Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5Overall Rating 4.0000013/5rating 4.0000013
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

GM
Grant M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, friendly service with honest price quotes.
Fantastic

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2018 Category: Service
My layout change
Friendly staff and comfortable environment

RL
Robert L.
Noti, OR
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Don't understand..... what title?
Always excellent service.

Trustworthy

Veneta, OR
12/05/2018 Category: Service
analysis
I owe an apology to my service rep in regards to being told my tires/ tread depth was... bad. I thought my tires were newer than they were ( looked at receipt with mileage that was for rotation, not purchase). I thought he was trying to sell me something I didn't need. Turns out he was just looking out for me and was 100% right. Thank you

Richard G.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
4* oil change
Had our oil change service. Was told we could bring our car in at 2 and that we could have back at 3:30. It was read ya little early. The car was washed and the interior vacuumed.

Only small complaint. Two days later one of our tire sensors indicated low pressure. was only 1-2 lb out but enough to wonder if there was a problem. I felt like the tire pressure should have been checked and freshened up.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance visit.
The problem was addressed quickly.

IA
Inyeza A.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Nice !
I thank you for your services and support you give to me whenever I am there. Blessings!

11/26/2018 Category: Service
all good
all good

11/25/2018 Category: Service
I trust this dealership

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The people here have big smiles and always been very friendly and eager to answer any questions.

KC
Kevin C.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Everything was handled well and my car and I feel great!
Wow. Sheppard Hyundai service is great, they helped me with envying that I needed, they explained all the processes well and I always felt like I was in great hands. Big shout out to Savanah! She is the front desk person and she was great. She helped me feel great as she explained what needed to be done, what was best to be done, and how to handle things in the future. She goes above and beyond and it really impressed me.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

Salem, OR
2006 Hyundai Azera
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous customer service!!!!!!!!!
Savannah Danielle was so very helpful! I live in Salem and my car died on the side of the road in Eugene. No one at Shepard Motors knew me but they certainly did take care of me. Even though I had no appointment, they fit me in and fixed my car that same day. I do not get that kind of attention/service from the Hyundai dealer in Salem so i was pleasantly surprised. I will probably switch my car care to Shepard even though it means driving significantly farther to get my car serviced. It is a pleasure to work with a dealership that exemplifies excellent customer service! It is what I expect and so rarely encounter. thank you.

KI
Karen I.
2003 Hyundai Accent
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Helpful desk person, fast service, good snacks
I came in expecting to order two parts. Ended up only buying one, having the other old part buffed, and leaving with it fixed, instead of with two parts in my hand or on order. Pleasantly surprised.

Jason M.
Roseburg, OR
2014 Hyundai Veloster
?
?

Andre M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
On-Going Transmission Issues not resolved
While the service staff are very nice to work with, it is frustrating taking a vehicle back to numerous times for the very same issue.
If the problem could be corrected once and for all, I see no reason why this dealership and service center would not receive very high marks in all categories.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Talked with Andre and we are getting his car in the 28th going for long extended test drive and hooking up computer system and see what car is doing during these episodes. He agreed this is something we would like to move forward with. We are going to start a Tech-case with Hyundai on his issues on the 28th and have field tech come out if needed to get his vehicle running and operating normally.
 Thank you Andre for you're patience while we get this taken care of, these kinds of issues can be trying at times but we will have answers for you this next visit.
Service manger
Brian Bennett
541 321 5744

Larry B.
Sweet Home, OR
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Great servic, personal care, friendly, very good help.

EC
Edward C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Restore survey
The car was returned in working condition but the cabin interior was foul smelling. It should have thorughly aired out before being returned to the customer.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
So, so.
Not good. My car stank like a toxic waste dump and there was a low tire warning. I did not complain because it was late in the day ( close of business) and I had an early (8:00 AM) doctor's appointment. I returned after the doctor's appointment was over. Parking my car outside and driving with the windows open greatly reduced the stink so they just sprayed deodorant in the car never explaining what had caused the stink. They checked the tires and inflated them to the correct pressure. No explanation of what had caused the tires to be low.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hey Edward,
I did some research and it looks like we did some major repairs the last time you where here and sounds like the oils/gasket sealer made some pretty horrible smells in you're car. I am very sorry you got the car back in that condition we strive to make sure our customers cars are perfect when returned. Let know if there is anything else we can do to help out the situation.
       In regards to the tire light, the tire pressures fluctuate with hot and cold temperatures. Usually in the fall when temps start to fall the tires will lose a little bit of air and the tire light comes on. If it hasn't returned back on since the service then I am sure it was weather related, If you have any issues with it please drop in and we will check the system and make sure its all correct.

Brian Bennett

Springfield, OR
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Hybrid 2017
We came from Alaska and purchased the car from Lithia Hyundai. Therefore, I could not get my free oil change and inspection. My car needed it since it had been driven many miles so I had it done anyway. The service was good except it took too long. I was given a small discount and had a very pleasant discussion with Savannah.