Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5rating 4.04
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

BT
Bruce T.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Dealership charges
People are friendly, but go elsewhere for more competitive charges.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

We try to keep our prices completive , please let us know if you have coupons before you check out and we can apply them to the bill .

Veneta, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Stay on top of what they say they are going to do - they missed
It might seem minor but requested that my break lights be checked, was told it was done when I picked up the car. Got home and it was not done.
Frustrated - cost 5 dollars at local auto shop to fix and maybe 5 minutes total.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Sorry , looks like the brake lights got over looked. I assure you the rest of the vehicle was looked at and the inspection was mailed to you. Thank you for your input.

Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

KH
Klaus H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager made things right.
The morning after my original review I was contacted by the service manager, Brian B., with an apology for the miscommunication by the service writer that was new on the job.

He also said that the original quote price would be honored on this transaction and I would be getting a refund for the differance.

It was the right thing to do and he will have me a a returning customer.

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Quote one price and then charge 67% more when the service was completed.
I have a 2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 and made an appointment to have an oil change two weeks in advance of the service date.

I arrived at the appointed time and sat with the service writer to fill out the customer information. I told him that all I needed was a oil change for my 2015 Genesis 5.0 and was quoted a price of $89. He said it would take a hour so I sat in the customer lounge a waited for the work to be completed.

One hour later the service writer came to me and said the work was completed. I asked where do I pay? He said come to my desk and I can take your payment. The bill came to $132.30 for the oil change. I asked why and was told by the Service Manager that Genesis 5.0 are more expensive.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

The price quoted was the normal price for our oil changes, your vehicle takes 3 more quarts of oil then other vehicle so that is where the price difference came about. I am sorry for the mis quote and glad we got things worked out over the phone.

05/21/2019 Category: Service
average
pleasant & prompt
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.  We appreciate your feedback and hope you will return for service in the future.

Janice H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Safety mode
My car has been in twice after they did a computer adjustment and said it was fine.
I did get it back but hate to do a review on the last service until I see if it is actually fixed.
I had planned on driving to California in April but had to fly because I had no car.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Hyundai has been working hard to get the parts to us in a timely manner sorry you had these issues , good news is its fixed and you shouldn't have anymore issues. thank you again for your response

Myrtle Creek, OR
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Almost adequate
None
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for your responce, sounds like the service wasnt top notch, the team is new and still needs some training.

HG
Heidi G.
Sutherlin, OR
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Communication could use improvement.
Service on my vehicle was fine. Customer waiting area was comfortable and accommodating. Communication with customers needs improvement.
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for telling us about your visit.  We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.  We strive to give exceptional service.  We hope you return for future service.

Clifford W.
Deadwood, OR
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Friendly people! Good Dealership, perhaps I got there when a tech. was absent? Five hours was quite a wait. I poked my head into the service area several times to see if the Genesis was on a rack; an employee indicated only one tech. that day!
BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  We apologize for your wait.  Your feedback is very helpful.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
No comment
None
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

I am sorry the parts got back ordered on your car, we are trying our best to accommodate customers as much as possible during the parts shortage.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai recall
Took twice as long as estimated, apparently our vehicle was used for on the job training.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

We are very sorry the ECM download took extra time. We tired to get everyones vehicle done in a timely manner. Sometimes the download takes longer then other times, We have now cut back on the amount of downloads at one time in the shop so we don't over load the wireless system. thank you for your feedback , again very sorry this service took longer then you where told.

MA
Mike A.
Myrtle Creek, OR
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
See above comments
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Talked with customer before survey came out he is coming back in for free bulb replacement , he was upset but was OK with coming back in for bulb.

Mark D.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
OK
Service performed as ordered. Other than a car wash nothing extra . No mileage reminder in the vehicle for the next oil change, and all 4 tires inflated to different pressures. Dealer $$$ for average service.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Hello Mark,

I would like to thank you for your input, without good feedback I don't know where to train my personal. We checked the tire pressure gages and found a couple are not up to standards, so we got those replaced. I can have the service advisor mail the service sticker to you. I am very sorry this all happened to you , we are growing our team and have had a couple of growing pains. For your honestly and input I would like to offer you a free oil change on your next service if you would be willing to give us another chance.
Service Manger

Junction City, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/20/2018 Category: Service
On-Going Transmission Issues not resolved
While the service staff are very nice to work with, it is frustrating taking a vehicle back to numerous times for the very same issue.
If the problem could be corrected once and for all, I see no reason why this dealership and service center would not receive very high marks in all categories.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Talked with Andre and we are getting his car in the 28th going for long extended test drive and hooking up computer system and see what car is doing during these episodes. He agreed this is something we would like to move forward with. We are going to start a Tech-case with Hyundai on his issues on the 28th and have field tech come out if needed to get his vehicle running and operating normally.
 Thank you Andre for you're patience while we get this taken care of, these kinds of issues can be trying at times but we will have answers for you this next visit.
Service manger

EC
Edward C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Restore survey
The car was returned in working condition but the cabin interior was foul smelling. It should have thorughly aired out before being returned to the customer.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
So, so.
Not good. My car stank like a toxic waste dump and there was a low tire warning. I did not complain because it was late in the day ( close of business) and I had an early (8:00 AM) doctor's appointment. I returned after the doctor's appointment was over. Parking my car outside and driving with the windows open greatly reduced the stink so they just sprayed deodorant in the car never explaining what had caused the stink. They checked the tires and inflated them to the correct pressure. No explanation of what had caused the tires to be low.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hey Edward,
I did some research and it looks like we did some major repairs the last time you where here and sounds like the oils/gasket sealer made some pretty horrible smells in you're car. I am very sorry you got the car back in that condition we strive to make sure our customers cars are perfect when returned. Let know if there is anything else we can do to help out the situation.
       In regards to the tire light, the tire pressures fluctuate with hot and cold temperatures. Usually in the fall when temps start to fall the tires will lose a little bit of air and the tire light comes on. If it hasn't returned back on since the service then I am sure it was weather related, If you have any issues with it please drop in and we will check the system and make sure its all correct.

Service Manger

2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2018 Category: Service
hyundai was acceptable
my car was not fixed to completion
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

It was so nice to get you on the phone today, so we can resolve your problem.  I hope we can make it up to you and make the experience better!

HB
Heidi B.
Springfield, OR
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Might Not Bring My Car Back
Forgot to install the air filter, washed my car when requested don't do it, did not make what the air pressure was on tires, did not let us know when the car was done.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

I apologize for the lack of care and consideration you received at your last visit.  I am working hard on making the wait times and communication better for all of our guests, and with feedback like yours it helps to drill down on the lack of process.

Once again, I apologize and we value your business!

Bruce B.
Albany, OR
08/21/2018 Category: Service
closest hyundai dealer
no further comment
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We appreciate the long drive you have in getting here for service, and thank you for the feedback.

Steve B.
Creswell, OR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
08/17/2018 Category: Service
What took so long?
Great communication before and after the service. But I was given a time frame for the service to be done that wasn't even close. And at no time as things dragged on was I updated on the progress of the car and why it was taking so long.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

I apologize for the lack of consideration given to you during your visit.  I understand that your time is important and we should have updated you to the status of your vehicle.  I appreciate the feedback as it helps us to improve.

Thanks again!

EC
Edward C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
The second time I have visited and all the work I wanted had not been done.
Two visits and the work was not completed as told.
MARCI A. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I apologize for the lack of service you received on your visit.  It was totally my fault and I will make sure we do a better job moving forward.

Thank you!