Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5rating 3.9rating 3.9
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

08/15/2018 Category: Service
I like all the people I've dealt with at your dealership; they are helpful and friendly.
I like to work with the people there...friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  We appreciate you and your business.

Theodore M.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Insufficient & Impersonal Communication
Based on many interactions with the Sheppard Motors service center I have become very frustrated by the lack of dialog with the service technicians. The communication back and forth with them is through a couple of sentences or a paragraph written up on the computer. There are times I feel like not everything is getting communicated because there is no opportunity for questions, clarification and appreciation for how an issue or situation is impacting me. The sentence or paragraph read to me regarding my car does not always provide enough detail, and can ends up feeling impersonal and detached. You may not care that a vehicle that was advertised as getting 25 mpg city but only gets 18-19 mpg city for me, but I do.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

I am so sorry I failed you again!  I thought your visit went smoothly, and apologize for my lack of care!

Oakland, OR
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/13/2018 Category: Service
They have worked on both of my cars for over a year. Every time I get great customer service and can schedule the dates and times for my convenience. One time the had my care for 4 days for repairs and they gave me a loaner car. I really appreciated that.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We appreciate the long drive you have in getting here for service, and thank you for the wonderful review.

We will miss you!

PP
Patricia P.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Good place for service
Friendly people, helpful, quality service, pleasant professional environment my.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review!  We are so pleased to hear our service team was able to provide you with excellent service.  We can't thank you enough for choosing to work with us.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great
I had a wonderful experience and will definitely go back.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

I'm glad your experience was first-rate.  We love our customers, and appreciate your loyalty to Sheppard Motors.  Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you!

PC
Patricia C.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with service I receive at Sheppard
Very happy with service I receive at Sheppard - Everyone is friendly and I have every confidence that they will do the best for my car.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

I'm glad your experience was excellent.  We love customers like you, and appreciate your loyalty to Sheppard Motors.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
The professionalism
Overall great service. The call back when car is ready for pick up needs to be improved.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

We value your review!  We are so gratified to hear our service team was able to provide you with excellent service.  We can't thank you enough for wanting to work with us.

KC
Kay C.
Good Service
I was satisfied with the service I received.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

EC
Edward C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
The second time I have visited and all the work I wanted had not been done.
Two visits and the work was not completed as told.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I apologize for the lack of service you received on your visit.  It was totally my fault and I will make sure we do a better job moving forward.

Corvallis, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service for my Santa Fe
Good service in a timely manner, online appointments, nice waiting area!
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I'm glad your experience was first-rate.  We love our customers, and appreciate your loyalty to Sheppard Motors.  Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you on your future visits!

RD
Rosemary D.
Polite and efficient
Nice job

2005 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Finish work in a timely manner.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

It is always nice to see you!

Thanks again!

RL
Robert L.
Noti, OR
?
?
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the great survey!

Shannon W.
Myrtle Creek, OR
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Kept me informed on status
For my sunroof issue great!
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

We thank you for the wonderful survey, and are happy you were treated so well!

Jeffrey C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Despite being understaffed the day I came in, the friendly and professional staff at Sheppard Hyundai made my experience dropping off and picking up my vehicle quick and easy. Much appreciated :-)
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

We try our best in busy times, and I am happy you received wonderful service!

Thanks for your business.

VG
Vicki G.
Roseburg, OR
Best service anywhere...
They have the best service both customer and automotive. Very pleasant to work with and they always follow up. I highly recommend Sheppard Motors to purchase a vehicle as well as to have the service done there.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

We value your business, and thank you for your continued patronage!

Thanks again.

GM
Grant M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
Great
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your continued service, we appreciate you!

Jeffrey H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Go Ducks
Go Ducks
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Go Ducks and thank you for the great survey!

Barbara H.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
rating
Every time I bring my car in for service, I get excellent service, attitude, and good people to help.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

I am happy you were treated so well, and we appreciate you so much!

Thanks again

Coos Bay, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2018 Category: Service
They put
Sheppard puts down other dealerships. This is a sign of insecurity and makes me want to do business elsewhere. They should be positive about what they do well and let their performance speak for itself, not talk down about competition. The oil and filter service is now costing me $20 more than the Beaverton dealership. I will try to make my appointments up north as much as possible, instead of Sheppard. However, this is not always possible and I will continue, by necessity, to visit Sheppard.
MARCI A., Service Manager from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

I apologize for the terrible service you received.