Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Myrtle Creek, OR
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Almost adequate
None
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for your responce, sounds like the service wasnt top notch, the team is new and still needs some training.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Service was great.
Service was great.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We appreciate your feedback!

- Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

Florence, OR
05/06/2019 Category: Service
First class
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

Seal Rock, OR
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Set up appointment at Sheppard in order to accomplish a call-back on the engine. This plus tire rotation and oil change were all completed quite quickly. Sheppard is in habit of driving customers to a near-by mall rather than have folks just wait at the dealership. This was a very nice added touch. As soon as the work was finished I was picked up at the mall and completed the transactions.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your business.  We strive to give exceptional service.  If we ever fall short, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

05/03/2019 Category: Service
Good work!
Though the service appointment took much longer than expected, I appreciated that Sheppard Hyundai offered suggestions on how to reduce service costs.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

We apologize for any miscommunication and thank you for your feedback.  We hope you plan to return in the future.

- Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

Robert B.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Place to have my car serviced! I would recommend Sheppard Motors to anyone!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

Springfield, OR
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Repairs were done in a fairly short amount of time. The only complaint is that I had to wait a day for a loaner car but the shuttle service partially makes up for that.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business!

Laurie B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2019 Category: Service
comforable
Having visited Sheppard's many times, I feel comfortable there and not invisible or pressured into something.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We really appreciate the feedback.  We hope that we can service your vehicle needs in the future.

TL
Theresa L.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
good experience
Everyone I've encountered at Sheppard Hyundai has been cordial, considerate, cheerful, and knowledgeable. I've visited other dealerships in this town, and none have felt as comfortable as this one. I was grateful for the courtesy shuttle ride from the dealership to my place of employment when I left my car for routine maintenance. I was also thankful that they washed & vacuumed my car when they were done.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

04/26/2019 Category: Service
Update and oil
Everything went fine
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We strive to give exceptional service.  We hope you plan to return in the future!

04/24/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and efficient
I was able to have the service done on the date I requested and the work was completed quickly.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your business.

Kevin M.
Corvallis, OR
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
k
t
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

I am very sorry about the misunderstanding on the oil change charges , we should have never had you waiting that long again very sorry .

Diane R.
Recall
Service was for recall on a computer system issue. They found another computer issue with the airbags as well and fixed both. Great job.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

Philomath, OR
Nice people
Good service from friendly people
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business!

04/19/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and hope you return for service again in the future.

WP
William P.
Creswell, OR
04/18/2019 Category: Service
not great service
my 1st bad experience there
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Sorry to hear about the long wait , the recalls have been taking longer then expected , thank you for your response.

HG
Heidi G.
Sutherlin, OR
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Communication could use improvement.
Service on my vehicle was fine. Customer waiting area was comfortable and accommodating. Communication with customers needs improvement.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.  We strive to give exceptional service.  We hope you return for future service.

Veneta, OR
analysis
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your honest feedback.  We are continuously working to improve our service.  We would love the chance continue servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

Los Angeles, CA
Location
Out of state & found dealer to offer xlnt care
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate your business.  Thank you for telling us about your visit!  We are glad you were happy with your service.

Clifford W.
Deadwood, OR
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Owner
Friendly people! Good Dealership, perhaps I got there when a tech. was absent? Five hours was quite a wait. I poked my head into the service area several times to see if the Genesis was on a rack; an employee indicated only one tech. that day!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We apologize for your wait.  Your feedback is very helpful.