Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.9545432/5Overall Rating 3.9545432/5Overall Rating 3.9545432/5rating 3.9545432rating 3.9545432
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

RE
Rosemary E.
Santa Rosa, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
rose
Very friendly and very good service

Judith P.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
These guys are efficient and friendly.

01/10/2019 Category: Service
visiting sheppard Hyundai
I only came in for two repairs--one for a recall part (free) and one for a plastic shield that fell off the front passenger's seat (free, under warranty). They were both repaired in good time, although I had to make a return visit to get the passenger seat repaired. I may or may not recommend Sheppard Mtrs. to anyone. I don't know anyone with a Hyundai at this time.

Tina B.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Everyone Is Great There!!!
I keep returning to Sheppard Hyundai because my car is worked on by certified mechanics. I know the work will get done right the first time which is a great peace of mind for me and if something needs attention they let me know right away. Everyone is really nice and they go out of their way to make their customers feel welcomed. Oh yeah, Did I mention that I love the fact that my car gets washed every time as a courtesy. This is my third vehicle with them.

Thomas B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/08/2019 Category: Service
My experience
Friendly staff, great service and relaxed atmosphere. Can't ask for better visit.

Matthew C.
Corvallis, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Team seemed like they wanted to go out of their way to help.

PN
Patricia N.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Nice people & treats
Enjoyed the positive attitudes of the few folks I dealt with. Service was done quicker than the hour and loved the free car wash and hot chocolate machine. Patty N - Eugene

Mark D.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
OK
Service performed as ordered. Other than a car wash nothing extra . No mileage reminder in the vehicle for the next oil change, and all 4 tires inflated to different pressures. Dealer $$$ for average service.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Hello Mark,

I would like to thank you for your input, without good feedback I don't know where to train my personal. We checked the tire pressure gages and found a couple are not up to standards, so we got those replaced. I can have the service advisor mail the service sticker to you. I am very sorry this all happened to you , we are growing our team and have had a couple of growing pains. For your honestly and input I would like to offer you a free oil change on your next service if you would be willing to give us another chance.
Brian Bennett

Recall service done promptly

Theodore M.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Noticeable Improvement
I don't think I was imagining it, the service department has gone through some significant transformation over the last few months.

12/18/2018 Category: Service
Read the oil tag before changing
Really sad

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2018 Category: Service
The communication is excellent!
The communication is excellent!

Raymond M.
2009 Hyundai Accent
12/16/2018 Category: Service
service person very knowledgeable
service person took time to answer questions and provide advice

Micah B.

n/a

Carol S.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
In and out in under an hour.

KC
Karen C.
Lakeside, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
Hyundai Sheppard Motors Eugene
Friendly staff and great service--thank you!

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Service is fantastic as are all the trained people. They make you feel like you are part of the family. Looking to buy a new Hyundai soon. Santa Fa XL

GM
Grant M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, friendly service with honest price quotes.
Fantastic

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2018 Category: Service
My layout change
Friendly staff and comfortable environment