4.6

BF
BEN F.
02/19/2020
Simple and easy
Simple and easy with real customer service. A real conversation and not a sales pitch. Great service!

PZ
PETER Z.
02/14/2020
Fixed my car in less time than promised.
The waiting room is a little sparse. Need a place to put coffee cup!

SF
SANDRA F.
02/14/2020
Good experience
The service is outstanding and the service staff makes you feel that you're in good hands.

DAN B.
Minneapolis, MN
Volkswagen GTI
02/13/2020
Friendly staff who don’t stop until it’s right
I don’t really take my vehicles anywhere else for service. They don’t stop until they get it right! Highly recommend.

Hastings, MN
02/12/2020
Very friendly and they got the job done accurately and we'll timed. Very happy with the service.

KP
KENDAL/AMY P.
02/12/2020
Customer for 14 years
We have been using Shoreview Exxon to service our household vehicles for the past 14 years. We have always had great service and competitive pricing. I have been happy with the timely service and the flexibility they have with same day service needs.

MIKE L.
02/10/2020
Great service.
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation, and in doing rotation saw that my back brakes were almost down to the metal! Got those fixed also in a quick and timely manner! Thank you!

HP
HAROLD P.
02/09/2020
freindly,helpful service writers
service techs always do a great job and always done with repairs within the time frame quoted and many times less time.

MIKE C.
Shoreview, MN
Fast Service
Fast service and communicative

Fast and timely service.
I brought my car in to get break pads changed. It was a fast and easy issue to fix and had my car back in roughly two hours. Great work and decent price.

AK
Alex K.
Minneapolis, MN
Horrendous experience
I went here to get an oil change out of convenience. They ended up doing a couple other procedures including something with a battery service. That same night, my car started to make a loud thumping action when I would have it in reverse, the engine rpm instrument became abnormally higher, and the engine check-light came on. None of these things were present before my visit so I asked them to take a look at why this was happening. Ultimately they said they had nothing to do with the problem which doesn’t make any sense at all. It’s not coincidence that a vehicle incurs several issues right after its battery has been changed. Again there was absolutely no issue before the visit. On top of their refusal to take responsibility and doing something about the problem that arose only immediately after they worked on it, they listed additional issues giving me an outrageous quote on what it would be to get it looked at, including the aforementioned problems that they induced. When I asked why this would just all of a sudden start happening right after my visit, the man I spoke to said I just have an old car with worn out parts. That doesn’t make any sense as my car is a well kept 2015 Jetta and again, for the last four years, none of the issues I mentioned existed until the day of their service.

I have never written a review for anything ever, but this place altered the safety of my car and refused to take any responsibility of it. Their unreliability and lack of concern for the state of my vehicle after their work on it is astonishing. I’ll be having to go somewhere else to check out the problems that are only present right after they worked on my car.

I’m not saying that they were rude or unprofessional, but they are certainly not reliable or trustworthy.

BF
BILL F.
Buick Regal
02/05/2020
A Place You Can Trust
Almost no one likes to spend money maintaining their car(s) when there are more fun ways to spend it, but when you need maintenance and repair its good to have a place you can trust. That's my view of Shoreview Exxon. I've been using their services for many years and I trust them to give me options on when to do maintenance that needs attention, but might not be needed today. It's good to have a place I can know will keep my cars running well for as long as I want to keep them.

CHRIS C.
Osseo, MN
Ford Flex
02/05/2020
Helped me in the way to work
Picked up a bike in my tire on the way to work. Got me in right away and pricing was fair. Thanks for making my day better.

ROD/MOLLY H.
Kia Sedona
02/03/2020
Reliable and convenient
I have always received friendly service with competitive pricing. The staff always tries to make the visit convenient for the customer and they have a good car wash available.

MK
MICHELE K.
Shoreview, MN
02/02/2020
Outstanding service
Had to get a nail repair in one of my tires, it was 3:45 on a Saturday and they closed at 4:00. Nick could have blown us off but snuck us in and got us on our way, rare excellent customer service.
Thanks