4.4

07/11/2019 Category: Service
1st service
good work
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We really appreciate your feedback!

BW
Brian W.
Junction City, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service was good as always. Pricing seems to have gone up recently.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We really appreciate your feedback.  In regards to the pricing, we always try to stay competitive with the market.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  We hope you continue to service your vehicle needs here in the future!

Jane H.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
prompt service, professional personnel
My 2018 Tuscon with 10K miles had a bad gasket, which leaked oil in my garage and driveway. Not happy about it. But the dealer took care of it the day I called. The bill was sent to the company. It restored some faith in the company policies.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are glad you were happy with your service.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Your feedback is very helpful.
                         - Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

Veneta, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Stay on top of what they say they are going to do - they missed
It might seem minor but requested that my break lights be checked, was told it was done when I picked up the car. Got home and it was not done.
Frustrated - cost 5 dollars at local auto shop to fix and maybe 5 minutes total.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Sorry , looks like the brake lights got over looked. I assure you the rest of the vehicle was looked at and the inspection was mailed to you. Thank you for your input.

Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

DF
Deborah F.
Junction City, OR
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Personable. They follow through.
I look forward to purchasing my next Hyundai at Sheppard Motors
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!  We appreciate your business.  We are continuously working to improve our service so if you have any issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

HO
Helen O.
Veneta, OR
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Always a positive experience
Pleasant courteous service
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We want to continue servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

06/30/2019 Category: Service
oil change
required comments
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We appreciate your feedback!

Michael B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Don't like being approched by sales people while waiting outside.
All ok.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your response.  We appreciate your service and apologize if you were not 100% satisfied with our dealership.

SZ
Sylvia Z.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Fixed the problem sooner than expected. Very comfortable waiting area and appreciated rides to and from home.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We are glad you were happy with your service and we hope you plan to return in the future!

Thank you! – Sheppard Motors Service

CL
Charleen L.
Midvale, UT
2008 Hyundai Accent
Customer Service
No further comments.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We would love a chance to continue servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

VC
Virginia C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Service Dept
Staff was not very friendly. They did not communicate with me at all during or after my oil change.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey, I am very sorry the appointment didn't go well. We have been doing lots of training in customer service but seems we have more to come. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Mary W.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Helpful staff
The staff is very through and helpful. It only took about an hour for the maintenance to get done, which is what they said it would. They replaced my wipers for me when they noticed they were worn out. I will be coming back there when my car needs more maintenance again.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your response!  We appreciate your business.  We strive to give exceptional service.  If we ever fall short, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Kapolei, HI
06/18/2019 Category: Service
It was a great experience
I would recommend it was a good experience
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for completing the survey.  We appreciate your feedback!

- Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

Deadwood, OR
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Too pushy
Employee trying to push services I didn’t need.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

I am sorry you felt like we pressured you into services , we like to inform our customers of factory recommend services if you choose to do them or not is always your decision . Next service if you like we can opt out of the inspection and just do the minor service , let us know what makes you the most comfortable. Thank you for the feed back on the service.

BD
Brittany D.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Most of my experience was pleasant
Nick Pantle was very helpful and professional. I did have an issue with the other worker Dustin, when dropping off my car and key. He never greeted me, or made eye contact. When I did ask if all they needed was my key, he got a snarky tone when calling my name out and answering the question. Later that day, Dustin called me to tell me my car was done. I'm fairly positive he was hoping I didn't answer the call. He was very rude and unprofessional on the phone. When I mentioned I was at work, and not able to come in right away, he did say my car would be there all day, so when I am ready come down. I thanked him, apologized that it would be later, tried to thank him again and he decided to hang up on me. When I did go down to pick up my car, I wanted to speak to him to let him know he's behavior and attitude was unacceptable. He was fortunately on his lunch break, if he continues to be there I'll have someone else handle my services.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit!  We apologize if you were unhappy with the customer service you received.  I will forward this onto our Service Manager so that he is aware.  We would love to service your vehicle needs again in the future.