Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5Overall Rating 4.000003/5rating 4.000003
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

Jocelyn B.
Fort Washington, MD
03/24/2019 Category: Service
came in for one thing and was able to be fitted right in for another service which was done quickly.
Not only was I able to get more than what I came in for, the service rep sat in my car and showed me how to set my phone to my car.

Cheltenham, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Curtious and thorough.
Curious and thorough.

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Service team called to schedule the appointment for my service. When I arrived, i was taken care of within minutes and back on the road in one hour.

Dewayne P.
White Plains, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service was Great
I always come here for my oil change and can say that I consistently see improvement each visit. I had an appointment scheduled and was seen within a reasonable time. I was updated while I was waiting and received a car wash. Overall I left very happy with the service I received.

BA
Bradford A.
Nanjemoy, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service time 08:00
Christopher was my service advisor. He wrote my service up explaining what was going to be done and following through with me as I waited.

Indian Head, MD
Knowledgeable Staff
From my experience better to schedule appointments for the morning opposed to evening.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I would like to get a little more information from you about your visit. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com.

Clinton, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service was great, provided in timely manner. My service advisor Alonzo was courteous and knowledgeable about what repairs I needed and was able to answer my questions. Would come back for service.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

RL
Rochelle L.
Brake job
Everything went as planned however the car wash is never operational when I’m there

Dwayne B.
Problem Solved
Yhe power outlet was not working when I purchased my. Vehicle, mentioned thg hat to the service dept on my scheduled oil change appointment , when I picked up my vehicle thg he problem was solved . No questions asked. They just went above and beyond my expectations. Job Well Done .

ER
Elderberry R.
Clinton, MD
45000 Maintenance
Great Service from the service staff

Steven M.
Prince Frederick, MD
03/20/2019
Quick Service
My service visit was very pleasant, friendly service, reasonable prices, always treated like family when we’re here. Alonzo in service is a nice young man with lots of knowledge within his profession. Big thanks to him and everybody in the service department.

VS
Vivian S.
Poor service
Very slow service
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I will be reaching out to get a little more information about your visit.

Ronald G.
La Plata, MD
Ron g
Clean waiting area

AJ
Althea J.
Accokeek, MD
Good Service
Every one was very pleasant, my car was service, they explain what was done.and I was in and out.
Althea J.

PO
Patricia O.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service A+
John in customer service goes above and beyond for his customers. He helped relieve my anxieties and fixed my car, my engine light came on not once but twice, just a few days before I had to travel out of town! He is very personable and easy to communicate with. I will definitely be back to Hyundai of Waldorf for service! Thank you John!

HS
Harry S.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Committed to service at its best
Because of the excellent work they do it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment, but, when you do you can be guaranteed that the service is going to be the best possible. Their goal is to keep your car running and you happy.

Randy M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
A+++

MT
Mary T.
Alexandria, VA
Excellent Service!
I appreciate the complete service desk staff. It was a pleasure to have a returning advisor back and handling the servicing of my vehicle. Thank you John. It was nice meeting the other desk members as well, Christopher and Alonzo. Everyone was very cordial and professional.

James M.

Eleanor B.
Mechanicsville, MD
03/19/2019
Excellence Customer Service times 2
First time service appt for my daughter's new Elantra...thx Mr. Luckett for your attention to detail.