Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BC
BARBRA C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2015 Category: Service
It's not always easy to make contact with someone to make an appointment, but once you get in the service is great!
Ryan was super helpful. My car was completed in a timely manner. My car drives more smoothly since the alignment!
Ben K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/21/2015

Barbra, Thank you very much for your business, glad to hear that your car is running smoothly. I hope that you have a great day!

Cottage Grove, OR
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Great service department!
Can't speak to their sales department, but they have very friendly and efficient service people, always willing to help out and make sure you have an easy time when you're without a car.

GB
GEORGE B.
Lake Oswego, OR
2014 Hyundai Azera
03/04/2015 Category: Service
Sheppard Hyundai
Our experience in purchasing a new Azera Hyundai from Sheppard Motors was very pleasant. We were greeted at the door and our sales person Teresa was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and it's stats. We were treated very well and no pressure sales talk. We are very happy with the car and would recommend Sheppard Motors to friends.

JON A.
Springfield, OR
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/10/2015 Category: Service
hyundai sevice rescore
After 4 visits, the problem was resolved. I would score the sales department a 5, but still not totally happy with the service I received. Therefore, I cannot raise that part ofthe rating any higher than a 4.

01/10/2015 Category: Service
Happy with sales and service until the last 2 visits
Please see my comments on the Hyundai survey for details

Dear Jon,
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, we really do value this. I'm really sorry that we did not provide excellant service. If there is anything that I can personally do for you please let me know.

DEBI R.
Florence, OR
2010 Hyundai Accent
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Took care of me
They made it right (the less than stellar previous visit) and did an excellent job.

ROBERT W.
Florence, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/07/2015 Category: Service
The service interval was not re-set, no car wash
They finished the car and did not let me know, I was in waiting room. They did not reset the service interval, The car was not washed. Hope they do better next time

Robert,
I am terribly sorry about the experience that you had in my service department. We obviously did not hold up our end of the bargain. Please let me know if there is anything that I can personally do for you.

JOEL L.
Noti, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
who can you trust
I have received apologies and the offer of a discounted first service call for the vehicle as compensation. I wouldn't ask for more.

01/07/2015 Category: Service
3 contacts since buying the car from them of thoughtless & incompetent service.
We were initially not provided with proper information requested about the sale of the vehicle & had to get it elsewhere. I was never given requested information about the vehicle which caused me extra, unnecessary costs. I was provided very poor service the day I took it in for work.
Ben K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/12/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am terribly sorry about the experience that you had with us. We dropped the ball and would like to make it up to you.

JOHN W.

MARTIN A.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/02/2014 Category: Service
Not Martin Andersons email
This is not Martin Andersons email address this is is ex wife's email. I have no idea why you keep sending these to me. Please stop

LH
LAURA H.
Waldport, OR
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Not good.
I made an appointment for a recall on my Veracruz. I also made an appointment for the servicing because I live in Waldport and it is not a short drive. My son came over as well to try to resolve issues with my Sonata carpet, another story, but anyway pictures were taken of it and after dropping off the Veracruz for repairs we left in the Sonata. We went to a late breakfast in Springfield, and then shopping. I then got a call from the service manager apologizing to me because they did not have the part that had been recalled. Yes I was a little angry. So he said then that they would go ahead and do the servicing, but they just wanted me to know. So when I picked up my car I made another appointment in Dec. for the recall. I then notice on the service record it said air filter dirty. Isn't that part of the service? I would have paid for it. Then I noticed my brake rotors were down to 3 in the rear, but the front were 6? I thought the fronts wore down first. So I made a note to have them checked out by a tire dealer. I had complained before we left about the car kind of skidding in the rear. He said that they checked it out they didn't feel it. Maybe I needed an alignment. So we left and on the drive home, I did experience the car kinda slide in the rear. When I got home I looked at the Inspection checklist and realized they never checked my tires wear, or the check fluid levels. I got out my previous service record and compared. My greatest surprise was on the brake rotors improvement on the front from a 5 in June to a 6 in November. I think if the front ones can improve so might the back. I am now unsure also as on my June invoice it read that a 30,000 mile service was recommended. Would that have already been done, I was counting on Sheppard to know what kind of service I might be needing when I call for service. I have never had this car serviced anywhere else. Anyway not too happy with Sheppard.

2006 Hyundai Azera
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Easy to work with service reps, explain problems.
However, still waiting for repair quote rep was going to email me the next day. Please remind him.

Springfield, OR
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/15/2014 Category: Service
Very pleased.
Very happy with the overall service. Non-discrimination against female customers. Attentive service and not outlandish prices. Car is running well.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Good service, poor future service recommendation
I had a routine oil & filter change performed. When picking up the vehicle the service advisor noted I'd need the timing belt replaced at the next service at approximately 53,000 miles. I pointed out my vehicle has a 3.3L V6 engine that has a timing chain, not a belt, and does not need replacing. He blamed in on his "computer giving incorrect information". This brings into question the accuracy and validity of any service "recommendations".

TROY M.
10/15/2014 Category: Service
service Dept
Phone never was answered, when trying to schedule an appointment. I will try them again one day.
Ben K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/16/2014

Troy,
I am extremely sorry that we caused you inconvience. I appreciate getting your feedback, so we can improve the way we operate, specifically anwsering our phones. If there is anything we can do for you please let me know.

JOHN B.
Yachats, OR
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Friendly Service Staff
The Service Manager was great

2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Prices
Look around for prices on repairs/maintenance.

RONALD W.
Marcola, OR
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Answer your phone
Every time I call for service I'm forwarded to a voice mail that says they will call me back. My world doesn't revolve around you.
Ben K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/16/2014

Ronald,
I apologize for the inconvience we have a caused you. We are currently training our people so that everyone in the store can schedule a service appointment. Also you have the option of scheduling online at www.sheppardmotors.com. If there is anything that we can do for you please let us know.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Cant fix it the first time, or the second...
Terrible, if you like to Diagnose your own problem, bring your car back multiple times and QC the work then you will love this place

Myrtle Creek, OR
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/01/2014 Category: Service
What happened
This is like a different dealership from the last time I went here. The up selling and lies never happened here before but this time they are acting like every other shady dealer out there. If I catch you in a lie then I can not trust you. If I can not trust you then I can not conduct business with you. You can not be exceptional if you act like everyone else.

EP
EDWIN P.
Canyonville, OR
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/26/2014 Category: Service
Great service staff
Took a week to complete my service because part was not in stock. Otherwise, it was a very pleasant experience, except I couldn't work the fancy coffee pot :-)