4.4

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy costomer
Service department, is not great customer service.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

I am sorry for your experience here at the dealership, we strive to give the best servce we can.

TP
Tina P.
Springfield, OR
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Service was too expensive for a brand new car. Employees need training in professionalism. Overall, a negative experience.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

I am sorry that you had a bad experience here at the dealership, we strive to take care of our customers and recommended only services the manufactures recommends. We are working hard on getting appointments set and phones answered on high volume days. Thank you for your feed back I hope you will give us another try .

VC
Virginia C.
Springfield, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
Staff was not very friendly. They did not communicate with me at all during or after my oil change.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey, I am very sorry the appointment didn't go well. We have been doing lots of training in customer service but seems we have more to come. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Deadwood, OR
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Too pushy
Employee trying to push services I didn’t need.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

I am sorry you felt like we pressured you into services , we like to inform our customers of factory recommend services if you choose to do them or not is always your decision . Next service if you like we can opt out of the inspection and just do the minor service , let us know what makes you the most comfortable. Thank you for the feed back on the service.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
If your first visit is bad just save yourself the frustration
Hyundai Service rep comes off very rude and almost like he has a problem with helping you or doing his job. I am always polite and try to be quick so I don’t take up too much of their time but I’m appalled that I was treated so rudely. The first visit I thought he was having a bad day, but every visit (maybe 3 or 4) he was unpleasant and seems like he did not like working with me or didn’t like his job. I’m not sure it just makes me never want to go back to that store.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We are training some new people thank you for your input sorry you had such a bad experience, we will have more training on customer service. Input is always helpful thank you for taking the time to help us grow.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Could have been better
Previous comment
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

We are a new team and we have a way to go in training , this experience i snot we are striving for. I hope we can earn your business again. Thank you for the feed back its how we grow .

WP
William P.
Creswell, OR
04/18/2019 Category: Service
not great service
my 1st bad experience there
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Sorry to hear about the long wait , the recalls have been taking longer then expected , thank you for your response.

EA
Eric A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
The customer service was fine, but the technician that evaluated the symptoms of my problem did not diagnose the problem correctly and did not come up with the correct solution. My issue could have been easily detected if they had taken time to scope the code produced when misfires were happening on the ignition coil number 4.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

`I am very sorry we missed this diagnoses, I will be reaching out to discuss this more with you. Glad the car is running better .

KW
Karen W.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
1hr 30min for a simple oil change?
oil change took far too long, the staff were late and didn’t care if it said ASAP! to top it off it was overly expensive and I’d rather go to jiffy lube for an oil change, they are timely and a lot cheaper!
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

I am sorry you had this experience, we did have one of our technicians sick that day I am sorry we didnt get it finished in a timely manner for you .

Our prices are usually inline with our competors, unless some of them are running specials.

Mark W.
Monroe, OR
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Service required twice due to misdiagnosis
Car was serviced and deemed fixed and was not, causing me to be stranded twice. Had to beg for tow service after not fixed correctly first time. The situation was a disaster and completely mishandled by service department and general manager. I have been a customer for a while and was always happy however after this I will never recommend Sheppard Motors and likely not ever buy another Hyundai. It is a shame...……….

Only savior was everything was fixed under warranty with no charge
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Sorry for the inconvenience of having to be towed to the dealership, hope we can gain your confidence again to come back to the  dealer ship, we turned in a few favors to get the $1200 repair covered. Thank you

Jeffrey C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Earnest staff but overworked
Staff were overwhelmed the day of my appointment. No communication and I ended up not being able to get my car back the same day as I expected.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

I do apologize for the miss communication, I thank  you for your feed back, as we spoke on the phone if there is anything we can do for you in the future please let me know.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Get it together!!
Slow, left a rock under my kickplate, took 3 trips to fix wheel berring
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

This experience at our dealership is in excusable, I am very sorry things turned out this way , I would like to talk more about the experence .

Albany, OR
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Resolution of Complaints
After being advised of my oil change and tire rotation issues, SHEPHERD Motors in Eugene, Oregon contacted me and made everything right.

Once I receive the tire rotation refund as indicated with a representative, I will be very happy to recommend this company to anyone!

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Additional charges not explained prior to service
I would suggest asking about charges for tire rotation before beginning regular maintenance.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I am very sorry we did not go over charges, this is something we are going to do more training on. Our process is to have customer sign estimate before the vehicle is worked on .

GL
Gary L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2019 Category: Service
integerty of service department is in question.
To damage a car during service and not say anything is inexcusable. Also service Department is not open on Saturdays.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

We are doing everything was can as per phone call with general manger. We are very sorry for the inconvence.

Dexter, OR
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs work
Poor communication and technician knowledge
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

This customer owns his own shop, the problems with his car are not under warranty. He is taking his car apart and checking on his own account. There has been no codes set , no oil consumption or car running poorly . customer has been told all three times the car has came in the condition is normal . He keeps removing hoses and inspecting himself.