BV
Brian V.
Cadillac Escalade
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was good.

SF
Sherilyn F.
Toyota Sequoia
11/09/2018
Alignment
I’ve always had the highest quality repairs done at Shorty’s Bear Safety Service in Amarillo. Great customer service. I highly recommend these guys!

Morque L.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Morque said the business provided good service.

Steven A. S.
Toyota Avalon
11/08/2018
4 Wheel Alignment
Superior service. Upfront pricing.
I have confidence in Shorty's work !

MT
Michael T.
Jeep Liberty
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they are quick

BW
Brad W.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/05/2018
Fixed brakes and rebuilt seat frame on my 1997 Silverado.
Shorty's guys were great once again. They put on a new master cylinder and power brake booster which fixed up my brake problems on my 1997 Chevy Silverado
They also tackled my broken driver's seat. There was no easy fix but they took it apart and welded the broken frame rails. Then they put a temporary fix with nuts and bolts on the seat frame itself. They apologized for only being able to fix it like this and suggested I needed to take it to an upholstery shop for a better fix. When I drove my truck home I not only noticed the brakes now worked great but that the seat no longer leaned all the way back almost throwing me into the back seat. It felt nice and strong and almost like new! I know it's not really back to new but it feels great and I'm very happy with their service. Ron told me Danny was taking the seat off and would give it a try but not to expect too much. Well for my money (a Very reasonable charge) Danny did a great job and added to the life of my truck and my safety and enjoyment!
Thanks very much guys!!

Jennifer M.
11/03/2018
Always a pleasure!
Customer Service is what always brings me back to this place!

Jason M.
11/03/2018
Very professional and helpful and explained in detail which is appreciated will recommend to all

SP
Sybil P.
Buick LaCrosse
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Wade. He said they seem to take care of him well.

Ralph R.
10/30/2018
Their work is good and done in a timely manner.
They always do me right.

Mario S.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the business was good enough, and he would recommend it for service.

TD
Tyler D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was good.

Jill L.
Canyon, TX
10/27/2018
Customer Care
Ron picked up the phone right when I called and kept in touch with me the entire process

VS
Victor S.
Ram 1500
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Victor said the staff members are really good people.

CF
Christy F.
10/26/2018
Amazing customer service
The employees here are very polite, informative, honest, and take the time to hear the story of what’s going on with your vehicle. There was none of the somewhat typical trying to talk me into unnecessary repairs like there is at other mechanics. No one else will get my business in Amarillo!

PM
Perfieto M.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Perfieto said he was satisfied with the service.

PH
Phillip H.
Ford
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said the business did exactly what they promised, at a good price, and on time.

Kim B.
Memphis, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/19/2018
I always leave there with the confidence the job was done right.
I always leave there with the confidence the job was done right.

TH
Terry H.
Claude, TX
Cadillac Escalade
10/17/2018
Very kind
Very friendly and informative. My vehicle was repaired in a couple days.

VH
Virgil H.
Toyota Sequoia
10/09/2018
Brake job
The guys at Shorty’s got us in and stayed late to get our back on the road . Thank you Shorty Bears