Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5rating 3.6315826rating 3.6315826
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

Joseph L.
La Plata, MD
08/21/2018 Category: Service
In and out ahead of schedule
Quick, clean and fast service.

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
A great place to buy a car and to have it serviced. Staff is always nice and friendly.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Lolita S.

Clarence M.
La Plata, MD
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/18/2018 Category: Service
The waiting room is clean and the environment is good.
I gave five stars for attention to detail and responding to my request in a timely manner.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Professional Customer Service
I arrived on time and was immediately received and input into the system. Ashley told me what was due (tire rotation) and suggested that I consider changing out filters and told me the total cost. The look on my face may have said ‘long wait’, but she said approximately 90 minutes and total wait time was much less 😊. She was thorough, professional and polite.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/20/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit such awesome feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

White Plains, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
TLC
Good
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a positive review!

James S.
Washington, DC
2015 Hyundai Accent
08/17/2018 Category: Service
On time, thorough, personable service
Excellent swift service.

CJ
Carla J.
Bryans Road, MD
08/16/2018 Category: Service
8/13/18...It’s 7:00AM Where are the Service Advisors??
I bought my car in for 2 simple services (oil change and car wash). When I pulled up there was NO Service Advisors. Apparently, everyone had overslept and there was a friendly face person by the name of Donnell that wrote up my ticket on a blank piece of paper. They called to tell me I needed a battery and when I told them I had to speak with my husband and I would call them back the phone went to voicemail that was FULL. I picked my car up 8 hours later and both services was NOT done. Waldorf Hyundai needs to step up their service department!!!!
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/20/2018

We are VERY sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced here in our service department. Our Service Manager will be reaching out today to get a little more feedback from you.

Upper Marlboro, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/16/2018 Category: Service
My service writer was knowledgeable honest and dud his job completely.
Great experience this time.

TG
Timothy G.
Clinton, MD
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Great customer service and my vehicle was ready when promised.

Prince Frederick, MD
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Well compare to the week and the weekend it doesn't take as long as it would during the weekend.
I was able to go in and get my car done in no time.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Jeanette M.
Wonderful experience
I was greeted promptly by my advisor Juan Easly. He never missed a beat! Even though my service was estimated to be quick, he overheard my daughter saying she was hungry and offered vending, or to shuttle me to get food or go home. I elected to go home. My vehicle was ready in less than an hour and I was picked up from home to retrieve my car. The shuttle drivers were awesome too! Kudos to the entire staff!!!
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/15/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit such positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Bryans Road, MD

Hughesville, MD
n/a
n/a
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Our service manager will be reaching out to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve.

GM
Glenness M.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service on Hyundai Sonata
Nice clean very friendly & attentive quick repair

L
Latreese .
Fort Washington, MD
08/12/2018
Terrible management team
I came in because I had an issue with the service department removing a parking sticker out my car from a detail they had done, My car was towed so I came in for reimbursement and was told to wait in the waiting area and someone would come get me. Sat and waited for two hours in which I had to go up to the desk to ask what was going on. They had forgot I was over there, Wesley was not professional at all and kept delaying the process even longer so I was seated again. After 15 mins Wesley came into the waiting area but not to get me, He walked to the candy machine twice before I had to walk to the desk AGAIN and at this point I was beyond upset. He would not communicate nor did he act in a professional manner when the situation was not my fault to begin with. No apology or anything came from this so called manager
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/13/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced. A manager will be reaching out today to get a little more feedback from you.

DF
Deborah F.
Oxon Hill, MD
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel are very polite.
No comments
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

EC
Eddie C.
Lexington Park, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Courteous workers. The waiting time is very good.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Casandra B.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick lube
5 stars
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review!

NM
Nancy M.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change went smooth
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We look forward to seeing you next time!