Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5rating 3.9rating 3.9
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Very good service. Very good people and very good training. Work done on time and for what they said it would cost. Thanks Sheppard motors for your continued 5 star service
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

It is always nice to see you!  Thank you for your continued patronage, we appreciate you!

HS
Hollie S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed on first visit
Went in for a quick oil change and to ask the service dept to look at some windshield wiper fluid problems I was having. I waited 1.5 hours and was told I would need to come back for another hour visit later for them to diagnose the windshield wiper issue, in addition to another $1K in "necessary" work they said I needed. I took my car, which has been serviced at Hyundai dealers every 3,000 miles, to another shop and they fixed the windshield wiper fluid issue in 5 minutes. Also, no other dealer has ever pointed out these issues or recommended I pay nearly $100 to have windshield wiper blades replaced. I will drive to Salem for my next service.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

It was nice speaking with you today.  I again sincerely apologize for the lack of service you received while you were in for service.  We let you down, and that is not how we like to treat our guests.  Like I said earlier, if you ever need anything, please give ma a call and I will personally make sure you are well taken car of.

GD
Gary D.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Helpful employees & clean dealership
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

We appreciate your business, and are happy you received wonderful care by Terran.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Communication and competence lacking
Did not keep me up to date on vehicle, had to frequently call them back. Told them what the exact problem was upon dropping off but it still took them three hours to diagnose. Could not read own service report upon pickup and I had to explain items in it to them.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

I apologize that the service you received, was not satisfactory.  I appreciate the time you took to speak with me on the phone, as it helps us to improve.  Thanks again for the feedback!

Jeff H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly servicing
Fast and friendly servicing
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

We are delighted to hear about the positive experience that you had with us. We work hard to ensure that every visit is as quick and comfortable as possible for each one of our guests. We are happy to hear that we did not disappoint.

Thank you for your five-star review of Sheppard Motors Ltd, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Mary W.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
They had my car in right away. Very friendly, and helpful. Always willing to answer questions. They did not take very long to inspect my car and get the maintenance done on it.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your five-star review of Sheppard Motors Ltd! We are thrilled to hear about the positive experience that you had with us. We work hard to ensure that every visit is as quick and comfortable as possible for each one of our guests. We are happy to hear that we did not disappoint. Thanks again for the review, we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

AC
Amy C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/07/2018 Category: Service
All the service staff have been exemplary! I came in at 4:55 PM on a Friday with unexpected emergency clutch issues. Not only were they able to tell me the car was (as I thought) unsafe to drive, but found me an emergency replacement vehicle before end of day. The recall repair was completed and *appeared *to fix the problem, tho it C shouldn't have caused that kind of failure, they said. They tried to replicate the issue and couldn't, and had me back on the road by Monday. All without an appointment! Sheppard was awesome. I hope the Hyundai holds up.... Not as happy with brand quality....
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

I am happy you are safe and back on the road!  We were glad to help, and appreciate your wonderful review!

Betty B.
Reedsport, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness is a virtue, they have it all
Excellent service. The personnel is fantastic. I actually like going over just to see the people.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

We love seeing you too!  Come by for a coffee and a visit anytime.

Thank you for the wonderful survey!

GW
George W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Keeping up with service and maintenance to satifiy the warrnaty.
I have a new car (2015) warranty. When I need a repair or update, the costs seem excessive. The employees seem very friendly.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your survey, we appreciate it and you!

BF
Berno F.
Roseburg, OR
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
In the past I have been disappointed with the timeliness of this service area, but in the past few months they have really stepped it up and when I went in expecting to wait at least a couple hours they had my car done in just under one hour! The service manager Marci was very helpful and patient and even let me know she would update me when possible. It was clear she was under a lot of stress that day, but she never let me feel it or make me feel rushed.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

At Sheppard Motors we value you and your feedback.  Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again!

Thank you so much.

Debra R.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
A little disappointed this time
Spent over $800 on new brakes, oil change, and a few other small services. My washer fluid wasn’t filled, my reminder sticker wasn’t changed, and my paperwork wasn’t reviewed at time of pickup.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

I apologize for the lack of service you received from me.  I will strive to do a better job for you in the future!

Thank you for you honest feedback, as it help us to improve!

Carly B.
Corvallis, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased
Everyone was super friendly while I waited for my service. The waiting room was nice, and of course the option to walk around and look at cars is always fun. They offer a shuttle to take you somewhere if you like while you wait. Overall great customer service.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.  We were happy to help, and look forward to seeing you again!

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Timely but a bit pricey
Easy to book online, quick service, efficient.
Pricey service for an oil change and expensive replacement keys
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

We appreciate your business, and value the survey you presented.

Thank you again!

Judith P.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Servicr
These folks at Hyundai aren’t just nice, they are efficient and true to their word! If something isn’t just right, they make it right. I highly recommend them!
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

I'm glad your experience was first-rate.  We love our customers,  and appreciate your loyalty to Sheppard Motors.

Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you!

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Sheppard Motors addressed our concerns when they serviced our Sonota. They let us know about upcoming preventive maintenance and repairs. We will be back.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your continued service.  We value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again!

Alvin S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The service is top notch. They also have wonderful coffee machine. After my last service they washed my car. The cleanest my car has been since I drove it off the lot.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

We are committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience, and I am happy we did our job for you!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Judith M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/14/2018 Category: Service
I'm still mad
we bought a car from Sheppard at 12,000 miles. At 16,000 miles, we brought it in for an oil change. diagnostics indicated that the fuel system needed cleaning. they charged us $177 for a service that should have been done before they sold the car to us.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

I apologize for the confusion and lack of service you recieved!

Thank you!

Barbara H.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
car repaires
Sheppard always makes me feel like a valued customer. They listen, fix, do a good job, and always has it done before or on time.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

We value your patronage here at Sheppard Motors, and were happy you received stellar service!

Thanks again

Cottage Grove, OR
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Did what I asked
They did what I asked.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

I’m glad we could be of service to you and we appreciate how far you have to travel to see us! We here at Sheppard Motors value your feedback.

thanks again!

Dorothy D.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful people
I brought my car for a recall and it was taken care of quickly and I was made comfortable in their waiting area.
Gabriel S. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Hi Dorothy, thank you for your five-star review of Sheppard Motors Ltd! We are thrilled to hear about the positive experience that you had with us. We work hard to ensure that every visit is as quick and comfortable as possible for each one of our guests. We are happy to hear that we did not disappoint. Thanks again for the review, we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future!