Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.7619033/5Overall Rating 3.7619033/5Overall Rating 3.7619033/5rating 3.7619033rating 3.7619033
Overall Rating 2.09524/5Overall Rating 2.09524/5rating 2.09524rating 2.09524rating 2.09524

Anthony S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
5 AND COUNTING
This is my 5th purchase at Sheehy Hyundai and I am always happy with the service I get. Cecil is always ready to help in any way he can. This was the 4th vehicle that he was the Sales Rep. for, I will always/I always only go to him for my buying needs. I also want to give Kudos to the rest of the staff (Managers & Finance) who assisted me, they always do a great job too.

GC
Grace C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/16/2018 Category: Service
First time service
Staff members are courteous and knowledgeable.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Will definitely return

Deidra C.
Fort Washington, MD
Best Service Ever
Fast and excellent service! I plan on taking my car in for each service.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

AC
Angela C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Satified Customer
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about my issues and made sure the problem was solved.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Denice S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
2014 HYUNDAI TUCSON REPAIR AND SERVICE
Had a gasoline leak and eventually the problem was corrected. Mr. Immel Amaya kept me informed and updated. He is always eager to please/satisfy his customer(s).
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/15/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit a positive review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Brandywine, MD
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Center fast and efficient
Dropped car off and it took a few hours to complete but it was efficient and worth the wait.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a 5-star review!

BE
Bonnie E.
Clinton, MD
Great Customer Service!
I needed an alignment when I had the scheduled oil change but unfortunately I was pushed for time and needed to make another appointment to get the work done. I had forgotten to call back to schedule but thankfully Waldorf Hyundai called to remind me to schedule. I would have totally forgotten otherwise.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

KD
Kathryn D.
California, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very happy and helpful. I love the shuttle service

Tamara B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
What makes this place great is the customer service and the comfortable waiting area.

EM
Edward M.
Grand Prairie, TX
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Super quick
Definitely best to schedule appointment for when they open. Usually I would wait almost 2 hours which is understandable when it is busier. But that day it only took about 45 min to change my oil, check my brakes, the strange smell and a few other of my many requests.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Michael B.
Bryans Road, MD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
The maintenance department provides clear and precise details related to my vehicle problem/issues. I have never felt any added pressure to purchase additional service or parts doing any of my maintenance visits.

Washington, DC
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Ashley Dalton , #1 Service Rep.
Thank you as always for making it easy to get serviced

Upper Marlboro, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
STOLEN ITEMS
i SPOKE TO SERVICE WRITER ABOUT THIS. i HAD A HIGH QUALITY LED FLASH LIGHT AND MEDIA
CHARGER TAKEN FROM MY GLOVE BOX. IN THE PREVIOUS FOUR YEARS WITH THIS DEALER I HAVE+
NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE THIS OCCUR. I'M CHECKING YES SPOT WITH RESERVATIONS.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/10/2018

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced any inconvenience while visiting our service department. A manager will be contacting you if we find your flashlight.

2014 Hyundai Veloster
Great facility.
This place is well kept and clean inside.

Joseph P.
Alexandria, VA
In and out
This is my first experience with Sheehy where they did not keep me waiting for hours. I made an appointment and I was out within an hour.

BC
Bemis C.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
Great Customer Service!!!! And Very very clean waiting area!

HC
Harold C.
Fort Washington, MD
10/05/2018 Category: Service
good service is hard to find....Glad you have it.
the only thing that bothered me was that there was a nail in my tire.....They were going to charge me to repair it.....I had to question whether it was under warranty....I was.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/08/2018

We greatly appreciate the feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Cyrus B.
White Plains, MD
Excellent Experience
The entire Hyundai service staff provided me with exceptional levels of customer service and professionalism.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Poor service
Very disappointed 😢
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very sorry to hear that the visit did not meet your expectations. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.