4.4

06/18/2017 Category: Service
Good Work
friendly , fast, and attentive
Gary H., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

We appreciate your business!

GG
George G.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Friendliness- extra attention to requests.
Yes, certainly.

Dennis B.
North Bend, OR
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2017 Category: Service
The experience was worth the roundtrip (2 hours each way) from North Bend
We live in North Bend and had not gotten the "regular" maintenance done as recommended. So I knew there was going to be a lot to do to get current for the 50,000 mile service. (And I was about an hour late to the appointment - got "lost" again in the big city.) Chase, the service rep I worked with, knew exactly what was needed and started on the list and estimate immediately. He made arrangements with Allan to drive me to mall and I had the phone number to call when I was ready to return. I was gone about 1 1/2 hours. I expected I would be waiting at least another hour BUT everyone was very considerate about the 2 hour drive I had ahead of me back to North Bend and had the car washed and ready to drive out the parking lot. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and made sure I was taken care of. NICE WORK!

DA

Margaret C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Diagnostics
In general I recommend this place. I was concerned with earlier diagnostics (struts) not being thorough in a timely manner but overall am happy with this dealer.
Gary H., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Thank you for your feedback. Did you get your concerns resolved?

We appreciate your business!

RL
Ryan L.
Springfield, OR
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service
I had a recall issue with my Genesis. Sheppard fixed the issue in a timely manner and shuttled me to and from my destination while my car was in their care. I would recommend them with any Hyundai issues.
Gary H., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

We appreciate the feedback and your business!

Maria D.
Springfield, OR
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great Customer Service!
They always help you out in a timely manner, and all the people are super nice. Great atmosphere overall.

CP
Cheryl P.
Veneta, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2017 Category: Service
replacement of passenger side mirror
Kenneth was my contact person. He dd an excellent job of seeing that the mirror was replaced.
Gary H., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you for your business! We are happy to hear Kenneth did well for you!

2014 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Regular maintenance for Hyundai
Gary H., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry we did not top off your washer fluid. We would be happy to do that anytime you are in the area. We appreciate your business!

GD
Gael D.
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Thank you; great job.
Already said, it was super and I appreciate and keep returning.

Mixed Review
Went in without an appointment for a tire repair. Was not called about the fact I needled to buy a new tire. Imagine my surprise upon arriving to pick up my car and hearing the news. Staff apologized for not calling. Post holiday rush? Maybe better service next time?
Gary H., Service Director from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize your service visit did not meet your expectation. We will continue to work to improve our service department response times!

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Customer service folks. Savannah took care of me excellently.
Yed

GW
George W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Local business provides customer satisfaction.
I received a personal birthday letter from Teresa DeLong, who sold me the Santa Fe. She greeted me when I was enjoying coffee at your customer service waiting area. All employees I came into contact with were courteous and friendly.

RO
ROBBIE O.
Short,sweet & simple
In & out in good time. Love the fact that the car was washes. Appreciate th egoodies & water, upon arrival.

Roseburg, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2017 Category: Service
I so appreciate knowing my car has been thoroughly looked over and recommended future needs shared.