4.4

WR
Wayne R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2020 Category: Service
They have good intentions.
Hyndai is a good product. I believe in hyndai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Sorry thing went off the rails, the new system did not pull over our old notes but everything is fixed for next time < thank you for your support and the review . I promise we will do better next time!

HO
Helen O.
Lebanon, OR
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Great experience at Shppard Hyundai
Meticulous attention to details; fair price; friendly and respectful staff
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the great review !

GM
Grant M.
2020 Hyundai Accent
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Bummer about the window getting broken out , glad we could get it taken care of ASAP! thanks for the great review!

CL
Charles L.
Winston, OR
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Great coffee and snacks
Overall we like coming to the dealership it’s just far away otherwise it’s very nice
IS
ILIA S. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

I wish we where closer, thank you for the great review !

GM
Gerald M.
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Hyundai Owner
My salesman Tom Ross is great. He answers all the questions I have and treats everyone with respect. I am a retired car salesman and don't refer friends to a salesperson or dealership unless I'm happy with the way I'm treated there. I have already referred a few of my friends to Tom and Sheppard Motors who have also purchased vehicles. Myself, I have purchased two Hyundai's from Tom
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Well thank you for the great review , and yes Tom is the best !

09/04/2020 Category: Service
Car still doesn't start without pumping brakes
To be fair, they did fit me in without an appointment, and did a beautiful job detailing the car.

I've had my sonata since new (2013). I've never had an issue with it outside of normal wear and tear. The car has over 120,000 miles on it, it's been a great car. The issue is that the car doesn't start when cold without pumping the brakes and the brake pedal is stiff. The service department states they could not duplicate the issue. The only other thing that was done was an oil change and they did a beautiful job washing and detailing the car. I was charged over $220 for an oil change, car wash and I still have the same issue with starting the car when cold. (They kept it overnight to try to duplicate the issue). This is frustrating to say the least.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

I am very sorry you are having the same issue we would more then willing to take another look at it without charge if its still having the issue . We like to duplicate the issue before replacing parts if you would like to set another appointment we will take another look at it.

EA
Emi A.
Corvallis, OR
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
When I went in for my appointment there was a glitch in the system that said I was not scheduled. The staff took me in anyways and completed the services for my car in a timely manner! They also called and explained everything they did in a way that I would understand. Awesome service!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you ! Glad we  could get you in and get the problem fixed.

09/03/2020 Category: Service
Even though the service is excellent and the mechanics do a thorough job of inspecting my car and the people are friendly who work there. My service appointment was for an oil change which took close to two hours which included a complementary car wash which I like. I’m just not fond sitting there for two hours waiting for an oil change. An hour I can understand.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Sorry for the longer then normal wait time, with all the inspections and doing the complete oil service it can take up to 2 hours but we try to keep in around the hour time frame when possible. Thank you for the great review!

08/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people, ok prices, fast and good service.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for the great review , we look forward to your next visit !

2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Aware of Social Distancing Issues
I spoke by phone with some at their office, who was attentive to my concerns about a lack of communication during appointment scheduling about loaner car procedures and shuttle service social distancing options for customers at high-risk themselves or with high-risk family members.

08/06/2020 Category: Service
Not Pandemic Safe
At the moment I can no longer recommend this dealership. I hoped to borrow a loaner car during my vehicle's day-long 120,000 mile repairs, to avoid being in a small, enclosed space with the shuttle driver. I do have high-risk family members. Instead, no loaner car was available, and without any advance notice I was put in a shuttle van with not only the driver but two other customers. We all wore masks, but the windows were closed and we were in a small, enclosed space for quite a while. I could have at least arranged a friend to drive me if I had been told in advance about an unavoidable lack of proper social distancing for my personal situation.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Spoke with customer and put policys in place to make future customers aware of our protocols. Thank you for the review

Donna H.
Roseburg, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service – prompt – efficient – high quality
Customer Service Rep was courteous and polite – service has been prompt, complete and thorough. Detailed work order.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the 5-star review!  We appreciate your business.

2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
07/21/2020 Category: Service
campaign (aka recall)
I received notice of a "campaign" (aka recall) for an electrical upgrade on a new Hyundai. While a bit of a hassle considering that the car was only six months old, the process was easy and I was treated very well. The courtesy shuttle was very convenient, the upgrade took about three hours, and upon return, my car was ready including a wash and vacuum. I was even offered a breakfast bag while I was briefly waiting for the shuttle!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for the great review !

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2020 Category: Service
A+ except for one item.
Pro: friendly staff, appropriate waiting area, efficient service. Con: Had my car serviced on July 15, and on July 17, received a $10 coupon for a discount on routine service. Please mail me a check for that $10, or call me. Thank you.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Jennifer D.
Cottage Grove, OR
2008 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Glad I took my vehicle in
It was my first time taking my car into a dealership. I'm glad I did. I know my car is getting fixed right & serviced by professionals
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review

Abdulrahman B.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
H
H
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

5 stars ! Thank you for the great review!