SA
Shelly A.
Dodge Caliber
12/13/2015
Left a little disappointed...
I am satisfied with the professionalism of Shorty's. I was a little put off as this was the 3rd attempt to correct the issue with my tail lights and even though gave me a discount I don't feel that I should have been responsible since it turned out to be a wiring issue that should have been caught in one of the first 2 visits. I also had the state inspection done (disappointed that the gunk from the old sticker wasn't removed from windshield) and I had the oil changed. I left Shorty's and drove directly to work, then from work to home and I must say, this is the first time I have ever smelt oil burning when I pulled in the garage. To me with my experience/background, that tells me somehow oil was allowed to get on the engine of my car when being changed which I've never had happen. That was a little disappointing to me. Not sure I will return for that type of service. I'm going to say I recommend but I'm kind of on the fence here...
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 12/18/2015

I apologize your experience was less than stellar. I visited with the tech about cleaning the windsheild. After talking to Shelly I adjusted the bill and explain to her the difficultly we had in finding the problem. The oil smell I am not sure about (proably spilt some oil on the exhaust manifold.) but Shelly said that she had not smelled it since the first time.

RO
Raul O.
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Raul said the employees at this business did a good job providing service for his vehicle. They were quick at getting his vehicle done.

Jessica S.
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Jessica said this business provided fast and efficient service. The staff was friendly and up front about the cost of the repair.

CD
Christi D.
12/04/2015 Category: Service
Christi said everything was great and perfect with this business. They are doing a great job.

RP
Rory P.
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Rory said he received great customer service from this business.

PP
Penny P.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Penny said the business is very efficient, fast and did not try to sell her anything she did not need. They kept her updated on the status of her vehicle and she appreciates them. They were awesome and she was very impressed with their service.

Robert S.
12/02/2015
2000 F-150 with over 200,000 miles on it
My 15 year old truck has had some problems over the past 2 years but Shorty's Bear has always been able to get it fixed quickly and correctly.

TQ
Tiffany Q.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/02/2015
fast , efficient, nice
Would recommend

Benjamin S.
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Benjamin said the business has pretty good service and his was handled professionally.

DK
Donny K.
Claude, TX
Buick Park Avenue
11/23/2015 Category: Service
Donny said this business provided pleasant service, but he would like a better explanation of the service provided.

Col. William J. W.
11/20/2015
They listen!!!!
They listen to your concerns and then fully address them in a polite professional manner.

WM
Willie E. M.
GMC Jimmy
11/16/2015
WILLIE E. MCGOWAN
your front desk peoples did a great job keeping me inform on what was the problems with my jimmy, and the tech did a great job with the repair.

GP
Gene P.
Sun City, AZ
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Dori. She said this business is very good, however they were not able to complete the service her vehicle needed.

Bing S.

excelent service

Sharon M.
11/01/2015
To the rescue again!
It takes some repair work to keep an old truck on the road. Thanks to Shorty's for reliable service and only on the necessary.

Robert S.
11/01/2015
good reliable service
I've needed their service on several occasions and they've always done a great job in quick time. They also kept in touch and I really appreciated that.

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
10/21/2015
Reliable
Everyone there is courtious and professional.

Danny M.
Spearman, TX
Chevrolet Silverado
10/20/2015 Category: Service
Danny said he was really proud of this business. They did everything they could do, and did not charge him.

SV
Sammy V.
10/16/2015 Category: Service
Sammy said the business is awesome. They were honest with him about not being able to repair the vehicle. The price he paid to find out was very reasonable.