Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5rating 3.6315826rating 3.6315826
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

Accokeek, MD
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly environment
Nice, Friendly staff. Clean waiting room. Timely service.

La Plata, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Overall great experience here
Very fast paced environment but my service rep still made time to answer my questions without being rushed.

Dunkirk, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Completed the work in the time frame promised.
Updates as needed.
Very different from my previous experience at the Bowie Hyundai dealership
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

07/18/2018 Category: Service
IN AND OUT
scheduled an oil change for 730am. I was out the door by 9. basic oil change and multi point inspection with coupon less than $20. not bad! lounge area very nice. coffee station and vending machines available. looked at latest models in the show room while I waited. free wifi available. .

RF
Rhonda F.
Largo, MD
Awesome work team
I was called to set up an appointment for service and from beginning to end the service was great!

AU
Amanda U.
Mechanicsville, MD
Late service
I was behind on some services but I was able to catch up with the help of the service rep.

KP
Kayla P.
Marbury, MD
Good service help
I'm revising my latest visit at Hyundai and it went well. They have a waiting area and shuttle service if you must leave within the area.

LG
Lisa G.
Timely and efficient
I go to get my services done here and they always get me in and out

KT
Kelly T.
Charlotte Hall, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Kt review
I was treated with respect and felt like a valued customer

KP
Kathleen P.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Juan
Super services

John L.
Oil Change
The younglady who greeted me was terrific - So positive so early in the morning...

Clayton, NC
Customer-oriented
They got me checked in without any hiccups...performed the service...was professional and courteous at all times.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the review!

Carla W.
White Plains, MD
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Professional, kind and considerate! Before I drove a Hyundai Sonata I drove Cadillac CTS and a Cadillac STS. The service was so bad at Ken Dixon Cadillac in Waldorf Maryland. For example they broke my car seat they pulled plugs from my car to allow my engine to run rough. They tried to charge me $350 to fix a tire. That is when I decided to trade in my Cadillac STS for a Hyundai Sonata. It was the best decision I ever made
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/17/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

BA
Bernard A.
Clinton, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great experience - fast service
Super fast LOF service, tire rotation and a quick look at the 2019 Veloster - 147 HP - need more still.

Joint Base Andrews, MD
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
Great staff just need more of them.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/16/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to submit feedback. This information will be relayed to the service manager. We look forward to showing you our progress during your next visit!

VC

Tre H.
Temple Hills, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with service team
I have nothing but good things to say about my last visit.they were very helpful and kind.

WJ
Wonita J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf provided me with great service. I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and requested that my windshield wipers be replaced. I dropped my vehicle off and proceeded with my day. Once I picked my vehicle up, I made the payment for my new windshield wipers. The price I paid was cheaper than what I expected. The service department have really stepped up their game. I look forward to bringing my vehicle in for my next service.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf responded on 07/11/2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give such positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Chanel H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Close to home ...
Glad there's a location in Waldorf, no need to go all the way to Fairfax, Vs anymore

Fort Washington, MD