car was being worked on. They also gave me a 10% Veteran's discount. They have made me a loyal customer. Lastly, they have a beautiful, high tech, new facility in Grimes.
Clint D. from Shade Tree Auto responded on 03/22/2017

Thanks for your great review, and your service. We're glad to have you as a customer!

Dean B.
03/20/2017
Only auto mechanics I trust!
Really knowledgeable and courteous staff plus fair pricing.

Blake H.
Adel, IA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/16/2017
Great new office
Love the new office, really top of the line set up with fantastic service, thanks a bunch!!

SF
Seth F.
Johnston, IA
03/16/2017
Great Feedback to the Auto Owner
I love the detailed review after the inspection, along with the pictures provided

BD
Becky D.
03/15/2017
Super Great place for automotive repair..
GREAT staff at Shade Tree Auto, they are very professional and provide quality service. Very trustworthy and stand behind their work. Have been there multiple times and will continue to go there. Very thorough in explaining what is wrong and fair with pricing and recommendations for repairs. They have always provided timely rides and also provided a loaner when needed. They go above and beyond! The new location is VERY nice and clean. I would highly recommend them to others. Thank You ShadeTree Auto...

KH
Kaitlynn H.
Apple Valley, MN
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/15/2017
friendly and really care about their customers
They are awesome and really work with you. They also give military discounts!

ST
Steve T.
West Des Moines, IA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/10/2017
Most professional auto repair facility I have been in (and I am in my 60's).
The team at Shade Tree Auto, have proven their place int the auto repair business by being trust worthy and repairing your vehicle right the first time. The team takes pride in their work which is shown by the cleanness of the facitlity, (both the old facility and the new). Congratulations to the Shade Tree team on their new state of the art facility!

LH
Louise H.
Buick LeSabre
02/23/2017
sincerity
Dustin greets you as soon as you come through the door. He has your full attention and gets matters started quickly. He is SUPER! Shade Tree has always taken care of my car needs promptly. I'm grateful for having an outstanding auto service in Grimes

Jeff G.
02/18/2017
Excellent work repaired my vehicle. We were loaned a vehicle while the repair took place.

BT
Brent T.
02/18/2017
Great place

ET
Eric T.
02/10/2017
always good....again and again
great, affordable, dependable service...as usual. thanks for keeping my Pilot alive!!!

PM
Patti M.
Des Moines, IA
01/20/2017
Excellent and personal service as always!
Shade Tree Auto is a terrific, honest business. They are friendly and accommodating. They recently took great care of me when I had a sudden unexplained flashing warning light. I would highly recommend them to others.

CL
Christa L.
01/20/2017
Excellent, fast service every time
My brother in law was in town for New Year's and he realized his brake lights weren't working the day before he was supposed to go back to Chicago. My husband called Shade Tree Monday (Jan 2) in the morning and they got his car in right away. They were able to get a part for the lights and have them fixed within 3 hours so he wasn't late getting back in the road to go home. We were so impressed with this fast service especially right after a holiday when I'm sure they must have been very busy!

Jennifer H.
12/30/2016
As always, work was done with the highest quality and great costumer service

AA