Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

EP
EDWIN P.
Canyonville, OR
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/26/2014 Category: Service
Great service staff
Took a week to complete my service because part was not in stock. Otherwise, it was a very pleasant experience, except I couldn't work the fancy coffee pot :-)

EM
ELLIE M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Professional and Friendly Service
Knowing I have transportation that is reliable is key for me. I can count on Sheppard Motors Technicians to provide genuine care of their customers in additon to the top notch service. I highly recommend Sheppard Motors.

TK
Terri K.
Oakridge, OR
09/09/2014 Category: Service
Small effort made
I did receive a call from the manager over service following my honest review of the service I "didn't receive". While it was nice that he called, there wasn't any real action plan communicated to me other than he was going to talk to his service managers and that they all truly never intend to have one of their customers ignored like I was. Hmmmm. Interesting, since they did such a good job of ignoring me for over 10 minutes. I would have been much more impressed if this manager had offered to have me back in to do the scheduled maintenance that I canceled when I went there the other day. Perhaps as compensation for the terrible way they treated me the first time? Maybe days of putting your money where your mouth is are no longer...

TK
TERRI K.
Oakridge, OR
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2014 Category: Service
I guess they didn't read their 2-minute greeting guarantee
There's a plaque from Hyundai on the wall of the service office here. It specifically states what Hyundai is committed to as it applies to excellent customer service. Well, either the service managers can't read or they just don't care. One of the first things it states is that the customer will be greeted within two minutes of arrival. Ten minutes after stepping into their office, after being ignored by the service manager who was standing there by the door along with three others who walked through, I finally was helped by a parts man whose job did not include helping me in service. But this man was incredibly gracious and helpful. He deserves a huge bonus and a promotion. I will limit my interaction with this dealership, especially the service department, as much as possible. This makes me want to avoid buying their brand of cars, if we stay in this area (Hyundai, Volvo, VW).
Ben K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/09/2014

Hello Terri,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take the issues that you have brought up very seriously. It is always our goal to provide you an excellant service experience each and every time you come in. As we talked about on the phone I will use this unfortunate interaction to train my advisors.

EB
EILEEN B.
Yachats, OR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2014 Category: Service
no red carpet
I said that I did not want any special treatment. Just want service explained including what it will cost. The service person should follow up when stating that he would get back with wait time. I should not have to find him our go find my car when it was finished. Nice waiting room but enough was enough.

08/26/2014 Category: Service
Taken advantage of
felt like service was recommended but not really needed. Nothing explained.
Ben K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/04/2014

Hello Eileen,
Once again I apologize for the service experience you recieved. As we went over on the phone we will make sure the next time you come in the red carpet will be rolled out. I want all of our valued customers to have a great experience each time. Thank you for giving us another chance to earn your business. Have a great day!

CE

Springfield, OR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Your people!!! friendly
The work was done as required and the service dept was easy to work with.

CL
CRYSTAL L.
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Great Service!
Joe and Terry are great! It's easy to take get my car in and the prices are very reasonable! Thanks guys!

ROBERT R.
06/27/2014 Category: Service
slow
An hour and a half for an oil change &tire
rotation!

JASON R.
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Service...
Finally got the service done and took longer than projected with the warrenty issues. They did give me a free loaner car due to me bringing the car back so many times. This time they called a kepted me in the loop vs. me calling trying to find out what's going on. This was an improvement over the last week.

06/25/2014 Category: Service
Service issues
First year or two the service teams are great both at the vw and Hyundai side. After that they don't fix issues right the first time and you have to keep going back in.
Ben K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Hello Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry about the inconvience of having return to the dealership more than once. I know your time is very valuable and I apologize. If there is anything that I can personally do for you please give me a call. I hope that you have a great day!

GC
GERALD C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2014 Category: Service
Gerald Carlile
Had a 26K service done and they were quick, and that made me happy. Also had a nice washed car when I picked it up . YEA YEA

HC
HOLLY C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/13/2014 Category: Service
service
Excellent service and friendly salesmen

BF
BARBARA F.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/18/2014 Category: Service
These folks bend over backwards to be helpful
They are an excellent car dealership and repair service in every way.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thanks Barbara, we appreciate your feedback!  We look forward to seeing for your next service.

541-762-8830

LINDA S.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/02/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good customer service
Sheppard has always given good service over the many years that I have been a customer.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thanks Linda.  I am glad to hear you had a good experience.  We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

RICHARD M.
Florence, OR
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/18/2013 Category: Service
great people
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thanks Richard.  Have a great day.

EP
EDWIN P.
Canyonville, OR
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2013 Category: Service
Happy as a Clam
From the ease of making my online appointment to the spotless condition of the waiting room, to the helpfulness and courtesy of the staff, I could not have had a more pleasant service experience. Well done, Sheppard Motors !
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Edwin, thanks for your great feedback.  I am always happy to hear about a great experience at our service center.  Have a great day and drive safe!

MICHAEL M.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2013 Category: Service
Amazing service and price
As a new owner of an older Hyundai they performed an oil change and topped off fluids as well and washing and vacuuming for $30. The service was above the top, and I will be back!
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Michael, thanks for the feedback.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great day.

JOHN C.
Lowell, OR
10/30/2013 Category: Service
Friendly staff, attention to detail and low cost.
Multi-point inspection and tire rotation were included with the oil change service. All service was explained with no hidden costs. It was done in less than one hour and we didn't have an appointment. The free coffee was plus. Keep up the good work!! See you soon.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thanks John.  I'm glad to hear you had a good experience.  Have a great day.

GS
GLENDA S.
Roseburg, OR
10/15/2013 Category: Service
Service rep. and original car salesman, Tom.
Overall a very friendly, clean dealership.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/23/2013

Thank you very much for your feedback!  We look forward to seeing you in for your next service.  Have a great day.

JEANIE S.
Elmira, OR
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2013 Category: Service
Quick courteous service
Great place and personnel
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/23/2013

Thanks Jeanie, thanks for the kind words.  We love getting feedback from our loyal customers.  See you soon for your next serivce!