Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.0425538/5Overall Rating 4.0425538/5Overall Rating 4.0425538/5Overall Rating 4.0425538/5rating 4.0425538
Overall Rating 2.04255/5Overall Rating 2.04255/5rating 2.04255rating 2.04255rating 2.04255

DF
Diane F.
White Plains, MD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
From the time I dropped off my vehicle, the text messages and phone calls to keep me updated on progress, to the picking up of my vehicle at the time requested, Sheehy Hyundai provided the best in customer service! They were friendly and polite and took the time to explain the needed repairs in layman's terms.

WR
Willie R.
Cheltenham, MD
Replacement of engine
It took some time to complete the job but a rental was provided for me at all time. GREAT!!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff on a hectic day
The length of my visit was not initially satisfying but the staff was able to help make a long day better and I was serviced well.

AT
Alex T.
White Plains, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wished for More
When I arrived, the service person refused to give me an approximate time the service would take even though I had an appointment, unlike another service person who told his customer 1 hour. Nice and clean establishment. Regular maintenance was done plus a recall repair. Hour later the service person came and said my car was ready, pointed to where the cashier was and that was it. No explanation of the recall repair or even whether or not any other issues were found during normal maintenance. Ugh!

CD
Christopher D.
Great service team
Accidentally came in a day before my appointment, was still taken care off. Great customer service and quick service.

Maryann G.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your 5-Star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Marlene R.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Need to pay attention to detils
They did not read the odometer and update their computer system with the correct odometer reading. They were off about 12,000 miles. Please see earlier comment.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 06/14/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. I'd like to assist with getting this issue corrected for you. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

Scott B.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change appointment
I had an appointment for a standard oil change, took 2 1/2 hrs. Wasn't sure what the value of an appointment was.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 06/14/2019

We are very sorry to hear that you waited for your services longer than you expected. We strive to provide a 5-Star service and would love to speak more with you about your visit, as we are always looking for ways to improve. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

Joann W.
Suitland, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2019 Category: Service
J Watson
Good customer service
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 06/13/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Jazzmyn F.
Bryans Road, MD
Quick Service
Got me out of there QUICK & I was EXTREMELY Grateful! Thank you!
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 06/12/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Clinton, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Poor service
Never get the VIP
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 06/12/2019

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced during your visit to our service department. If you are willing to give us another chance, please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

Stephanie H.
Bryans Road, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Fast
Fast friendly service

Chesapeake Beach, MD
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Nice but slow
Always busy so it takes a while

Mechanicsville, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Don’t waste your time or money
Terrible customer service, they provide you one price but charge you more when you go to pick up your vehicle but cannot explain the price difference. The check in process is ridiculous and not customer oriented

Maryland
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Don’t take you car here
Horrible service; horrible communication; car in shop for a week for what should have been a 1-2 day repair

FK

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Location and cleanliness
Nice place I’ve purchased 2 cars at Hyundai of Waldorf
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 06/10/2019

We are sorry to learn that we did not provide a 5-Star service during your visit. I would like to get a little more feedback from you, as we are always looking for ways to improve. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

SA
Sherrie A.
Hughesville, MD
06/07/2019 Category: Service
I don’t go anywhere else
I have been using Sheehy’s service center for the three Hyundai’s I have owned. I think the service is good and reasonable.

Horrible Customer Service
Go elsewhere to have service done on your vehicle.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 06/10/2019

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced with our service department. Aaron Dawson, our service manager, will be reaching out today to assist with getting a solution.

LG
Lisa G.
Brandywine, MD
Good Service
I always have a good experience with this place. The only thing I would recommend is maybe adding cleaning the windshield (inside) to the VIP car wash.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!