4.4

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Jon R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/02/2020 Category: Service
TPMS issue resolved
Bought a set of winter tires mounted on wheels, NOT from the dealer, and the TPMS light came on after 2 weeks. Unfortunately, the tire store's equipment is not compatible with 2016 and newer Sonata Hybrids... so they could not diagnose which sensor had failed and sent me to a Hyundai dealer.

Sheppard Hyundai diagnosed which TPMS sensor was malfunctioning, and I was able to get it replaced at no charge by the tire store. $29.95 for the diagnosis, but an official Hyundai sensor would have cost something north of $200, so Sheppard saved me quite a bit in the long run.

It's more convenient for me tow have two sets of wheels, one with winter tires and one for the rest of the year, than two sets of tires and one set of wheels. Factory pressure sensors would make this less than economical.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

We are so happy that we were able to take care of your car, Jon!

Debra R.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I had only scheduled an oil change. When I arrived I asked if they could do a mini detail on my car as well. They said that a detail usually needed scheduled in advance, they were pretty booked but they would see what they could do. Of course this made sense to me. However, I explained that I had just had to put my dog down and didn’t have it in me to clean up all the dog hair, nose and paw prints. When I picked up my car it was spotless. I’m serious the inside looked like a new car. I never would have been able to clean it that well on my own. They did an excellent job and saved me from crying my way through the cleaning.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/24/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience, Debra! We are so happy that we were able to clean your car and we send our condolences regarding the loss of your dog.

LC
Larry C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Straight Up
Buying was a great experience with helpful honest info from Jason Beasley and now we had our first service visit and Brian did a great job keeping me informed as a minor warranty issue was diagnosed. Everyone at Sheppard has been straightforward, friendly, and helpful. Thankful for Sheppard Motors.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/24/2019

Larry, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review!  We look forward to helping you again in the future.

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
People, the work is done very good and on time. fantastic
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

We are so grateful for your kind words, Robert!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

NK
Noah K.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendliest Place in Town
Great service, friendly faces, would recommend
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

We are so grateful for your kind words, Noah. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

WW
Wayne W.
Dorena, OR
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Love our new car.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review, Wayne.

Clifford M.
Corvallis, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
For my latest service, I was under a time constraint which did not provide enough time for the usual 60k service. I talked with the reception person and he said he would talk with the mechanic about what were the highest priority items to take care of within the time I had available. I went to the waiting area already stressing about when I might squeeze into my very full schedule another visit to complete the full service. But instead, 15 minutes before I had to leave, the reception person came out to say the mechanic had worked straight through on my vehicle and got everything done! I was amazed and sooo very grateful. I would like my mechanic to get recognition for his efforts and to hear how appreciative I am. He made my day!
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

We would like to thank you for this 5-Star Review, Clifford. We’re thrilled to hear about how happy you left our dealership and we are so grateful to have you as part of our Sheppard Motors family. Thank you for your loyalty!

RE
Richard E.
Springfield, OR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2019 Category: Service
It's the only Hyundai in town.
Last time they washed my car. This time they did not.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your great review!  We are so happy that we were able to help you, Richard.

WR
Wayne R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Genuine Hyndai quality and support.
Better than South Point Hyndai in Austin TX, where we just moved from.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the positive response!

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Fantastic. on time and done right. Rotation of tires $40 to much money. Will not have that don again.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

We are so happy to have had the opportunity to take care of your vehicle!

Michael C.
Roseburg, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Service rip off
$700 for an oil, filters, antifreeze change that took 2 hours. My last Hyundai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

I just want to apologize that you had this experience with us , I strive to keep our prices competitive with other dealerships and the Independent market, we make phone call monthly to adjust our prices up or down as the market changes. Here at Sheppards we install factory quality parts which carry warranty's and are designed specifically for your Hyundai, I would not recommend just installing  random Bi Mart fluids in a quality vehicle . I am sorry about the time it took usually if customers are out of town we like to get there vehicles in and out of our shop as soon as possible, with the coolant flush and transmission service and oil change with a brake flush in 2.6 hours is what we strive for . I hope we can earn your business in the future.

Duane D.
Roseburg, OR
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work and recall
took care of the recall and did some warranty work in addition . Customer service is excellent and we were very pleased with how they dealt with everything.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

We are so happy that we were able to take care of your service needs, Duane!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Service center
Service department very helpful and accommodating.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review!

Kenneth S.
Springfield, OR
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Scheduler
The service I received on the day we took the car in was excellent. The boy from Russia was out standing. My complaint is with the scheduler. He was surely, argumentative and treaded me like I was stupid. By the time I had scheduled the appointment I was ready to go to Albany or Salem for my appointments. If he is going to schedule appointments he needs to go to PR school. We heard him on the phone the day we were there and I am sure the people on the other end felt the same way. Other than this person we are very pleased with Sheppard Hyundai. We have always found the people to be polite and courteous and helpful. All I wanted to know was which Hyundai it was on and never did find out which one. If he were a salesman I would go elsewhere.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Kenneth - thank you very much for the 5-star review.  I have forwarded your review to our service manager so that he can address the issues that you brought up.

We happy that we were able to take care of your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Harrisburg, OR
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2019 Category: Service
only Hyundai dealer in area
Feel like the pricing and staff keep changing. Pricing is increasing between every servicing.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

I am sorry you felt like our prices are higher then before, we do price comparison from other dealers and independent shops around our area and we charge the average , so we should be very competitive. Using factory parts and highly skilled workforce you get an above average service done. If we missed the free inspection please let me know and we car redo it another time.