Continue reading recommended reviews

JJ
James J.
05/11/2021
Poor work
I wouldn’t recommend anybody to go there they put on a power steering pump on my 19 98 Cadillac and now it won’t stop Whining never did before so while never take my car back there
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 05/22/2021

James I apologize that you experence was not what it should have been. We work hard to meet the needs od all our customers. Since it has been 10 months and this is the first I am hearing about this problem. I will reaqch out to you to see when you can bring your car in for repair.

CD
Cory D.
Amarillo, TX
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

CD
Cory D.
Amarillo, TX
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.