BW
Bill W.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bill said his overall experience was very good. Everything was just right. He stated they were really friendly and seemed knowledgeable.

DJ
Danny J.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Danny said they are very professional, let him know what the cost is, honest , and he doesn't have to get it fixed again.

WC
William C.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
William said he would recommend the business for service.

David L.
Nissan Maxima
01/08/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff is honest.

NF
Nicole F.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/04/2019
The guys at Shorty Bear's are super helpful and give great service. They won't do anything you don't need.

EP

Shamrock, TX
GMC Sierra 2500HD
12/28/2018
Always the fixers!
As always Shortys Bear came through on fixing my truck from another place! They have never disappointed!

RA
Randy A.
12/20/2018
A trustworthy company you can count on
Been a Shorty's customer for years and don't plan to change! Over the years they have done work on my personal vehicles & my company trucks. Always top notch, knowledgeable & professional. I appreciate having a trustworthy company to rely on.
I have zero hesitation recommending Shorty's to anyone.
Thanks again for taking care of us!

Joseph M.
GMC Yukon XL
12/12/2018
Hometown Service here
I have taken many vehicles over the years to Shorty's for service. Always pleased with the quality of work and the customer service they provide.

Cory W.
Buick
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the staff were good guys.

FB
Fran B.
Allen, TX
Mazda CX-5
12/11/2018
Trustworthy professionals
I was sent by my son who is himself a technician for a large company. He was right, I was very pleased with the service.

AH
Anthony H.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said this business was always great. He has been doing business with them for along time. They have great people and they take care of him. They do their job, that is the best part.

EH
Eric H.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business was very helpful and understanding about his vehicle's situation. They told him if the issue persists, he can bring it back and they will look it over for no charge.

Dale L.
Chevrolet
11/30/2018
Good service timely service
Made appointment work was by the end of the day.

Ralph R.
11/30/2018
Always been sincere in their efforts
Been good to me.

Mike M.
Bushland, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/22/2018
Awesome
Scheduled front end alignment for my wife's truck, they got in in as scheduled. Friendly staff, will definitely use them in the future.

mary B.
Panhandle, TX
11/20/2018
Follow up wheel bearings job
I wrote a review that wasn't great on shorty bears and it was my mistake that I didn't first try to correct the situation with my vehicle and with Danny or Ron or William. Anyway..my 2010 ford edge needed a wheel bearing replaced and they said they did yet my vehicle was still driving pretty bad and making a lot of road noise. Anyway..The owner Danny called me and I was very much impressed by that to begin with and not o ly did he make things right with me..but also had me take my vehicle back in and also fixed my left front wheel bearing too. Shorty Bears went way above my expectations and I am so thankful and very apologetic for my bad review and I'm so glad that they are my go to place for all my automotive needs . Not only did they take their time out I'm their busy schedule to fix my other wheel bearing they also did it free of charge and like I said. .very impressed and thankful for a job well done..I would definitely use them again for any repair work and I was treated so awesome by all the people who work their and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone for any job. Like I stated before..I wrote my older review very hastily and am sorry I did so without first communicating with management about my vehicles problems. Thanks Danny and William and Ron for an outstanding job and for treating me like family...you guys are the best !!!

mary B.
Panhandle, TX
11/17/2018
Had a wheel bearing problem
On or about Oct 11th..I called William ant shortys and told him I had a problem with road noise I my ford edge.2010..he said to bring it in the next day so I did. I explained that I had a lot of road noise and that I think it may possibly be my wheel bearings going out on the right front tire and possibly brake problems.anyway.william said they'll check it out and call me..they called me back and said that it was my right front wheel bearing that needed fixing and then quoted me a price of 440 and also said that I needed my brakes worked on too..at which I declined them doing my brakes. Next day they called me at 1020am and said my car was done. I picked up the vehicle and when I left I had a few things to do in Amarillo and immediately I noticed the road noise was still there. I got home and told my husband and then I became so busy that I didn't bring if back to shortys. So on Nov 13th..I came back with my husband and told William again that I had the same problem and he said to leave it and they will check it out. The day before my husband had a couple mechanics look at the edge and they said it was the right front bearings and for me to take it back to,shortys. So then shortys. William called me and now said it was my front left wheel bearings. .which surprised me and I told them to go ahead n fix it but my husband said he didn't think we were getting an honest answer. I think they messed up my right bearing and didn't want to fix it without making the 450 and so they told me it,was my left front bearing problem now. I don't think that I got a fair deal and I'm being taken for money that I don't have and it just was very fishy now. So my husband called them and told them not to do anything,and we'll come pick up,my,edge..so we picked it up and I'm just very unhappy but paying 450 for something that isn't fixed.

EH
Elijio H.
Ram Pickup
11/15/2018
Great work, service
Great work and customer service

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
11/15/2018
Friendly
These guys get you done and back on the road quickly and safely!