4.4

2020 Hyundai Kona
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Kona 2020
Work completed in a reasonable time. They even swept the car.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for the review !

GJ
Greg J.
02/07/2021
Excellent Service & Follow Up Support
We recently decided it was time to trade in our 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited for a new Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy. We dropped by Sheppard Motors in Eugene and were absolutely treated like royalty by the sales staff. Within 45 minutes, we had successfully reached a deal and were ready to drive away in our new vehicle. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Sheppard Motors if you're looking for a straight forward, honest, low pressure experience sales staff.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you !

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Service and people are outstanding from checking to checking out. Service writer was outstanding as is the sales force. Tom who sold me my Santa Fe last year come over to make sure my needs are being met. Great service
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the great review , hopfully soon we will have our waiting room back to the way it was.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/22/2021 Category: Service
TD
We called the dealership when my daughters car broke down . They got us in right away and gave us a new loaner to drive away it took about 1hr to get it all done . Also they took very good care of us and fixed the car in a great period of time . Thank you for all the great work done !

01/13/2021 Category: Service
Td
Nice place friendly people
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

I am very sorry we didnt keep you updated on the vehicle, its our normal to call once every 3-4 days for long term vehicles . Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Always cordial and easy to deal with. Never had bad experience with diagnostic or recommendations.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you ! See you next service !

Mary W.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Helpful staff
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They take time to answer any questions or concerns you have. Willing to drop you off at home and pick you up when your vehicle is done.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words.  We hope to see you again for your next service!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2020 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Cost for maintenance is a lot, for my brand new 2019 Hyundai for my regular maintenance at 7500 and 15000 miles it cost almost $500. Also communication about cars readiness was severely lacking
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a pleasurable one , our pricing is an average of the dealerships with in 100 mile radius of us, and we do as the owners manual requires. I am sorry the commutation was less then desired also , we have been working with our new advisors thank you for the review.

BL
Bill L.
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Re review
Service has greatly improved.

11/30/2020 Category: Service
Review
They did a good, timely job.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for the great review !

VR
Vickie R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2020 Category: Service
A big thank you to the Service department for all their help. Thank you for having a loaner car for me to use while mine was being repaired.
A thank you to the detail department for cleaning up my car after the repairs.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for the great review !

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesome !
They got my car in quickly due to damage from a rodent and got it turned around fast! I also appreciate them washing and cleaning my car when returned!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for the great review ! See you next service !

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Staff is well trained and do what you want and recommend what is needed per the rex for the car. Great Job from Tom and Ilia at the desk. Car came back very clean and ready for my road trip the next day
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you for the amazing review , have a great trip and we will see you next service .

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere, great service
Good people with great attitudes
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and the kind words ! see you next service !

WR
Wayne R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Brian,
I don’t think you’re quite getting it yet!
Sure, the new software program didn’t live up to it’s expected and assumed capabilities that didn’t include transferring the notes.
The software program designed for your dealership had the capabilities built into it, the real problem rests with, someone there failed to test it so it could be implemented into action to use with your customers.
That was the root cause of the problem of ‘the oil change problem’ that was dropped through the cracks.
That happened because someone dropped the ball and failed to test it.

The other problem that exists that seems to be getting glossed over is the fact that I sat there for 4 hours not knowing what to expect, only assuming. That’s partly my fault again along with my failure to make sure you installed the correct oil. I should have inquired periodically so I new where I stood. I failed because I assumed this was your job because I’m the paying customer!
Originally I was to be informed when the shuttle driver returned for a so called 3 hour service so I could get a ride to do some work I needed to do. Instead, I wasn’t notified while I patiently waited for an hour. At that time I chose to wait another 2 hours to get my car. After waiting 3 hours, I did go to Ilium and ask if my car was ready. He said it was a big service and they were still working on it. Was told to go wait in the waiting area and he would let me know when it was ready. I waited another hour, total of 4 hours!
I’m not sure why this part is being over looked? Unless it’s either your normal way of dealing with customers or it’s an easy way out because I’m not pressing it and you will think it will just go away because you think I’m ok with it. Would you be?

This is what I think. I think the mechanics and people in the back working on, then washing cars do a good job and are reliable. It’s the people upfront that’s dropping the ball with the customer.
Regards,
Wayne
This was sent Oct. 16, Friday. No response.

10/14/2020 Category: Service
They have good intentions.
Hyndai is a good product. I believe in hyndai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Sorry thing went off the rails, the new system did not pull over our old notes but everything is fixed for next time < thank you for your support and the review . I promise we will do better next time!

HO
Helen O.
Lebanon, OR
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Great experience at Shppard Hyundai
Meticulous attention to details; fair price; friendly and respectful staff
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the great review !

GM
Grant M.
2020 Hyundai Accent
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Bummer about the window getting broken out , glad we could get it taken care of ASAP! thanks for the great review!