TOM S.
Buick LaCrosse
04/17/2019
Personal and Professional Service.
They always take the extra effort to do what is best for the Customer.

FG
FRANZ G.
04/16/2019
Oil change and tires rotated
I left my car for an oil change and tire rotation. My car was ready real quick.Great service like usual!!

JE
JIM MERKER E.
Minneapolis, MN
Chevrolet SS
04/10/2019
As Always A+++ Service
I was running a little behind that day and they managed to squeeze me in. I love this shop. Always top notch and reliable professional service.

EA
ERIC A.
Jeep Patriot
04/06/2019
Great honest work
I can always take my car there and know the quote will be honest and the work will get done in an efficient and timely manner. I will never go anywhere else

BE
BRIAN E.
New Baltimore, MI
Nissan Xterra
04/02/2019
Reliable service
I've been taking our cars to Richard's for more years than I can remember. It's always a pleasure dealing with him. Tells you like it is and always willing to help.

GB
Gerald B.
Ford Flex
04/02/2019
Dead battery
Rick knew I was in a hurry to go on vacation, he changed my battery in 20 minutes

BF
BILL F.
Southgate, MI
03/30/2019
A Pleasure To Do Business With...
Hassle Free, Drop It Off, Pick It Up Service. I know my vehicle is good hands with Richard and his team.

MK
MARTY K.
Washington, MI
03/29/2019
Easy and Quick Service
Picked up a screw in my tire. Called Richard. Dropped by on the way home from work and within minutes I was fixed and on my way. Richard is akways there for me, accommodating and kind!
I would NEVER go anywhere else for service.

NB
NANCY B.
03/27/2019
Another great visit to Shelby Tire and Auto!
We had another great visit to Shelby Tire and Auto. They took care of our last van and now they will take care of this one. Fast, awesome service as usual.

Richard B.
03/26/2019
They are great
Recently Shelby Tire received an e-mail from somewhere that suggested that I would not recommend them. To anyone reading this, that couldn't be further from the truth. My sons and I have been dealing with Shelby Tire for over 20 years. Everything from oil changes and tune-ups up to and including new brakes, tires and other services They have taken care of all our needs in a timely and professional manner. I have recommended them numerous times and will continue to do so.

Richard Birch

CK
CHRIS K.
03/26/2019
The care and quality that they demonstrate
Great job.

JAN S.
Cadillac CTS
03/22/2019
Honest and great mechanic
I can trust the owner of this shop. He is an excellent mechanic and will never do anything to your vehicle that is not needed.

GB
GEORGE B.
Clinton Township, MI
03/16/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient
I always know when I bring my car into Firestone that I can trust what the owner tells me about my car. His concern is that I am driving a safe and reliable car, and does what is necessary to achieve that.

FZ
FRANK Z.
Buick Enclave
03/13/2019
Great service by qualified professionals.

Northbrook, IL
03/06/2019
Always great service
I take both a company vehicle as well as personal vehicles here for service. Always efficient, friendly and easy to work with.

JE
JIM MERKER E.
Minneapolis, MN
Chevrolet SS
03/06/2019
Needed a Battery
As always I took my vehicle to the place I trust. They always take good care of my vehicle. I do enjoy my visits to these guys as it's always productive and pleasant. Richard is always on top of things and Brian . . . well . . . . He's just so darn courteous and smiling all the time. :-D
I don't go anywhere else

DAN H.
Macomb, MI
02/27/2019
Shelby Tire Service
I have been going to Shelby Tire for at least seven years. Richard is the most honest person I've ever met in what can be a very shady business at times. If Richard tells you something needs to be done to your vehicle, you can be assured it needs it. On the other side of the coin, if you think something needs to be fixed and it doesn't, he will tell you! I have sent many friends and family to his business, because of his honesty and good work!

CG
CINDY G.
Macomb, MI
02/25/2019
Great visit
My visit was the best. Great service and advice

Shirley S.
02/23/2019
Great place to get car work done
A great place for auto repairs. Great work and caring people. Honest too. You can depend on them.

FG
FRANZ G.
02/19/2019
Sons car
My son came home from college and his car wasn’t working that great. The owner took a look at it late Friday night and had it done early Monday morning. He is a very honest man and we always feel he gives us the best deal in town.