Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5Overall Rating 3.6315826/5rating 3.6315826rating 3.6315826
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

LD
Lee D.
Indian Head, MD
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
I always hate going to the dealership because you’re always there for hours and it’s pointkess making an appointment. I was pleasantly surprised my car went back when I got there, and was done 30 min later for its first service with Sheehy Hyundai.

Clarence M.
La Plata, MD
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service and the waiting room is clean.
I gave five stars for the great service I received. My vehicle was handle with care and the maintenance was completed in a timely manner.

White Plains, MD
Good Service
Great service wait was not lonh
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

ER
Ernesto R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis of Service
Excellent Customer Service
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

We greatly appreciate the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service as always...
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review!

Fort Washington, MD
The svc & staff spt
Great place to do business
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review!

Michael R.
White Plains, MD
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Good work and good people
Friendly staff that is tech savvy. That text is amazing
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

California, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always polite and very quick with all of my vehicle repairs.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Thank you for taking the time to submit a 5-star review!

Port Tobacco, MD
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great people.

Fort Washington, MD
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Mrs J
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Michael B.
Temple Hills, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
good service and the people don"t harass you while you wait.
good services for a safety recall.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Brandywine, MD
Great Service Experience
Overall, I have been pleased with my experience at Waldorf Hyundai - especially the maintenance service. They make recommendations but always review them with you and allow you to decide between must haves and good ideas. I don't have trouble getting an appointment and I am able to work while I wait.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Carol H.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is professional and very nice.
Great service.

SP
Sheila P.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick and complete, as usual
Just had the oil changed and car washed, and they did it in less than 90 minutes, as promised. Staff were friendly and helpful and the service was professional, as usual.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service crew
Fast and efficient service

Cherrydale S.
La Plata, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I do get good services may recommended any coupons or discount
GOOD HIGHLTY RECOMMENDED
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

Thank you for taking the time to submit a positive review!

PS
Peter S.
Mechanicsville, MD
Hyundai Oil Change
Bring a book to read. You just may finish it by the time you get your car returned.
Brittany J. from Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf

We are very sorry to hear of any inconvenience you may have experienced here in our service department. Please give me a call at 301-645-0800 ext. 11102 or email me at brittanyjett@sheehy.com. I would like to get more feedback from you.

Malcolm M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Dropped my car off for VIP service. A shuttle took me home and picked me up a few hours later to get my car. Painless.

IC
Irescia C.
Awesome and Quick
Your place accommodations for working people were excellent

Alonzo B.