2024 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1857149/5Overall Rating 4.1857149/5Overall Rating 4.1857149/5Overall Rating 4.1857149/5rating 4.1857149
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

CG
Carlos G.
03/21/2019 Category: Service

James S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional and helpful!
Extremely helpful and very professional and very accommodating. Thanks again!
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words. Your feedback has a positive response on our team!

Schomp Hundai

Jose R.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
Went in for my usual oil change. The staff was welcoming. The facility was spotless. The service was efficient. I will continue to take my Tucson there for the excellent service I have become accustomed to. I highly recommend them for service and should I find myself in the market for newer Hyundai, Schomp Hyundai will be at the top of my list! Keep up the excellent work!
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We usually hear the negative. Your kind words have a huge affect on our team. Thank you for that!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Okay job
Pretty routine. Nothing special. Nothing to make outstanding service
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback. We are in the process of revamping our amenities as we know they are lacking. Your next service visit should provide a much higher level of service from both the staff and the amenities. We hope that we will see you for service in teh future.

Servioce Manager

David W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Polite service. Good explanation of service
same as above
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. This means alot to us that you have taken the time to express your thoughts. We look forward to your next service visit.

EM
Evelyn M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is polite and have a great service.
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the response. We greatly appreciate your business and trust.

Alex B.
Great people, great service
Very professional staff with timely service completed. I am impressed.
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Impressed is a strong word and we are proud that you had this impression.

Amy S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Alex is great! Very thorough!
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

We are pretty fond of Alex as well. Thank you for your trust.

CE
Carol E.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly service staff do a great job on my car! Love my hyundai!
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to your next service visit.

TH
Terry H.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick in and out for recall
I had 3 recalls as I had never done any. Schomp Hyundai met all expectations and the car was ready when they said. Thanks
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Glad to hear we were respectful of your time. Hope to see you for your next service.

CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Tell the truth
I was told a need a brand new tire for two punctures found in my tire and when I took my car for a second opinion, they found one puncture and patched it with no problem.
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

It is very concerning that you feel as though we are not being honest with you. I personally inspected your tire and deemed the repair unsafe by industry standards. It is even more concerning that the tire was repaired as you know have the threat of a blowout. I would love to discuss this with you. Please give me a call at your convenience.

719-660-1823

2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/16/2019 Category: Service
N\a
No comment
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback and trust in us. See you for your next service.

Scott W.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice dealer to do business with.
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback. We look forward to your next service visit.

DK
Donna K.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very helpful and friendly
I appreciate everyone answering my questions and not rushing me out

Hi Donna,

We are very pleased that you received the level of service you deserve. We look forward to your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Ok
Change oil but forgot to put the sticker for next change oil need to be done
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Oh boy I am so sorry we forgot the riminder sticker. Please give me a call so I can bring one to you ASAP.

719-660-1823

Happy customer
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the positive comments. We aprreciate your business and trust.

Englewood, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer service.
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the nice words. We appreciate your trust in us.

AK
Aaron K.
Alex is the best
Alex is always helpful and nice. It's good to know she's taking care of my car.
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the feedback, we are fortunate to have someone like Alex on our team. We look forward to your next service.

Jack M.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Tucson
Always great service from everyone--prompt and courteous and service has always been done right the first time
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the compliment! We greatly appreciate you.

Renee B.
Castle Pines, CO
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Love the customer service!
The Service we get from Alex Massey is fantastic. I actually drive further to specifically deal with Alex even though there is a closer dealership.
She’s outstanding, quick and friendly!
DAVID P. from Schomp Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback, we are fortunate to have Alex on our team. We greatly appreciate your trust in us. We look forward to your next service.