Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.9545432/5Overall Rating 3.9545432/5Overall Rating 3.9545432/5rating 3.9545432rating 3.9545432
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

2013 Hyundai Accent
n/a
n/a

Carol S.
Springfield, OR
2005 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
In and out in under an hour.

KC
Karen C.
Lakeside, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
Hyundai Sheppard Motors Eugene
Friendly staff and great service--thank you!

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Service is fantastic as are all the trained people. They make you feel like you are part of the family. Looking to buy a new Hyundai soon. Santa Fa XL

GM
Grant M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, friendly service with honest price quotes.
Fantastic

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2018 Category: Service
My layout change
Friendly staff and comfortable environment

RL
Robert L.
Noti, OR
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Don't understand..... what title?
Always excellent service.

Trustworthy

Veneta, OR
12/05/2018 Category: Service
analysis
I owe an apology to my service rep in regards to being told my tires/ tread depth was... bad. I thought my tires were newer than they were ( looked at receipt with mileage that was for rotation, not purchase). I thought he was trying to sell me something I didn't need. Turns out he was just looking out for me and was 100% right. Thank you

Richard G.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
4* oil change
Had our oil change service. Was told we could bring our car in at 2 and that we could have back at 3:30. It was read ya little early. The car was washed and the interior vacuumed.

Only small complaint. Two days later one of our tire sensors indicated low pressure. was only 1-2 lb out but enough to wonder if there was a problem. I felt like the tire pressure should have been checked and freshened up.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance visit.
The problem was addressed quickly.

IA
Inyeza A.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Nice !
I thank you for your services and support you give to me whenever I am there. Blessings!

11/26/2018 Category: Service

I trust this dealership

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The people here have big smiles and always been very friendly and eager to answer any questions.

KC
Kevin C.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Everything was handled well and my car and I feel great!
Wow. Sheppard Hyundai service is great, they helped me with envying that I needed, they explained all the processes well and I always felt like I was in great hands. Big shout out to Savanah! She is the front desk person and she was great. She helped me feel great as she explained what needed to be done, what was best to be done, and how to handle things in the future. She goes above and beyond and it really impressed me.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

Salem, OR
2006 Hyundai Azera
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous customer service!!!!!!!!!
Savannah Danielle was so very helpful! I live in Salem and my car died on the side of the road in Eugene. No one at Shepard Motors knew me but they certainly did take care of me. Even though I had no appointment, they fit me in and fixed my car that same day. I do not get that kind of attention/service from the Hyundai dealer in Salem so i was pleasantly surprised. I will probably switch my car care to Shepard even though it means driving significantly farther to get my car serviced. It is a pleasure to work with a dealership that exemplifies excellent customer service! It is what I expect and so rarely encounter. thank you.

KI
Karen I.
2003 Hyundai Accent
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Helpful desk person, fast service, good snacks
I came in expecting to order two parts. Ended up only buying one, having the other old part buffed, and leaving with it fixed, instead of with two parts in my hand or on order. Pleasantly surprised.

Jason M.