RO
RUSSEL O.
GMC Terrain
10/17/2018
Good job
I have problem again, my car battery and he fix it no that no charge, that's was so nice of hem because I can't afford more payme,thanks again Richard..

ALEX B.
Saturn VUE
10/16/2018
As always I was treated with understanding and professionalism. Richard treats everyone like they are family.
I have been going to Shelby Tire for many years. I trust Richard and his staff so much they have carte Blanche to repair whatever is wrong.

RICHARD C.
Rochester, MI
Buick Regal
10/16/2018
Richard... he is a one man show and a wonderful salesman
Richard... he is a one man show... a multi tasker good work

DV
DAVID V.
Ford Explorer Sport
10/14/2018
Oil Change
Dropped my truck off got an oil change and got back a truck running better. Had the air filter changed topped off my brake fluid and the truck came out running great. Thank you Shelby Tire for going the extra mile.

MARK G.

NB
NANCY B.
10/06/2018
AGAIN GREAT SERVICE!
I can't say enough about Shelby Tire and Auto. I made an appointment because they always ask me when I drop my van off, did you make an appointment? So instead of it taking an hour for the oil change I think it was a 1/2 hour. We are retired and we are able to drop the van off and do our errands. I highly recommend Shelby Tire and Auto for your service. We have found it difficult to find someone we can trust with our vehicles. Shelby does just what needs to be done, no padding the bill with a lot of extras.

TOM B.
Dodge Durango
10/06/2018
Oil Change
Fast friendly service, everything was explained before the work was started.

WS
WARREN S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Ram 1500
10/05/2018
Great Service!
I've been coming to Richard for 30 years. They've always provided quality service at a reasonable price. What more can you ask. They care for my car as if was their own.

PW
PAUL W.
Jeep Compass
09/28/2018
Once again great service.
Richard and staff are dependable, knowledgeable, and the service is great. I've never been disappointed and this has been over the past 30 years or more.

09/26/2018
The owner seemed very stressed and not very polite on the phone
We have been coming to this place for a long time but the owner seemed very stressed and not kind on the phone at all. I felt like he was actually mean and took it out on me because he had no help
Richard H. from Shelby Tire and Auto Service responded on 09/27/2018

I sorry you felt that way, we need time to work on the cars that have appointments, then we get to all the others. It takes time to check out the problem then test drive it to recreate the problem. we don't want to sell you anything you don't need.

RICK S.
Troy, MI
09/25/2018
Shelby Auto snd Tire
Great service!!!

CHARLES C.
Cadillac DeVille
09/19/2018
Great Service, Owner's Attitude - Friendly, Honest, Provides Timely and meaningful feedback and analysis of problems.
Provides the service he promises at the price he quotes. He is honest regarding "WHEN" HE CAN PROVIDE THE SERVICE.
Knows the vehicles and is able to provide the probable cause of whatever is going on with the vehicle.

RD
ROB D.
09/17/2018
Honest Service
Honest repair shops are hard to find until now! Highly recommend!!

RICH W.
Ford Five Hundred
09/09/2018
Fast and professional service.
Rick runs his business like they did in the old days. Courteous and professional.
Its difficult to find a business like Ricks that is not run on greed and deceit.
Like I already said. He is an honest and caring person.

PN
PATRICA N.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/07/2018
A great place for tires and auto service!
They are very honest and knowledgeable, service is performed in a timely manner at reasonable rates, and the facility is clean and well maintained.

JE
JIM MERKER E.
Minneapolis, MN
Chevrolet SS
08/30/2018
Service with a smile
I am always not only satisfied but happy with the service I receive at Shelby Tire and Auto Service. Professional and timely service at its finest.

JUDY A.
Buick Verano
08/29/2018
Rich & Brian are simply the 'best'!!
Have gone ONLY to Shelby Tire & Auto Service for many years now. So honest, trustworthy and excellent at what they do! I tell Rich he cannot retire until I quit driving ;-) because honestly, I wouldn't trust anyone else!

MATTHEW H.
Harrison Township, MI
Toyota Avalon
08/25/2018
Always honest and fair
Whenever we take our car to Richard he is always upfront of what it could be and the cost for each problem. I trust what Richard says and he had done a wonderful job on our cars.

JV
JAMES V.
Jeep Patriot
08/13/2018
Excellent service!
We have 3 vehicles serviced here. Always impeccable service. Honest, reliable and prompt every time. Highly recommend!!

Megan H.
08/09/2018
I enjoyed talking with Richard he was very straightforward and easy to work with. My experience was very quick they had me in and out that day. I will be a hundred percent going back.