Carla S.
Mercury Mariner
01/31/2019
Highly efficient
Shane’s Auto is very efficient and thorough. I’ve never trusted a mechanic more. I know there’s nothing to worry about when Shane fixes my car.

01/26/2019
Overall Customer Service
Best price around for all your repairs from oil change exhaust transmission flush tire senior

Denise M.
Chevrolet
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Denise's husband. He said that Shane is a good guy and he enjoyed the service.

GL
Gerard L.
Hyundai Accent
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Gerard said the staff was considerate, nice, and provided good service.

Steve M.
01/21/2019
Confident of Quality Service
Very simply, every time I speak with Shane he is polite and professional. I feel I can trust him! This is a huge component for any successful business-to-customer relationship, and Shane has it. I have never had a problem with the work he has done on our vehicles. I have found that Shane will not tell you something is wrong with your vehicle and needs fixing, if it does not. I like honesty. I am confident I will receive high quality service and a fair price at Shane's Auto Truck & Performance.

Sarah M.

Satisfied
Very trustworthy, explains everything

Don H.
01/10/2019
No better place for your automotive needs!
Shane's Auto Truck & Performance not only does the best work on your vehicle the cost are very reasonable. Shane makes every effort to accomodate my schedule when I need repairs or an inspection of my vehicles. He has been servicing all four of my vehicles for many years. There is no better place for your automotive needs!

DA
Diane A.
01/05/2019
Great service!! Reliable, friendly and fast!
We choose Shane’s for All our Autos!! Great place!!

John M.
01/01/2019
Fine service
Been utilizing Shane's for years now with no problems.

Jeffery M.
Buick LeSabre
12/30/2018
Fast and Excellent
Shane got me back on the road quick .. always fast to help out

LD
Lisa D.
Jeep Commander
12/29/2018
Thank you Shane for fixing my car so quickly. He answered my call very early the day after Christmas. I had a blown water pump. Although he had guys out on vacation, he found the time to look at my car, order the parts, and have my car done early on Thursday. Thank you. I am very appreciative for the job being done well and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Shane's Auto Truck and Performance.

BT
Brandon T.
Hope Valley, RI
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said he would definitely recommend the business for service.

Joyce S.
Hope, RI
Cadillac DTS
12/22/2018
Very knowledgeable
Great reliable service and expert knowledge of all makes and models of cars.

Acura MDX
12/21/2018
Best mechanic !

Stephen C.
12/18/2018
Trust them to be fair with wife and daughter
Excellent service at a fair price and stands behind his work!

Cadillac DeVille
12/15/2018
Great work
I have a 15 year old car and Shane keeps me on the road. The car runs beautifully. I get understandable reports of work done, and advanced notice of things coming up.

Stephen C.
12/11/2018
It's hard to find someone trust worthy to work on your car and be honest with you. Shane gives you both of those qualities.

Thomas B.
12/09/2018
SHANE AND HIS STAFF
SHANE and the staff are awesome always go above and beyond for there customers

KC
Kayla C.
12/07/2018
Amazing
Shane is the best mechanic I've known. He always has the customers interest at heart, reasonable prices, and stands by his work 100%. Also no matter how busy he is, he will always make that extra effort to make sure he sees you. If your in need of a mechanic, Shane's your guy! I wouldnt trust my vehicle in anyone else's hands.