4.4

Michael M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/30/2020 Category: Service
price, price, price
My Hyundai dealer was a nice place to visit, I especially appreciated good communications. I felt comfortable the whole time but everything comes with a price. I will still recommend it to my friend who has a Hyundai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for the kind words , see you next service

Springfield, OR
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Recommend
Excellent service and care.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for the review , hopefully next time we will reach 5 star for you !

NA
Nicole A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Took my 2016 Hyundai Sonata hybrid in for a check engine light diagnosis. Warranty covered that engine issue as well as a recall and two other issues with my door handle and blinker I had them look at. They ordered me a Lyft for me to get to work. Later that day they called me with a complete diagnosis and provided me with a loaner car. Only took them a week to get the parts and have my car fixed and ready to go.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Glad everything went so well and thank you so much for the positive review.

Charles W.
Pleasant Hill, OR
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
03/16/2020 Category: Service
It's the only Hyundia dealer in town
They worked quickly to test the car.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for coming to Sheppard Motors , thank you for the good review.

Roseburg, OR
03/10/2020 Category: Service
I was pleasantly surprised by the speed & quality of the service I received at Sheppard Hyundai. I live an hour away & will be making the trip back just to have my car serviced there again.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for the great review! Safe travels and see you next time!

RP
Ronald P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Service is good and Fast
Ilia was very kind and knowledgeable to my vehicle's needs.
The tech's also did an excellent job.
It's a great place here. Everyone is so nice. I highly recommend.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for the kind words, thank you for the amazing review

David B.
Springfield, OR
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Awesome and efficient service, once again!
David
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the amazing review !

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Very good service again and on time. Clean waiting area and very well trained staff.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review, we pride ourselves in quality and timely service

Monroe, OR
Amazing
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Well thank you for the epic review! We have been working hard to get things right here at Sheppards

FA
Frank A.
2014 Hyundai Equus
Excellent service .
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the perfect review!

Junction City, OR
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great followup
Was surprised and impressed by followup by both the service and general managers. Both listened to and addressed my concerns. I will gladly give service department a second try.

Service Department
This is the third Hyundai I have purchased. Have always been pleased with sales never impressed with service department. Did not feel welcomed and felt like I was an inconvenience to service receptionist. After a couple of visits to the service department in the past ended up taking car to another dealership service department which are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and respectful. I recommend Hyundai and Sheppard sales but not so much service.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

I am very sorry you had this experience with the staff here at Sheppard Motors. We strive for 5 star reviews , thank you for your honest feed back. It looks like we have a few things we need to work on.

KR
Kathryn R.
Coos Bay, OR
02/13/2020 Category: Service
IT WAS EASY TO GET A APOINTMENT TO HAVE MY CAR CHECKED. THE WAIT WAS A VERY SHORT TIME ,FOR THE SERVICE THE SNACK BAG IN THE WAITROOM WAS A NICE TOUCH!
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR SERVICE MANGER WAS VERY HELPFUL.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Veneta, OR
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Quick check in and out
They were very quick check in and out. He knew exactly what they did and explained the process. He said they vacuumed and washed my car. The back must have missed that one
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the great review ! Come by anytime and we will get it washed up again for you!

01/22/2020 Category: Service
oil change & tire rotation
good service in a reasonable time
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for the good rating, I hope next time we can make some improvements and move the rating to a 5 star.

SG
Suzanne G.
Roseburg, OR
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Na
Na
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future.

-Sheppard Hyundai Service