Joseph M.
GMC Yukon XL
12/12/2018
Hometown Service here
I have taken many vehicles over the years to Shorty's for service. Always pleased with the quality of work and the customer service they provide.

Cory W.
Buick
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the staff were good guys.

FB
Fran B.
Allen, TX
Mazda CX-5
12/11/2018
Trustworthy professionals
I was sent by my son who is himself a technician for a large company. He was right, I was very pleased with the service.

AH
Anthony H.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said this business was always great. He has been doing business with them for along time. They have great people and they take care of him. They do their job, that is the best part.

EH
Eric H.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business was very helpful and understanding about his vehicle's situation. They told him if the issue persists, he can bring it back and they will look it over for no charge.

Dale L.
Chevrolet
11/30/2018
Good service timely service
Made appointment work was by the end of the day.

Ralph R.
11/30/2018
Always been sincere in their efforts
Been good to me.

Mike M.
Bushland, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/22/2018
Awesome
Scheduled front end alignment for my wife's truck, they got in in as scheduled. Friendly staff, will definitely use them in the future.

mary B.
Panhandle, TX
11/20/2018
Follow up wheel bearings job
I wrote a review that wasn't great on shorty bears and it was my mistake that I didn't first try to correct the situation with my vehicle and with Danny or Ron or William. Anyway..my 2010 ford edge needed a wheel bearing replaced and they said they did yet my vehicle was still driving pretty bad and making a lot of road noise. Anyway..The owner Danny called me and I was very much impressed by that to begin with and not o ly did he make things right with me..but also had me take my vehicle back in and also fixed my left front wheel bearing too. Shorty Bears went way above my expectations and I am so thankful and very apologetic for my bad review and I'm so glad that they are my go to place for all my automotive needs . Not only did they take their time out I'm their busy schedule to fix my other wheel bearing they also did it free of charge and like I said. .very impressed and thankful for a job well done..I would definitely use them again for any repair work and I was treated so awesome by all the people who work their and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone for any job. Like I stated before..I wrote my older review very hastily and am sorry I did so without first communicating with management about my vehicles problems. Thanks Danny and William and Ron for an outstanding job and for treating me like family...you guys are the best !!!

mary B.
Panhandle, TX
11/17/2018
Had a wheel bearing problem
On or about Oct 11th..I called William ant shortys and told him I had a problem with road noise I my ford edge.2010..he said to bring it in the next day so I did. I explained that I had a lot of road noise and that I think it may possibly be my wheel bearings going out on the right front tire and possibly brake problems.anyway.william said they'll check it out and call me..they called me back and said that it was my right front wheel bearing that needed fixing and then quoted me a price of 440 and also said that I needed my brakes worked on too..at which I declined them doing my brakes. Next day they called me at 1020am and said my car was done. I picked up the vehicle and when I left I had a few things to do in Amarillo and immediately I noticed the road noise was still there. I got home and told my husband and then I became so busy that I didn't bring if back to shortys. So on Nov 13th..I came back with my husband and told William again that I had the same problem and he said to leave it and they will check it out. The day before my husband had a couple mechanics look at the edge and they said it was the right front bearings and for me to take it back to,shortys. So then shortys. William called me and now said it was my front left wheel bearings. .which surprised me and I told them to go ahead n fix it but my husband said he didn't think we were getting an honest answer. I think they messed up my right bearing and didn't want to fix it without making the 450 and so they told me it,was my left front bearing problem now. I don't think that I got a fair deal and I'm being taken for money that I don't have and it just was very fishy now. So my husband called them and told them not to do anything,and we'll come pick up,my,edge..so we picked it up and I'm just very unhappy but paying 450 for something that isn't fixed.

EH
Elijio H.
Ram Pickup
11/15/2018
Great work, service
Great work and customer service

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
11/15/2018
Friendly
These guys get you done and back on the road quickly and safely!

BV
Brian V.
Cadillac Escalade
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was good.

SF
Sherilyn F.
Toyota Sequoia
11/09/2018
Alignment
I’ve always had the highest quality repairs done at Shorty’s Bear Safety Service in Amarillo. Great customer service. I highly recommend these guys!

Morque L.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Morque said the business provided good service.

Steven A. S.
Toyota Avalon
11/08/2018
4 Wheel Alignment
Superior service. Upfront pricing.
I have confidence in Shorty's work !

MT
Michael T.
Jeep Liberty
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they are quick

BW
Brad W.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/05/2018
Fixed brakes and rebuilt seat frame on my 1997 Silverado.
Shorty's guys were great once again. They put on a new master cylinder and power brake booster which fixed up my brake problems on my 1997 Chevy Silverado
They also tackled my broken driver's seat. There was no easy fix but they took it apart and welded the broken frame rails. Then they put a temporary fix with nuts and bolts on the seat frame itself. They apologized for only being able to fix it like this and suggested I needed to take it to an upholstery shop for a better fix. When I drove my truck home I not only noticed the brakes now worked great but that the seat no longer leaned all the way back almost throwing me into the back seat. It felt nice and strong and almost like new! I know it's not really back to new but it feels great and I'm very happy with their service. Ron told me Danny was taking the seat off and would give it a try but not to expect too much. Well for my money (a Very reasonable charge) Danny did a great job and added to the life of my truck and my safety and enjoyment!
Thanks very much guys!!

Jennifer M.
11/03/2018
Always a pleasure!
Customer Service is what always brings me back to this place!

Jason M.
11/03/2018
Very professional and helpful and explained in detail which is appreciated will recommend to all