Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41
4.4

Overall Rating 4.3095283/5Overall Rating 4.3095283/5Overall Rating 4.3095283/5Overall Rating 4.3095283/5rating 4.3095283
Overall Rating 2.18519/5Overall Rating 2.18519/5rating 2.18519rating 2.18519rating 2.18519

Tuyanda B.
Brandywine, MD
The fix
Brittany did a great job today trying the fox the mess from my visit to Waldorf Sheehy

Horrible customer service
The service people are the worst and unprofessional
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/14/2019

I am very sorry to learn that you did not receive a 5 star service. I will be reaching out soon to see what we can do to improve. Or you can give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102.

2015 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Sheehy always services my vehicle in a professional and courteous manner.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/14/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to earning 5 stars from you in the future!

Clinton, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The personel working in service
Alvina was professional and pleasant. She also took time to explain in detail.the services that was a necessity and service that couldl.be delayed..
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you next time!

LC
Leigh C.
Charlotte Hall, MD
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The service was great at Sheehy Hyndai of Waldorf. They got me in and out by 12:30. They even washed my car! Everyone there are always smiling and very polite. Thanks everyone!

Marticia M.
Port Tobacco, MD
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Just a little more communication

Hi Ms. Madison!

I would be more than happy to note your account with a car wash that you can come in for at your earliest convenience. I am really sorry to learn that this was not taken care of during your initial visit. I will also let the advisor know that we need to do a better job of explaining things once you're taken to the cashier. I really appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback! I look forward to showing you our improvement during your next visit!

RL
Robert L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
nice people and nice wating room
I GOT IN ON TIME AND EVERYTHING WAS OK. IT WAS A GOOD VISIT

PW
Phyillis W.
Hyundai
The service was excellent. Thank you Clyde.

WH
Wendell H.
Clinton, MD
Customer service
Alvina was very helpful, the suggestions offered were exactly what was needed.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! See you next time!

KW
Kevin W.
Sheehy Hyundai Waldorf service
Great service department fast and friendly
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to working with you during your future visits!

Khendra B.
Accokeek, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
Wonderful experience
Everyone was a tremendous help! Especially Christina, gave me an appointment for the next day and kept me up to date with all the repairs needed!

YB
Yulonda B.
Great Customer Service
My service advisor went above and beyond , also explained everything that was done to my car .😃

BT
Benjamin T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Satisfied
I truly appreciate how professional and friendly Customer Service treated me during my visit. While waiting for service they have free coffee or tea- a plus in my book and they even wash my car.👍

James L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Informed and friendly customer service
Had an appointment and the Christina with the service team was prompt and helpful with the services needed. Thank you!
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Doris B.

Patricia G.
Greenbelt, MD
2016 Hyundai Azera
great attitude and professional
Mr. Chris always take care of me when l come for service he a good person , look out for customers

AA
Angel A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Excelent customer service
They take great care of customer needs and time schedules.
Brittany D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

WD
Warren D.
White Plains, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
great service
auto returned on day promised and service was courteous

White Plains, MD
Poor Communication
Repairs without consent
AARON S D. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/09/2019

I am very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you experienced in our service department. I'd like to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve! Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 31009 or email me at aarondawson@sheehy.com.

CN
Christopher N.
Washington, DC
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Good place to visit for car maintenance.
I was amazed by the work performance. I was there early in the morning out back like around 1 and Half hours. The service that I was in need of was done correctly , and that service was my engine oil thank you Sheehy.

AC