4.5

Joseph D.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said they do a good job but they are a little pricey.

LYDIA M.
Nissan Murano
05/26/2020
Fast, friendly and affordable!
I had a car repair that needed to be done for a long time and when I mentioned it to Tim at the shop, he was able to schedule me for the time I wanted and they told me what to expect and how much it would be. Their communication was excellent throughout the process. When it was all done my expectations were exceeded by their friendliness and they gave me a free car wash. I would definitely go back for another repair if needed!

SL
SARAH L.
Minneapolis, MN
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/26/2020
Fast, affordable, and honest
Had a flat tire and pulled in to use the free air. The tire wasn’t holding air. Someone came out to see if I needed help (Scott?). They recommended fixing it. Once they realized they couldn’t fix it, they threw on the spare for me so I could get back to my day and worry about replacing the tires later. They even told me about a sale they had going on with tires but I had to check my finances and in with husband first. So friendly and professional!

05/18/2020
Great customer service!
I’ve had nothing but good experiences with the team at the Shoreview Exxon. Over the years they have serviced 4 of our vehicles. They are very kind, knowledgeable, and very helpful- but never too pushy. They do high quality work and often finish before their estimated time. I’ll definitely keep going back!

David L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/15/2020 Category: Service
David said they were consistent, quick and he had no surprises.

DICK S.
GMC Acadia
05/08/2020
Great reliable service
Great place to take vehicle for service.

CV
CALEB V.
05/06/2020
Honesty, Even if you have
Took in my POS of a car knowing it had some issues mechanically but nothing super serious, or so I thought. No leaks on the car whatsoever, but I know I did have a bad wheel bearing. Well upon inspection, it was 3 wheel bearings. Because of the safety issue, we came up with a plan to replace those first, followed by other repairs I was going to get that day another time. FEW MONTHS LATER and now I am replacing more parts that I can afford when I want to. Great team NICE HONEST PRICING no bs AND GREAT QUALITY. Highly recommend

HP
HAROLD P.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/30/2020
excellent service
always reliable,prompt and excellent service work.

Lincoln MKX
04/29/2020
Would be nice to receive a call when the car was finished.
It's nice to be able to schedule an oil change the day before sometimes. However, why can't they phone me when the service is finished? They used to.

SO
SIDNEY O.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
04/26/2020
always great service, dependable and they are appreciative.
They have cared for my cars for many years and will for many more! Thanks. Sid Olson.

LR
Lawanda r.
Minneapolis, MN
04/23/2020
The workers
The service was great the prices were very reasonable

Jesse A.
Lexus LS 430
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Jesse said this business has done good work on his other vehicles.

WC
WILL C.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/21/2020
Cheap, helpful, and friendly.

04/15/2020
Great service and communication.
Great service and price.

HC
Harry C.
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with customer who chose to remain anonymous. He said he had no complaints with the service the staff provided. They did the job he asked for, at a reasonable price.