Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38
4.4

Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5Overall Rating 3.9999992/5rating 3.9999992rating 3.9999992
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

RE
Richard E.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2019 Category: Service
It's the only Hyundai in town.
Last time they washed my car. This time they did not.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your great review!  We are so happy that we were able to help you, Richard.

WR
Wayne R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Genuine Hyndai quality and support.
Better than South Point Hyndai in Austin TX, where we just moved from.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the positive response!

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Fantastic. on time and done right. Rotation of tires $40 to much money. Will not have that don again.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

We are so happy to have had the opportunity to take care of your vehicle!

Michael C.
Roseburg, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Service rip off
$700 for an oil, filters, antifreeze change that took 2 hours. My last Hyundai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

I just want to apologize that you had this experience with us , I strive to keep our prices competitive with other dealerships and the Independent market, we make phone call monthly to adjust our prices up or down as the market changes. Here at Sheppards we install factory quality parts which carry warranty's and are designed specifically for your Hyundai, I would not recommend just installing  random Bi Mart fluids in a quality vehicle . I am sorry about the time it took usually if customers are out of town we like to get there vehicles in and out of our shop as soon as possible, with the coolant flush and transmission service and oil change with a brake flush in 2.6 hours is what we strive for . I hope we can earn your business in the future.

Duane D.
Roseburg, OR
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work and recall
took care of the recall and did some warranty work in addition . Customer service is excellent and we were very pleased with how they dealt with everything.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

We are so happy that we were able to take care of your service needs, Duane!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Service center
Service department very helpful and accommodating.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review!

Kenneth S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Scheduler
The service I received on the day we took the car in was excellent. The boy from Russia was out standing. My complaint is with the scheduler. He was surely, argumentative and treaded me like I was stupid. By the time I had scheduled the appointment I was ready to go to Albany or Salem for my appointments. If he is going to schedule appointments he needs to go to PR school. We heard him on the phone the day we were there and I am sure the people on the other end felt the same way. Other than this person we are very pleased with Sheppard Hyundai. We have always found the people to be polite and courteous and helpful. All I wanted to know was which Hyundai it was on and never did find out which one. If he were a salesman I would go elsewhere.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Kenneth - thank you very much for the 5-star review.  I have forwarded your review to our service manager so that he can address the issues that you brought up.

We happy that we were able to take care of your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Harrisburg, OR
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2019 Category: Service
only Hyundai dealer in area
Feel like the pricing and staff keep changing. Pricing is increasing between every servicing.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

I am sorry you felt like our prices are higher then before, we do price comparison from other dealers and independent shops around our area and we charge the average , so we should be very competitive. Using factory parts and highly skilled workforce you get an above average service done. If we missed the free inspection please let me know and we car redo it another time.

John M.
Coos Bay, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
This is our 3rd Hyundai and we love it. We have had our Hyundai’s serviced at a number of your locations and have always been satisfied, Shepard is no exception!
The only thing we don’t like about Hyundai are these irritating emails every time we have our car serviced.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you very much for your continued loyalty.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication ,
Lack of communication from the front desk . Didn’t complete job to satisfaction
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for your honest answers and I hope after our phone call your next service will be a better experience .

Becky H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Outstanding service manager
Ilia, the service manager, was the best and most efficient I have ever experienced! Been going to this dealer for over 10 yrs and many awful experiences.
Left very pleased!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for the great response ! Thank you for sticking with us thru the hard times and being a loyal customer.

RK
Rita K.
Needs Improvement
I want to clarify that Dustin and Ilya at the Service desk were respectful, and Brian was attentive to my concerns, but I just wish the service department would return my calls. The staff admitted that my car was not returned in acceptable condition as my property was strewn haphazardly around my car, under the seats, on the back seat, on the floor and I even found something that was definitely NOT trash in my litter bag. I called again today and Brian did not return my call.

Needs improvement
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

I am again truly sorry your car was returned back to you in that condition  , my technicians and I had a meeting and we have new policy in effect for removing customer personal items when removing dash and center consoles. I am also sorry the part took so long to get here from the manufacture. Hopefully we can make this up to you in the future

VC
Vickie C.
Winchester, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer friendly
Needs more communication between the workers like in the tire situation
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Sorry for the mis commutation , its the advisors job to let the customers know about safety items . Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us!

Murl L.
Florence, OR
10/01/2019 Category: Service
It may be a small thing, but to find my car washed and cleaned in the interior was a bit special.
There was a question as to whether the back up antenna was under warranty. That matter was resolved almost instantly, the work was done in an acceptable time, and , then, please review my comments in 'Review Title'.

Murl Long,
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our team, Murl.

09/26/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Sheppard Hyundai.  We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jacob R.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
I walked into the dealership and was greeted by Mark Roberts. He was a sales consultant. Service department was great, tho Mark Roberts is definetly the all star at Sheppard Motors. He entertained me for hours. Magic Tricks, funny jokes, sad tales to weep too, fables of glory and victory. I will come to Sheppard Motors every time.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

We're glad that you had a great experience at Sheppard Hyundai, Jacob!  We will be sure to let Mark know that he made a positive impact to your experience.

Michelle P.
Coos Bay, OR
09/23/2019 Category: Service
clean, friendly people
always a good stress-free experience, thank you
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Michelle.

Reedsport, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Title
Comments
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

We were so happy that we were able to take care of you and your car! We look forwarding to seeing you again in the future.

-Sheppard Hyundai Service

BT
Bruce T.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Dealership charges
People are friendly, but go elsewhere for more competitive charges.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

We try to keep our prices completive , please let us know if you have coupons before you check out and we can apply them to the bill .

RT
Rebecca T.
Newport, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I always receive outstanding service from the crew at Sheppard Hyundai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your responce !