Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Amy M.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Love my car!
Glad I got it!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

BA
Brian A.
Customer
Great service. Timely.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Multiple visits to the dealership service dept.
Personnel were friendly.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your response.  We apologize for any issues you may have incurred.  We are continuously working to improve our service.  We hope you plan to return in the future!

Jennifer L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convenient
Customer lounge made the wait comfortable.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We strive to give exceptional service.  We hope you continue servicing your vehicle here in the future!

FA
Frank A.
2014 Hyundai Equus
Fast and friendly service
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We appreciate your feedback!

Roseburg, OR
2015 Hyundai Elantra
No comment
None
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

I am sorry the parts got back ordered on your car, we are trying our best to accommodate customers as much as possible during the parts shortage.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
shorter service time
generally ok
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your feedback.

- Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

KC
Karen C.
Lakeside, OR
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly Service
This service department values its customers! I appreciate their responsiveness and attention. Kudos to the shuttle drivers too!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

BA
Bill A.
Overall service
Will go back
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future.

BL
Bill L.
Last service
Much better with the new service manager.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We really appreciate your feedback.  We are continuously working to improve and would love to service your vehicle again in the future.

Janice H.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Sheppard Motors
The car had only 7800 miles on it when I took it in for a computer upgrade. I was told it was ok but 18 miles later I lost power and it went into safety mode. It with now need a complete wiring Hart.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit!  We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will continue to service your vehicle at our dealership.

RT
Rebecca T.
Newport, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Departement
I'm always greeted by name by friendly, knowledgeable service staff. My vehicle is always well taken care of.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

We really appreciate your response!  We strive to give exceptional service.  If we ever fall short please let us know.

EA
Eric A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
The customer service was fine, but the technician that evaluated the symptoms of my problem did not diagnose the problem correctly and did not come up with the correct solution. My issue could have been easily detected if they had taken time to scope the code produced when misfires were happening on the ignition coil number 4.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

`I am very sorry we missed this diagnoses, I will be reaching out to discuss this more with you. Glad the car is running better .

KW
Karen W.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
1hr 30min for a simple oil change?
oil change took far too long, the staff were late and didn’t care if it said ASAP! to top it off it was overly expensive and I’d rather go to jiffy lube for an oil change, they are timely and a lot cheaper!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

I am sorry you had this experience, we did have one of our technicians sick that day I am sorry we didnt get it finished in a timely manner for you .

Our prices are usually inline with our competors, unless some of them are running specials.

2012 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
REVIEW OF SERVICE REPAIR
The oil change was fine, the customer service reps were pleasant. I was not made aware in advance however of the cost of the diagnostic for the blower or the charge for setting up the appointment online.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We really appreciate you completing the survey.  Your feedback is very helpful.  Our service manager will work with the advisors to ensure each customer is aware of diagnostic costs incurred.

FC
Fred C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Only for Factory Recalls and/or Updates
The help and professionalism Sheppard Motors Hyundai service department provided, during the software update to my 2013 Santa Fe, was commendable. However, I will only use Sheppard’s services when notified of a factory/model recall inspection and/or service.
Please remove my email and phone number from your contact lists.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your response.  We really appreciate it.  We hope you continue to service your vehicle at our dealership.

Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

Bruce B.
Albany, OR
Good service.
Service was good and facilities acceptable.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We want to continue servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

NP
Naomi P.
Florence, OR
Amazing service overt
5 stars.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  Thank you for your response!

CL
Cyrese L.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & efficient
My 2012 Hyundai Sonata was serviced for several recalls. Dayna was nice, knowledgeable in answering my questions concerning safety concerns. They completed it all within the timeframe estimated, which makes me happy. Todd, the Friday shuttle service guy was exceptional! He arranged transportation easily & efficiently, even though several other people were in transit also. He has great communication skills, is very professional, courteous, and kind. I felt safe even though he had to multitask like a master! He had to answer calls, schedule, coordinate, take notes while driving in rainy conditions, etc (not such a safe way to have to fulfill his job!) There’s room and need for improvement in the way the driver receives the travel destination and order info. (Upgrade the technology!) I definitely wouldn’t have felt safe if just any person (without multitasking /safe driving skills) were to try to pull that off!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

We are glad you were happy with your service.  Thank you for telling us about our visit.  Your feedback is very helpful.

John A.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Recall notice
There. Was a recall notice sent by the mail we called Sheppard motors an appointment was made . We dropped our Sonta off the service was completed in a a few hours the car was returned with a fresh car wash
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for your response!  Your feedback is very helpful.