Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
fantastic as usual. Right on time and done right the first time. People are fantastic and take such great care of me. Tom my sales rep came over and talked to me as did the used car Mgr. Ken If you have not bought a car a Sheppard Hyundai you should. Great place to make neqw friends for life.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey. Thank you for your business.  We hope to see you for your next service!

Mark W.
Monroe, OR
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Service required twice due to misdiagnosis
Car was serviced and deemed fixed and was not, causing me to be stranded twice. Had to beg for tow service after not fixed correctly first time. The situation was a disaster and completely mishandled by service department and general manager. I have been a customer for a while and was always happy however after this I will never recommend Sheppard Motors and likely not ever buy another Hyundai. It is a shame...……….

Only savior was everything was fixed under warranty with no charge
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Sorry for the inconvenience of having to be towed to the dealership, hope we can gain your confidence again to come back to the  dealer ship, we turned in a few favors to get the $1200 repair covered. Thank you

Corvallis, OR
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Dependable service
Had 3 recall issues with my Hyundai. Got them all taken care of in 2.5 hours and had a place to work while waiting since I’m not from Eugene. Friendly staff.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your response! Your feedback is very helpful.  We hope that you plan to return for your future services.

RP
Ronald P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Service Elite!
Turn around time was phenomenal! All things were corrected, upgraded and all was done right. We are super impressed with the vehicle vital checks which we gave all 9s.
Great Job!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  Your feedback is very helpful.

Midvale, UT
2008 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for your response!  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Rozena H.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Considerate and informative.
Check engine light came on so took in and they did extensive checking and also recalls that were needing done. They also washed and vacuumed my vehicle. Only problem was that night when I left work at midnight I had no headlights or tail lights. Used emergency flashers to get home. My son and I got them to working the next day
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you for telling us about your visit. We strive to give exceptional service.  If we ever fall short, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Barbara H.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
service review
They always do a great job. usually done before they say and always clean. I have always had great service, on all 3 elantras that I have owned
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your business.  We want to continue servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

Judith P.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
These guys are top notch: helpful and quick!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai recall
Took twice as long as estimated, apparently our vehicle was used for on the job training.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

We are very sorry the ECM download took extra time. We tired to get everyones vehicle done in a timely manner. Sometimes the download takes longer then other times, We have now cut back on the amount of downloads at one time in the shop so we don't over load the wireless system. thank you for your feedback , again very sorry this service took longer then you where told.

Jeffrey C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Earnest staff but overworked
Staff were overwhelmed the day of my appointment. No communication and I ended up not being able to get my car back the same day as I expected.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

I do apologize for the miss communication, I thank  you for your feed back, as we spoke on the phone if there is anything we can do for you in the future please let me know.

2005 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Radiator problem
Had the car diagnosed quickly and repaired early the next morning. Adviced having it towed to make sure the engine wasn’t damaged.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We want to continue servicing your vehicle. If we ever fall short of excellent, please don't hesitate to let us know.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Get it together!!
Slow, left a rock under my kickplate, took 3 trips to fix wheel berring
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

This experience at our dealership is in excusable, I am very sorry things turned out this way , I would like to talk more about the experence .

Michael S.
Waldport, OR
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, helpful
Not enough staff, waited about an hour for return call. had to leave message twice.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We are continuously working to improve our service and apologize that you had a less than perfect experience.  We hope that you will give us another chance to service your vehicle in the future.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Employees are helpful.
H
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We would love to continue servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
The vehicle got scheduled on the wrong day, but Dayna was able to get us in anyway and got the service done promptly.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We want to continue servicing your vehicle needs in the future.  Shift to Sheppard!

AD
Amanda D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Clear Communication
I appreciated the prompt responses of Sheppard. They were very forthcoming with information and estimates. They kept me in the loop with the progress of my vehicle and repairs being made.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

We appreciate your business.  Thank you for completing our survey!  We are always trying to make our service department better, please let us know if you are ever unhappy.

-Sheppard Motor Service Dept.

Jamie G.
Stayton, OR
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Not!
Need improvement in trying to call service department...getting ahold of an actual person is ridiculous, or at least answer voicemails left! My hub cap and valve cap were missing after you patched my tire ..ya kinda have one job...complete it! However I did feel the employees were very nice, and they did find my missing parts and apologized...so just really think if you improved your service department phone service it would be a huge help!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

We are truly sorry the center cap and valve stem cover got left off.  We fixed our phone system so hopefully we  wont have that problem again. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience , and understand you are going to the dealership where your free coupons work. Hopefully we can make it up to you in the future.

RF
Richard F.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service is excellent! Thank you!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

-Sheppard Motor Service Dept.

Albany, OR
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Resolution of Complaints
After being advised of my oil change and tire rotation issues, SHEPHERD Motors in Eugene, Oregon contacted me and made everything right.

Once I receive the tire rotation refund as indicated with a representative, I will be very happy to recommend this company to anyone!

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Additional charges not explained prior to service
I would suggest asking about charges for tire rotation before beginning regular maintenance.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I am very sorry we did not go over charges, this is something we are going to do more training on. Our process is to have customer sign estimate before the vehicle is worked on .

GL
Gary L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2019 Category: Service
integerty of service department is in question.
To damage a car during service and not say anything is inexcusable. Also service Department is not open on Saturdays.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

We are doing everything was can as per phone call with general manger. We are very sorry for the inconvence.