Bill B.
Nissan Murano
07/21/2021
2018 Nissan Murano
Reliable, competent services provided.

07/17/2021
Professional
Professional and courteous service. Kept me informed and very satisfactory work.

Clayton W.
07/11/2021
They got me in quick and completed the repair very quickly.
Was very satisfied with the professionalism and quick service.

Marie H.
07/08/2021
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOP
DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE TO SHORTY BEARS !!

If you are looking for a reliable, honest, knowledgeable mechanic shop
THIS IS NOT IT!!!
When I dropped my vehicle off it was a Sunday, I spoke to the owner he mentioned they wouldn’t be able to get to my car till Tuesday which was fine I understood. Then the week passed & they still hadn’t got to it. Since my car was my only means of transportation & I was using a loaner car I called the shop quite often to get updates on my car. All of the times I spoke with Ron who would chuckle on the phone as if it was just funny to him that I was in desperate need of my car back. Each time I called it was they were either waiting on a part or trying to “figure” out what the issue was or they stopped working on my car to tend to another. I remained patient and understanding through this whole process.
Finally Ron stated it was something to do with my “computer” & after 3 weeks nearly a month they called to say it was ready & “running” but that I might need to rebuild my entire transmission in a few months.
When I got my car I was so shocked to find out that wasn’t the case at all. They charged me 2000 dollars for a bill with less than 200$ in parts!! Of which none were the “computer “ he kept mentioning- 2000 dollars to not even fix my car properly. When I picked it up it was still having the same problem it did when I left it. Shifting hard and running high RPM’s.
So right after I took it to Ford. At Ford I found out it wasn’t my transmission at all but a simple cat hose that was COMPLETELY UNATTACHED!
So that means shorty bears “worked” on my car for nearly a month & NEVER saw a hose that was completely unattached.
RIDICULOUS.
An unattached hose that cost me 78$ at Ford. 78$ after paying 2000$ for not even repairing my vehicle.
This shop is a joke.
& I ended up paying for lack of knowledge.
A high price I’d say.
Please heed my warning.
Stay away from this shop & tell everyone you know to do the same. I would hate for someone else to be robbed like I was.
I feel they took complete advantage of me & would do it again if they could. Like telling me I would need to rebuild my transmission!!
After taking it to Ford & reattaching the cat hose which goes to the radiator, my car was running PERFECT.
This place should be ashamed & I will make sure to let everyone know.

James W.
Lincoln Mark LT
06/29/2021 Category: Service
James said they have been good and he always uses them.

Borger, TX

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
06/12/2021
The staff works hard getting you in asap! Professional but friendly.

RO
Randy O.
06/08/2021
Stand behind their work
Front end alignment on my 62 Falcon hot rod.
Not an easy task. Thanks guys

Mike H.
Ram 3500
06/03/2021
A shop with integrity
There is only a few shops that I trust and shorty bears is one of them. Don't expect shade tree prices, but you get what you pay for

Lubbock, TX
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
06/02/2021
Everyone was very nice and helpful.
Shorty’s team are nice and willing to get the job done. I had a problem another company spent days on. After not being able to fix the problem vehicle was taken to Shorty’s and fix in a day. Nice work guys!!!!

Marie G.
GMC Yukon
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Marie said the staff members were very friendly and got it done in a timely manner..

Salvador M.
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Salvador said the staff is pretty good out there.

RK
Rose K.
Toyota Avalon
05/30/2021
I am very happy with the resent work I had done at Shorty Bear. I will continue to come to this garage for my car repair and maintenance needs.

NB
Nita B.
05/26/2021
Friendly and honest
They were friendly and honest working people

Ralph S.
Panhandle, TX
05/26/2021
Great service at a reasonable price.
They have taken care of my vehicles every time I have brought them in.