4.4

Reedsport, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Title
Comments
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

We were so happy that we were able to take care of you and your car! We look forwarding to seeing you again in the future.

-Sheppard Hyundai Service

BT
Bruce T.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Dealership charges
People are friendly, but go elsewhere for more competitive charges.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

We try to keep our prices completive , please let us know if you have coupons before you check out and we can apply them to the bill .

RT
Rebecca T.
Newport, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I always receive outstanding service from the crew at Sheppard Hyundai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your responce !

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy costomer
Service department, is not great customer service.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

I am sorry for your experience here at the dealership, we strive to give the best servce we can.

Sweet Home, OR
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Car Repair
The techs diagnosed the problem with my vehicle very quickly and effected needed repairs.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the 5-star survey!  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

-Sheppard Hyundai Service Department

Michael B.
Springfield, OR
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2019 Category: Service
The people.
Hyundai did a software update as a recall. The o2 sensor went out with less than 15,000 miles on the car just after the update. Less than a month later the o2 and another part went bad. Come to find out the update caused a problem with the o2 systems on this model. The mileage was just over 15,000. The original repair was done under warranty, the latest repair was denied under warranty because I have owned the car just under 6 years. Hyundai caused the problem via the update( as admitted by Hyundai service center) it should be covered.
I have no problem with Sheppard Motors it is with Hyundai. I will never by another Hyundai, I planned on buying this fall not now, A friend was looking to buy a new car also, I had recommended Hyundai ( I have had 2) no problems until now. Told him not to buy Hyundai and the reason for now not recommending them. I will be buying other than Hyundai. Again my problem is not with Sheppard Motors I will recommend them to friends for car purchase other than Hyundai.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

-Sheppard Hyundai Service Department

RP
Ronald P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great as Always
The job was done well and on time. The young gentleman was very polite, kind, and extremely helpful as he explained everything to me after returning the car to me.
Your team is absolutely Fantastic!
Thank You!

Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
fantastic people that are trained. That is from the sales people (tom) who greats me every time I come into the store to the Secretary that sits by the coffee room. Love coming to this store and telling people who are looking for a car. 3 people have bought cars at Sheppard Motors from my recommendations. love the Store and the people.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you, Bob!  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

EG
Elaine G.
Albany, OR
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Staff setting up the appointment were very good.
Staff went out of the way on the phone to give direction to the business.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

CF
Carol F.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Staff are always friendly and reliable. Never a complaint about service provided.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your business.  We strive to give exceptional service.  If we ever fall short, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

John M.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Sheppard Service
Excellent service. Always looking out for my best interests. Thanks!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate your business. We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

Roseburg, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit. Your feedback is very helpful.

Newport, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Nice waiting area
Clean, comfortable waiting area with recent magazines, books, TV and snacks.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

John A.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
It close close to my home plus this is the dealership we purchased from
Great. Customer service. Plus a car wash when we picked up our Hyundai from the dealership ..

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

AQ
Aili Q.
Sutherlin, OR
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Sonata service
They treat me right.. a Senior lady.