Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5rating 4.04
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Springfield, OR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Your people!!! friendly
The work was done as required and the service dept was easy to work with.

CL
CRYSTAL L.
06/30/2014 Category: Service
Great Service!
Joe and Terry are great! It's easy to take get my car in and the prices are very reasonable! Thanks guys!

ROBERT R.
06/27/2014 Category: Service
slow
An hour and a half for an oil change &tire
rotation!

JASON R.
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Service...
Finally got the service done and took longer than projected with the warrenty issues. They did give me a free loaner car due to me bringing the car back so many times. This time they called a kepted me in the loop vs. me calling trying to find out what's going on. This was an improvement over the last week.

06/25/2014 Category: Service
Service issues
First year or two the service teams are great both at the vw and Hyundai side. After that they don't fix issues right the first time and you have to keep going back in.
Ben K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Hello Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry about the inconvience of having return to the dealership more than once. I know your time is very valuable and I apologize. If there is anything that I can personally do for you please give me a call. I hope that you have a great day!

GC
GERALD C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2014 Category: Service
Gerald Carlile
Had a 26K service done and they were quick, and that made me happy. Also had a nice washed car when I picked it up . YEA YEA

HC
HOLLY C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/13/2014 Category: Service
service
Excellent service and friendly salesmen

BF
BARBARA F.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/18/2014 Category: Service
These folks bend over backwards to be helpful
They are an excellent car dealership and repair service in every way.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thanks Barbara, we appreciate your feedback!  We look forward to seeing for your next service.

541-762-8830

LINDA S.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/02/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good customer service
Sheppard has always given good service over the many years that I have been a customer.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thanks Linda.  I am glad to hear you had a good experience.  We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

RICHARD M.
Florence, OR
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/18/2013 Category: Service
great people
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thanks Richard.  Have a great day.

EP
EDWIN P.
Canyonville, OR
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2013 Category: Service
Happy as a Clam
From the ease of making my online appointment to the spotless condition of the waiting room, to the helpfulness and courtesy of the staff, I could not have had a more pleasant service experience. Well done, Sheppard Motors !
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Edwin, thanks for your great feedback.  I am always happy to hear about a great experience at our service center.  Have a great day and drive safe!

MICHAEL M.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2013 Category: Service
Amazing service and price
As a new owner of an older Hyundai they performed an oil change and topped off fluids as well and washing and vacuuming for $30. The service was above the top, and I will be back!
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Michael, thanks for the feedback.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great day.

JOHN C.
Lowell, OR
10/30/2013 Category: Service
Friendly staff, attention to detail and low cost.
Multi-point inspection and tire rotation were included with the oil change service. All service was explained with no hidden costs. It was done in less than one hour and we didn't have an appointment. The free coffee was plus. Keep up the good work!! See you soon.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thanks John.  I'm glad to hear you had a good experience.  Have a great day.

GS
GLENDA S.
Roseburg, OR
10/15/2013 Category: Service
Service rep. and original car salesman, Tom.
Overall a very friendly, clean dealership.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/23/2013

Thank you very much for your feedback!  We look forward to seeing you in for your next service.  Have a great day.

JEANIE S.
Elmira, OR
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2013 Category: Service
Quick courteous service
Great place and personnel
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/23/2013

Thanks Jeanie, thanks for the kind words.  We love getting feedback from our loyal customers.  See you soon for your next serivce!

KENNETH M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2013 Category: Service
Excellent recall service experience
2008 Santa Fe needed recall work. Scheduled appointment, dropped it off, work was done, picked it up, all quickly and easily and I was most impressed that Tripp (the service advisor) did not try to hard-sell me additional services. This is the first time I've not had a service advisor try to sell me additional services which I might or might not need.
As long as Tripp is there at service advisor I will continue to use Sheppard Hyundai for my service.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2013

Thanks Ken!  I am glad you had a good experience with us.  We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

JASON R.
08/17/2013 Category: Service
1 Tire
It seemed a bit excessive to wait over 90 minutes to change one tire but the service team was really nice and the quote was really accurate.
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2014

Thanks for letting us know about the length of time it took.  We are always looking to improve so every bit of feedback helps.  We look forward to seeing you for your next service.  Have a great day.

DEBI R.
Florence, OR
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2013 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast, Fair
always willing to accomodate and do a great job at a fair price - even do a few little extras (vacuum, wash car)
Bryan B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2013

Thanks for your comments Debi.  We look forward to seeing you soon for your next service!