Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc.

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Robert S.
06/11/2018
Shorty's bear service is 5 stars
As usual they resurrected my 18 yr old F-150 from the dead again. Quick service and no problems afterwards.

KN
Keith N.
Panhandle, TX
Nissan Titan
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Keith said everything went well and it got done quickly. He scheduled it and he was done in less than 3 hours.

TR
Travis R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Travis said they did a really great job.

James R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/06/2018 Category: Service
James said that they did a good job and were quick about it.

Joe G.
Toyota Pickup
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business always does a good job.

GM
George M.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
George said the staff did good work, however they don't follow the exact directions provided by customers. He specifically requested that no oil change was performed and provided a checklist with that option marked, but an oil change was still performed on his vehicle.

Teresa M.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
06/01/2018
Winnebego RV Service
I have used Shorty Bear's numerous times for both my RV and my Ford Explorer. This time, as with all previous times, the experience was great. Ron handle my service request, and he is so awesome to work with. He always remembers me, and he is always very forthright in what works needs to done and what work can wait or not be done at all. I am always pleased with the work done and the time frame in which it is done.

CG
Chris G.
05/21/2018
Quality, Honest & Reliable
I've brought my vehicles here multiple times. I always get quality work, fast service and the guys that work here are very informative and knowledgable.

I recommend Shorty's Bear to anyone needing any type of maintenance on their vehicles.

Top notch in my opinion.

Toyota Avalon
05/17/2018
Friendly, fast service
They were able to service my car the day I dropped it off, even though I did not have an appointment. As I left, the service person let me know how much tread remained on my tires, so I would know a timeframe for replacing them. Overall, very good service.

Christy M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Christy said the staff did exactly what they were supposed to do.

CD
Charlene D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Charlene said the staff were all very nice.

AR
Andrew R.
Farmington, NM
Ram 2500
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said that the service staff were extra helpful and dedicated to ensuring the quality of their work.

Ray R.
Westfield, MA
Buick Enclave
05/15/2018
Very friendly and clean shop the type of place you fill safe having work done.
We were in the Amarillo area from Massachusetts due to a family emergency. I had dealings with Shorty’s years ago when I lived here! Was always satisfied with there work and would still recommend them to anyone! Thanks again for taking care of my vehicle while I was in town.

EW
Elizabeth W.
05/11/2018
Honest Mechanics
Shorty's Bear looked at my '98 Nissan Altima when it started to jump if I drove over 2 rpm. Everyone there was extremely nice and professional. Once they found the issue, they followed up with me immediately. It's hard to find an honest mechanic, but the workers at Shorty's Bear won't let you down. This won't be the last time that I visit them when my car needs service!

RD
Rowena D.
Buick Park Avenue
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Rowena said the business did everything she asked them to do.