Latest Review 30 minutes ago

Mead, OK
01/27/2021
Alicia and the staff - very efficient and hospitable
Great experience I was in and out like a fast food burger

NS
Nancy S.
01/24/2021
The service at Shorty Bears was excellent and they got me in and out in just a few hours. I couldn't get my car inspected because the windshield wiper on the driver's side stopped working and the turn signal switch would also not work. All personnel were very polite and friendly. Thank you

EP
Elizabeth P.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she loves this business, she adores them. They fix all of her vehicles and always will until such time as Dan and Ron the employees at this business leave her and can no longer work on her vehicles. They are phenomenal. She went there for an oil change and they told her she does not need an oil change because it does not drive 5000 miles. The wipers were not working and they told her she needed a wiper motor. They will tell her if she does or does not need work. She knows they are not ripping her off because they have turned away clutch work about 4 times. They tell her if it needs work if there is ever a problem they will fix it. That has only happened once. They do good work and they are a nice staff she can trust.

GH
George H.
01/15/2021
Best damn repair shop anywhere
My 1st visit to Shorty's to get my oil pressure switch replaced. Super nice employees and the work was done fast and very well. I will be going back in the future with my 40ft rv as they work on pretty much anything. I know I can trust the work and the people after my visit. You cannot go wrong getting your repairs done at Shorty's!

V
Valued Customer
Fast and Friendly !!
Scheduled a time to get one of my coworkers car aligned. They sent me reminders and were very prompt and courteous !!

CE
Charles E.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
Alignment
Shorty's provided friendly helpful service.

CE
Carla E.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Carla said everything was top-notch.

Juan B.
Toyota Sequoia
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Juan said that everyone did their job.

Julie B.
Estancia, NM
01/10/2021
Shorty’s has been my “go to” place for repairs and front end alignments since 1980! I know I can trust what they tell me. I drive 300 miles from New Mexico to bring my vehicles to Shorty’s.

Ford F-350 Super Duty
01/08/2021
Took 8 hours to do a 30 min job
After I showed up and had to help the mechanic figure it out it took 30 mins to do after already having a appointment at 8:00am I didn’t get my vehicle back until 5:30, will not be bringing my vehicle back here again, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Judy Kay T.

Valued Customer
Lubbock, TX
Ram 3500
01/05/2021
Excellent service once again!
Thank you for taking care of us as usual!

Rick R.
Sharpsburg, GA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
12/30/2020
Above and beyond the call of duty!!
Traveling cross country in an RV pulling a tow vehicle in fog so thick your visibility is less than a quarter mile, tail lights are pretty important. Ours failed as we were trying to get home in extraordinarily challenging weather.....over the Christmas - New Years break. Heck of a time to be in an unfamiliar town with a mechanical issue. After calling around several places looking for help, we received recommendations to call Shorty's with the description being...."these guys are geniuses" ! Even more important, these folks took our call, told us they would work us in right away and provided easy directions to get there.

These days, I reckon our expectations have decreased a bit with COVID, for one thing, and just the general attitutude of so many businesses regarding service. Apparently the word never got to Shorty's. The level of attention and service was beyond comparison. They stopped what they were doing when we got there and assigned a mechanic to review our electrical problem. In a matter of a very few minutes, the tail lights were working. They continued to review all aspects of the circuit to see if they could make them fail again. The fellow didn't want to let us get back on the road unless we were going to be safe. He showed personal interest in our safety. We just aren't used to this type of hospitality and attention.

So...we get ready to leave and Tyler, our mechanic, turned in his ticket to the front with a $0 dollars cost for what he'd done. I was dumb-founded. I asked why is there no charge. He said, "I really didn't do anything important". For those of you born in the 40s or 50s, you'll recognize this reference. I thought I was in Mayberry and Gomer had just fixed my vehicle for free. Friendly, efficient, honest and caring. You can't ask for better.

I highly recommend this team and feel confident that they treat everyone this way. Thanks again to all y'all at Shorty's!!

FH
Freddie H.
Dodge Dakota
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Freddie said he is really impressed with this facility. The service is really good.

Jorge M.
Wellington, TX
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Jorge said the vehicle isn't fixed. It still shakes and pulls to the side after service. Service was great before but not so much this time.