NB
NANCY B.
12/12/2018
Oil Change
As always I had great service, I was a little upset over the price of two windshield wiper blades, I thought they were pricey.

MARYNELLE G.
12/11/2018
Best Auto Service Ever!!
I would trust Richard and Brian with my life! This time I went in to have the air in my tires checked. One was almost flat! They wouldn't let me leave until it was fixed. They've never tried to sell me something if I didn't really need it. I've gone to them a long time and they've helped my car last almost 19 years. Now they tell me it's time to think of upgrading to a new one. I will do that. I recommend them with absolutely no reservations. They deserve it!

PD
PETE D.
Shelby Charter Township, MI
Kia Niro
12/09/2018
Oil Change
Great service as always. Thanks Richard.

CG

Rochester, MI
Lincoln Navigator
11/30/2018
Outstanding Service
My recent visit to Shelby Tire and Auto was exemplary. Prompt, professional, and courteous quickly come to mind. I had a simple tire repair and had stopped at a national tire chain just down the road where I was third or fourth in line and after a few minutes realized that it would be a while before they even acknowledged my presence and much longer before I actually got the service that I needed. Richard, at Shelby Tire, behind the counter, was very pleasant and engaging. My service was done promptly and professionally. What more could I ask for?

GD
GARY D.
11/29/2018
The owner
Good fair service with a smile.

JE
JIM MERKER E.
Minneapolis, MN
Chevrolet SS
11/29/2018
Routine Maintenance well done and with a smile
I trust Shelby Tire with my Vehicles and have for years. You can count on them looking it over and attending to every detail like tire pressures and fluid levels every time before they return it to you. Thank You Gentlemen
{You too Brian)

Troy, MI
Dodge Journey
11/27/2018
Courteous, knowledgeable and efficient and honest
Establishment has taken care of all our auto needs for many years and we are beyond thankful ! We know they are very honest and always inform us if there is a recall.

VH
VERNON H.
Washington, MI
Ford Expedition
11/15/2018
Staff
Rich and his staff are always there to take good care of my vehicles for over 40 years.

DAVID D.
Lincoln MKZ
11/10/2018
Oil Change and interval service
As always I received prompt and professional service. I sure appreciate Rich and Brian for their depth and expertise.

STEPHEN S.
11/03/2018
Integrity and Honesty
Time and time again I have gotten outstanding service at Shelby Tire. If Richard ever retires I'm going to have to sell my car and take a bus.

TOM S.
11/02/2018
Honest
Honest Friendly Service. Best service in town.

TJ
Tammy J.
10/26/2018
Honest and to the point!
Richard and Brian work great together. Its hard to find honest good people to work on my car and I always trust these guys. Thank you so much for putting up with me!

DAVE SR W.
10/22/2018
Service and a smile
We have been going to Richard since he took over for his father. I just can’t say enough about the wonderful service and the way they treat us every time we go in. We feel like we are going to visit a family member. A good honest man running a hard business but will STILL give you a smile and wonderful service. Give them a try, you won’t be sorry. We send all our friends and neighbors to him.

MV
MIKE V.
Dodge Avenger
10/17/2018
Always EXCELLENT Service
Richard and Brian are two of the best in my book. Always there when you need them and always courteous.

RO
RUSSEL O.
GMC Terrain
10/17/2018
Good job
I have problem again, my car battery and he fix it no that no charge, that's was so nice of hem because I can't afford more payme,thanks again Richard..

ALEX B.
Saturn VUE
10/16/2018
As always I was treated with understanding and professionalism. Richard treats everyone like they are family.
I have been going to Shelby Tire for many years. I trust Richard and his staff so much they have carte Blanche to repair whatever is wrong.

RICHARD C.
Rochester, MI
Buick Regal
10/16/2018
Richard... he is a one man show and a wonderful salesman
Richard... he is a one man show... a multi tasker good work

DV
DAVID V.
Ford Explorer Sport
10/14/2018
Oil Change
Dropped my truck off got an oil change and got back a truck running better. Had the air filter changed topped off my brake fluid and the truck came out running great. Thank you Shelby Tire for going the extra mile.

MARK G.