Overall Rating 3.8749975/5Overall Rating 3.8749975/5Overall Rating 3.8749975/5rating 3.8749975rating 3.8749975
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

James W.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome staff
Quality staff

Dominick S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Easy in & out!
Pull right in, sit in the lounge with a cup of coffee & watch a video of your car getting worked on.
SAMANTHA R Z., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the survey! Hope I can get a 5 star next time! :)

Prospect, CT
04/16/2019 Category: Service
great comminication
Timely service appointments, easy in and out, all service staff are professional

Christopher B.
Wolcott, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Had a major issue fixed on my car under warranty. Hyundai took care of everything! Shakers is nothing but top notch! Will always bring my vehicle here
DANIEL C., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much! I'm glad we were able to make this a good experience!

LW
Loretta W.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Leaky Tire
My rear tire kept loosing air pressure since January which the service station thought was due to the weather. After the second time my tire lost air pressure again the service station check the tire for a nail, puncture or leak near the value and none of the above were visible air was put into the leaky tire again. At the end of March the service station submerged my tire into water and detected small bubble and found a very small nail in my tire. The service station worked very hard to find the solution to why my tire continue to leak for the past 3 months and filled my tire with air when needed.
SAMANTHA R Z., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much Ms. Williams for the awesome review!!!

John T.
Thomaston, CT
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Service advisors very friendly service staff great

Thank you so much!!

Marcus S.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and recall check
My experience was better than expected. I was told I’d wait 1hr and 15mins and it was a lot quicker. Maybe it was the exact duration explained to me but the waiting area was comfortable and the amenities they offered kept my attention the whole time.
DANIEL C., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for the great survey!!!

ST
Shonda T.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Happy
I love my mechanic Justin... he is awesome... fixes all my issues with my car... staff is very friendly....

Marcy L.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Visit
Everything ran smoothly

Middletown, CT
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Although I wasn't out in the 1.5hrs I was told...Maintenance was performed well and I enjoyed the video sent to my cellphone showing what I needed done to the vehicle. Thank you all at Shakers
DANIEL C., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much. We will work on the wait time for your next service!

Marie B.
Quick in and out
DANIEL C., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for the great review!

BG
Bryonna G.
Plainville, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
Always an Excellent Experience
Sam took great care of me during my first service. I have nothing but positive things to say about Shaker's Hyundai.

Jacques H.
Bristol, CT
SERVICE REVIEW
I arrived early for my appointment and was taken early. Very quick service and friendly staff.
DANIEL C., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much, see you next service!

LT

Middlebury, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Software UPgrade
I was able to schedule a first thing in the morning appointment. The doors opened exactly on time. A staff member took my car and showed me to the waiting lounge. An hour later, I was on my way home.

Nice people. Quick service. Spotless facility.
SAMANTHA R Z., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Mr. Sweda for the 5 star review!!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly staff
Nice service

Thank you for the awesome review!!!

Ronald H.
Beacon Falls, CT
04/07/2019 Category: Service
No pressure
Max Casagrande!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DANIEL C., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so much for the great survey!!!!!!!

AC
Alison C.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment, flexible times, courteous staff. I loved the video the technician sent me as they worked on my car!
DANIEL C., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so much for the great survey response!!

FR

NB
Norman B.
Plymouth, CT
04/06/2019 Category: Service
IT'S WHERE i bought my car. it was time for my first service plus I HAD A RECALL FOR THE ecu.
THE SERVICE ADVISOR WAS VERY HELPFUL .
DANIEL C., Service Advisor from Shaker's Family Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star survey!!