4.4

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

RK
Rita K.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Good until last year
I have had positive experiences with Hyundai Service for many years past until last year, when my car needed a repair and it did not go well. The service provided this visit was acceptable, however, my request for a couple of service checks that I listed in my online booking were overlooked.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

I am sorry the experience here was not a 5 star experience.

Cottage Grove, OR
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Brian was very responsive to my concerns

05/29/2020 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Did not provide a rental
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the review, i am truly sorry the experience here was not a 5 star experience . We have talked and i believe the next experience will be much better , again thank you for your time in helping us grow.

01/22/2020 Category: Service
oil change & tire rotation
good service in a reasonable time
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for the good rating, I hope next time we can make some improvements and move the rating to a 5 star.

Michael C.
Roseburg, OR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Service rip off
$700 for an oil, filters, antifreeze change that took 2 hours. My last Hyundai.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

I just want to apologize that you had this experience with us , I strive to keep our prices competitive with other dealerships and the Independent market, we make phone call monthly to adjust our prices up or down as the market changes. Here at Sheppards we install factory quality parts which carry warranty's and are designed specifically for your Hyundai, I would not recommend just installing  random Bi Mart fluids in a quality vehicle . I am sorry about the time it took usually if customers are out of town we like to get there vehicles in and out of our shop as soon as possible, with the coolant flush and transmission service and oil change with a brake flush in 2.6 hours is what we strive for . I hope we can earn your business in the future.

Harrisburg, OR
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2019 Category: Service
only Hyundai dealer in area
Feel like the pricing and staff keep changing. Pricing is increasing between every servicing.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

I am sorry you felt like our prices are higher then before, we do price comparison from other dealers and independent shops around our area and we charge the average , so we should be very competitive. Using factory parts and highly skilled workforce you get an above average service done. If we missed the free inspection please let me know and we car redo it another time.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication ,
Lack of communication from the front desk . Didn’t complete job to satisfaction
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for your honest answers and I hope after our phone call your next service will be a better experience .

RK
Rita K.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
I want to clarify that Dustin and Ilya at the Service desk were respectful, and Brian was attentive to my concerns, but I just wish the service department would return my calls. The staff admitted that my car was not returned in acceptable condition as my property was strewn haphazardly around my car, under the seats, on the back seat, on the floor and I even found something that was definitely NOT trash in my litter bag. I called again today and Brian did not return my call.

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

I am again truly sorry your car was returned back to you in that condition  , my technicians and I had a meeting and we have new policy in effect for removing customer personal items when removing dash and center consoles. I am also sorry the part took so long to get here from the manufacture. Hopefully we can make this up to you in the future

Reedsport, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Title
Comments
HEATHER K. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

We were so happy that we were able to take care of you and your car! We look forwarding to seeing you again in the future.

-Sheppard Hyundai Service

BT
Bruce T.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Dealership charges
People are friendly, but go elsewhere for more competitive charges.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

We try to keep our prices completive , please let us know if you have coupons before you check out and we can apply them to the bill .

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy costomer
Service department, is not great customer service.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

I am sorry for your experience here at the dealership, we strive to give the best servce we can.

JV
Jonna V.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding response
I recently left an unsatisfactory review. I was called within an hour to get details and schedule an appointment so that the issue can be reviewed. I am very impressed with the speed of the response and have high hopes for the eventual outcome.

08/26/2019 Category: Service
Less than expected
While I do not have very high expectations from this dealership, this visit lowered my opinion even more. I went in to have a loud clunk in the front end investigated. I offered to take someone out for a test drive so I could help them locate the issue but was told it was not necessary. They found no issues and released it. I have this documented so that when the front end falls out from under the car my heirs will have recourse. There was a bright spot, the shuttle driver was pleasant and efficient.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

I am sorry you had this experience with our dealership, we have set an appointment to have the car re inspected and I will be going on a test drive with you. Thank you for your response.

BREE A D. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the updated review.  We appreciate you giving us a second chance.  We hope you return to our dealership for your vehicle needs in the future.
                                         -Sheppard Motors Service Dept.

TP
Tina P.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Service was too expensive for a brand new car. Employees need training in professionalism. Overall, a negative experience.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

I am sorry that you had a bad experience here at the dealership, we strive to take care of our customers and recommended only services the manufactures recommends. We are working hard on getting appointments set and phones answered on high volume days. Thank you for your feed back I hope you will give us another try .

Martyn L.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
No fix
Didn't fix an issue and insisted they did
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Sorry for the miss communication here, it looks like we where to advise why the washer fluid was not working, I read on the report the washer motor needed to be replaced but that work was not authorized . Please call and lets get this situation corrected.

VC
Virginia C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
Staff was not very friendly. They did not communicate with me at all during or after my oil change.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey, I am very sorry the appointment didn't go well. We have been doing lots of training in customer service but seems we have more to come. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
If your first visit is bad just save yourself the frustration
Hyundai Service rep comes off very rude and almost like he has a problem with helping you or doing his job. I am always polite and try to be quick so I don’t take up too much of their time but I’m appalled that I was treated so rudely. The first visit I thought he was having a bad day, but every visit (maybe 3 or 4) he was unpleasant and seems like he did not like working with me or didn’t like his job. I’m not sure it just makes me never want to go back to that store.
Brian B. from Sheppard Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We are training some new people thank you for your input sorry you had such a bad experience, we will have more training on customer service. Input is always helpful thank you for taking the time to help us grow.