4.4

Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
Very good service again and on time. Clean waiting area and very well trained staff.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review, we pride ourselves in quality and timely service

Monroe, OR
Amazing
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Well thank you for the epic review! We have been working hard to get things right here at Sheppards

FA
Frank A.
2014 Hyundai Equus
Excellent service .
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the perfect review!

KR
Kathryn R.
Coos Bay, OR
02/13/2020 Category: Service
IT WAS EASY TO GET A APOINTMENT TO HAVE MY CAR CHECKED. THE WAIT WAS A VERY SHORT TIME ,FOR THE SERVICE THE SNACK BAG IN THE WAITROOM WAS A NICE TOUCH!
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR SERVICE MANGER WAS VERY HELPFUL.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

SG
Suzanne G.
Roseburg, OR
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Na
Na
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future.

Thomas B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere, great service
See above
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2020 Category: Service
60,000 mile check.
Did exactly what they said they would do in a timely manner.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank for the great review!

Thank you for serving your vehicle with us, we know you have options but you choose to have the work done here, It means a lot to us . See you next service .

AK
Allen K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfactory service and sales
My sales experience was very good, with the dealer working to fit the payment into my budget. My one experience with the service department has bee very positive, good communication and timely work., very professional.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the amazing review! Five star service is what we strive for thank you again!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Great job.
Great job.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback!  We appreciate you and your business with us.

GW
George W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, courteoue people at the dealership.
Maintenance completed in a timely manner. Comfortable waiting area.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you very much for your great review!  We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Coos Bay, OR
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service, always appropriate and professional
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jon R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/02/2020 Category: Service
TPMS issue resolved
Bought a set of winter tires mounted on wheels, NOT from the dealer, and the TPMS light came on after 2 weeks. Unfortunately, the tire store's equipment is not compatible with 2016 and newer Sonata Hybrids... so they could not diagnose which sensor had failed and sent me to a Hyundai dealer.

Sheppard Hyundai diagnosed which TPMS sensor was malfunctioning, and I was able to get it replaced at no charge by the tire store. $29.95 for the diagnosis, but an official Hyundai sensor would have cost something north of $200, so Sheppard saved me quite a bit in the long run.

It's more convenient for me tow have two sets of wheels, one with winter tires and one for the rest of the year, than two sets of tires and one set of wheels. Factory pressure sensors would make this less than economical.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

We are so happy that we were able to take care of your car, Jon!

Debra R.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I had only scheduled an oil change. When I arrived I asked if they could do a mini detail on my car as well. They said that a detail usually needed scheduled in advance, they were pretty booked but they would see what they could do. Of course this made sense to me. However, I explained that I had just had to put my dog down and didn’t have it in me to clean up all the dog hair, nose and paw prints. When I picked up my car it was spotless. I’m serious the inside looked like a new car. I never would have been able to clean it that well on my own. They did an excellent job and saved me from crying my way through the cleaning.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/24/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience, Debra! We are so happy that we were able to clean your car and we send our condolences regarding the loss of your dog.

LC
Larry C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Straight Up
Buying was a great experience with helpful honest info from Jason Beasley and now we had our first service visit and Brian did a great job keeping me informed as a minor warranty issue was diagnosed. Everyone at Sheppard has been straightforward, friendly, and helpful. Thankful for Sheppard Motors.
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/24/2019

Larry, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review!  We look forward to helping you again in the future.

RD
Robert D.
Creswell, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob Dobkins
People, the work is done very good and on time. fantastic
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

We are so grateful for your kind words, Robert!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.