Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.78261/5Overall Rating 3.78261/5Overall Rating 3.78261/5rating 3.78261rating 3.78261
Overall Rating 2.08696/5Overall Rating 2.08696/5rating 2.08696rating 2.08696rating 2.08696

GP
Glen P.
Bryans Road, MD
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Did not fix or diagnos my car correctly
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I would like to speak more with you about your visit, as we are always looking for ways to improve. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

Clinton, MD
SERVICE MAINTENANCE
Great and accommodating service.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Bryans Road, MD
First Service Visit
Everyone was professional, friendly, and helpful.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/13/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit a 5-star review!

Sandria S.
Cheltenham, MD
Always Satisfied
I have always experienced great customer service since purchasing my vehicle from Sheehy.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/13/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit a 5-star review!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly
Honest estimate of waiting time
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a 5-star review!

Robert B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed with the quality of custmer service
Sad to say, customer service was terrible.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/09/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced in our service department. I would like to speak more with you about your visit, as we are always looking for ways to improve our relationship with our customers.

SR
Stacey R.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service is always great! The staff are kind, courteous, and do an excellent job taking care of me and my vehicle.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/09/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

LC
Lisa C.
Mechanicsville, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service department contacted me regarding the long service time I experienced during my recent visit, apologized and assured me that it was an exception and not the usual service that they provide. Since they cared enough to follow up with me, i will give them another chance,

Don’t do it
Over priced - takes twice as long as they tell you.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today! I hope to see you during your next visit to our service department!

PP
Patricia P.
Clinton, MD
Outstanding
Alonso Scott awesome ,outstanding job in making sure I get my vehicle back I appreciate it and if we can do more customers service like that this place will be awesome 👏🏾

Good job
Alonso Scott awesome job in making sure I get my vehicle back I appreciate it and if we can do more customers service like that this place will be awesome .
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! I will be reaching out today to get a little more feedback regarding your visit. I look forward to speaking with you!

LH
Leslie H.
Brandywine, MD
11/07/2018 Category: Service
The customer service provided by James and Alfonzo was great.
James kept me informed on what was going on with my car. He was prompt in getting the part for my car ordered having it sent to the shop overnight and put on my car and getting my car back to me so that I could go to work on time. He provided great customer service.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/08/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit a 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

BP
Brenda P.
Cobb Island, MD
Customer Service and mechanics
I recommend this business very highly.

Steven M.
Fast
Fast and to the point

Anaysia B.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
What you have to do for good service
I come here instead of Ritchie Marlboro because of the service. They hit my car up at the other Hyundai and didn't fix it but they do try to help you at waldorf surprisingly

PR
Patrick R.
Indian Head, MD
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Much rather service all my vehicles here
I took my car somewhere else due to booking but that was a mistake. I will bring all my vehicles here from now on!

AT
Amelia T.
Good review
I give this place two thumbs up 👍🏿👍🏿

Corrine H.
Maintenance
Good service on my maintenance

Mary R.
La Plata, MD
VIP service was not VIP
As the title says I paid for VIP service but was not treated like a vip.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/07/2018

We are very sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced in our service department. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102. I'd like to speak with you to set up a time you would be available for the complimentary wash and vacuum.

This place sucks
Do not take your car here. They are unorganized and do not know how to do their jobs.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/07/2018

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced during your visit to our service department. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

Joanne C.
Hughesville, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
customer service
The service rep was very kind and helpful. We were able to get our car inspected easily and in a timely manner.

Kim B.
Capitol Heights, MD
Top notch
Thank you for repairing my vehicle in a timely basis. I thought my car would be in the shop for a few days and it was done in the same day.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 11/08/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit a positive review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!