4.4

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

ED
Ertugrul D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2021 Category: Service
It was a great experience as usual, from scheduling to delivery.
It was very easy to schedule and drop off. Very well organized process. The shuttle service was also very timely and pleasant.
The only enhancement I can suggest is for the scheduling web site to offer better description of services. There are many "standard" services listed for various mileage values but it is not clear what is applicable and what they contain.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Excellent product!
Responsible, quick and Eugene friendly
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for your business and thank you for the great 5 star review !

TH
Tresa H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for the review, looks like we stumbled on giving you an amazing experience that we strive for, I will be reaching out to you here soon.

Carrie W.
Dexter, OR
03/13/2021
New Car Purchase
After much research decided it was time to purchase. Stopped in and Jake greeted me. He was very helpful but not pushy, and I felt like he listened to me. Thanks Jake for the painless car buying process!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for the amazing review !

Pleasant Hill, OR
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Kona EV update
We expect recalls and technology for these new EVs. These have been handled quickly and conveniently. Great Service!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for understanding, and thank you for the 5 star review!

2020 Hyundai Kona
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Kona 2020
Work completed in a reasonable time. They even swept the car.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for the review !

GJ
Greg J.
02/07/2021
Excellent Service & Follow Up Support
We recently decided it was time to trade in our 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited for a new Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy. We dropped by Sheppard Motors in Eugene and were absolutely treated like royalty by the sales staff. Within 45 minutes, we had successfully reached a deal and were ready to drive away in our new vehicle. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Sheppard Motors if you're looking for a straight forward, honest, low pressure experience sales staff.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you !

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Service and people are outstanding from checking to checking out. Service writer was outstanding as is the sales force. Tom who sold me my Santa Fe last year come over to make sure my needs are being met. Great service
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the great review , hopfully soon we will have our waiting room back to the way it was.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/22/2021 Category: Service
TD
We called the dealership when my daughters car broke down . They got us in right away and gave us a new loaner to drive away it took about 1hr to get it all done . Also they took very good care of us and fixed the car in a great period of time . Thank you for all the great work done !

01/13/2021 Category: Service
Td
Nice place friendly people
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

I am very sorry we didnt keep you updated on the vehicle, its our normal to call once every 3-4 days for long term vehicles . Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Always cordial and easy to deal with. Never had bad experience with diagnostic or recommendations.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you ! See you next service !

Mary W.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Helpful staff
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They take time to answer any questions or concerns you have. Willing to drop you off at home and pick you up when your vehicle is done.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words.  We hope to see you again for your next service!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2020 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Cost for maintenance is a lot, for my brand new 2019 Hyundai for my regular maintenance at 7500 and 15000 miles it cost almost $500. Also communication about cars readiness was severely lacking
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a pleasurable one , our pricing is an average of the dealerships with in 100 mile radius of us, and we do as the owners manual requires. I am sorry the commutation was less then desired also , we have been working with our new advisors thank you for the review.

BL
Bill L.
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Re review
Service has greatly improved.

11/30/2020 Category: Service
Review
They did a good, timely job.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

VR
Vickie R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2020 Category: Service
A big thank you to the Service department for all their help. Thank you for having a loaner car for me to use while mine was being repaired.
A thank you to the detail department for cleaning up my car after the repairs.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesome !
They got my car in quickly due to damage from a rodent and got it turned around fast! I also appreciate them washing and cleaning my car when returned!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for the great review ! See you next service !