4.4

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

AY
Alana Y.
Salem, OR
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Great people, Great Cars!
I enjoy coming to this dealership! This is my 3rd vehicle in a row that I have purchased from Shepard Hyundai. Friendly, and knowledgeable staff.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

We strive to provide a great experience for our customers, so we really appreciate your feedback.  Thank you for the 5-star review!

Abraham S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Great work
Thanks!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for the review!

RV
Richard V.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Battery Replacement
I waited over an hour for a simple battery replacement that $410.00.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Sorry about the service , if you like to discuss this further please give me a call 541 343 8811.

Mary W.
Springfield, OR
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful, friendly, go the extra Mile
The People at Hyundai Sheppard are always very nice, have a wonderful smile and go the extra mile. From the moment I walk inn, they greet me with a smile, have me checked in quickly, and ask if I would like a ride, or want to wait in the room. They are willing to listen to any concerns that may have come up, and check it out. Before doing any extra work they let me know what is happening and if I want to take care of it then, or come back at another time. If I want it fixed and they don't have the Item they are willing to work with me, and order the part.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review !

GM
Grant M.
2020 Hyundai Accent
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Good and friendly service.
My most recent visit was for a simple routine maintenance check and as always, they were fast and efficient. Even when I need something more involved done, they always deliver great service.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for the amazing review !

Robin R.
Veneta, OR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service.
I received excellent customer service. I can trust the repairs are done right.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for the great review!

M B.
Springfield, OR
2021 Hyundai Kona
06/07/2021 Category: Service
My first experience with the service department
I hit a curb with my new Kona Ultimate and blew two tires and wheels. Using the road service from the car, a tow truck was dispatched to take it back to the dealership's service department. The service department then provided me with a loaner while wheels and tires were being located. That process took about two weeks and I'm back on the road with my Kona. Thank you.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Thnak you for the 5 star review !

2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/06/2021 Category: Service
Nice experience
Our service was dropped-off the night before, and all the work was completed on-time the next day. They were even able to get us a good deal on 4 new tires, which was an unplanned expense.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for the amazing review !

WW
Winn W.
Junction City, OR
05/28/2021
Emergency tire
Crew was able to find replacement tire on new car after inside slash. Back on the road
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Thakn you for the great review!

Mary W.
Junction City, OR
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2021 Category: Service
First service on new car
My previous car was serviced by a dealer I had to remind I had a service package each time.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for the great review.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Great Service every time!
Positive environment!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for the great review !

KC
Kay C.
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Great Personnel
Service Representative is always helpful and worked to get me in even though they were very busy as I had an emergency.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/19/2021

Thank you for the amazing review !

ED
Ertugrul D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2021 Category: Service
It was a great experience as usual, from scheduling to delivery.
It was very easy to schedule and drop off. Very well organized process. The shuttle service was also very timely and pleasant.
The only enhancement I can suggest is for the scheduling web site to offer better description of services. There are many "standard" services listed for various mileage values but it is not clear what is applicable and what they contain.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for the great review !

2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Excellent product!
Responsible, quick and Eugene friendly
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for your business and thank you for the great 5 star review !

TH
Tresa H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for the review, looks like we stumbled on giving you an amazing experience that we strive for, I will be reaching out to you here soon.