Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.9565226/5Overall Rating 3.9565226/5Overall Rating 3.9565226/5rating 3.9565226rating 3.9565226
Overall Rating 2.21739/5Overall Rating 2.21739/5rating 2.21739rating 2.21739rating 2.21739

HG
Heidi G.
Sutherlin, OR
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Communication could use improvement.
Service on my vehicle was fine. Customer waiting area was comfortable and accommodating. Communication with customers needs improvement.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.  We strive to give exceptional service.  We hope you return for future service.

Veneta, OR
analysis
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your honest feedback.  We are continuously working to improve our service.  We would love the chance continue servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

Los Angeles, CA
Location
Out of state & found dealer to offer xlnt care
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate your business.  Thank you for telling us about your visit!  We are glad you were happy with your service.

Clifford W.
Deadwood, OR
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Owner
Friendly people! Good Dealership, perhaps I got there when a tech. was absent? Five hours was quite a wait. I poked my head into the service area several times to see if the Genesis was on a rack; an employee indicated only one tech. that day!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We apologize for your wait.  Your feedback is very helpful.

Amy M.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Love my car!
Glad I got it!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

BA
Brian A.
Customer
Great service. Timely.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Multiple visits to the dealership service dept.
Personnel were friendly.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your response.  We apologize for any issues you may have incurred.  We are continuously working to improve our service.  We hope you plan to return in the future!

Jennifer L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convenient
Customer lounge made the wait comfortable.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We strive to give exceptional service.  We hope you continue servicing your vehicle here in the future!

FA
Frank A.
2014 Hyundai Equus
Fast and friendly service
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We appreciate your feedback!

Roseburg, OR
2015 Hyundai Elantra
No comment
None
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

I am sorry the parts got back ordered on your car, we are trying our best to accommodate customers as much as possible during the parts shortage.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
shorter service time
generally ok
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your feedback.

- Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

KC
Karen C.
Lakeside, OR
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly Service
This service department values its customers! I appreciate their responsiveness and attention. Kudos to the shuttle drivers too!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

BA
Bill A.
Overall service
Will go back
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future.

BL
Bill L.
Last service
Much better with the new service manager.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We really appreciate your feedback.  We are continuously working to improve and would love to service your vehicle again in the future.

Janice H.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Sheppard Motors
The car had only 7800 miles on it when I took it in for a computer upgrade. I was told it was ok but 18 miles later I lost power and it went into safety mode. It with now need a complete wiring Hart.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit!  We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will continue to service your vehicle at our dealership.

RT
Rebecca T.
Newport, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Departement
I'm always greeted by name by friendly, knowledgeable service staff. My vehicle is always well taken care of.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

We really appreciate your response!  We strive to give exceptional service.  If we ever fall short please let us know.

EA
Eric A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
The customer service was fine, but the technician that evaluated the symptoms of my problem did not diagnose the problem correctly and did not come up with the correct solution. My issue could have been easily detected if they had taken time to scope the code produced when misfires were happening on the ignition coil number 4.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

`I am very sorry we missed this diagnoses, I will be reaching out to discuss this more with you. Glad the car is running better .

KW
Karen W.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
1hr 30min for a simple oil change?
oil change took far too long, the staff were late and didn’t care if it said ASAP! to top it off it was overly expensive and I’d rather go to jiffy lube for an oil change, they are timely and a lot cheaper!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

I am sorry you had this experience, we did have one of our technicians sick that day I am sorry we didnt get it finished in a timely manner for you .

Our prices are usually inline with our competors, unless some of them are running specials.

2012 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
REVIEW OF SERVICE REPAIR
The oil change was fine, the customer service reps were pleasant. I was not made aware in advance however of the cost of the diagnostic for the blower or the charge for setting up the appointment online.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We really appreciate you completing the survey.  Your feedback is very helpful.  Our service manager will work with the advisors to ensure each customer is aware of diagnostic costs incurred.

FC
Fred C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Only for Factory Recalls and/or Updates
The help and professionalism Sheppard Motors Hyundai service department provided, during the software update to my 2013 Santa Fe, was commendable. However, I will only use Sheppard’s services when notified of a factory/model recall inspection and/or service.
Please remove my email and phone number from your contact lists.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your response.  We really appreciate it.  We hope you continue to service your vehicle at our dealership.

Sheppard Motors Service Dept.