HG
Helen G.
06/19/2020
Troubleshooting in 100 degree temperatures 😀
Great service. Shorty Bear mechanics and other personal are very courteous and will explain what your vehicle needs. They will also go out in 100 degree temperatures to help get your vehicle to their shop.

MF
Mark F.
Canyon, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/19/2020
Very Professional! Great Work!
Went in for break work. They did an outstanding job and my vehicle was returned quickly with excellent results!! Would highly recommend!!

AF
Alfred F.
Golden Valley, AZ
Ford F550 Super Duty
06/18/2020
Carying
Emergency service on my exhaust system.
Awesome repair shop.
Highly recommended. It is a 5 Star shop.

Alfred

06/17/2020
Made sure all was done appropriately.

CG
Cecil G.
06/15/2020
Very thorough and trustworty.
These are the professionals that you always want to trust your vehicles maintenance to.

EL
Eric L.
Guymon, OK
06/12/2020
Real customer service
Everyone there exceeds expectations and I will be back. They have aligned my lifted jeep and motorhome and my friends fifth wheel axles. Their customer service is top shelf. Thanks again

Michelle H.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/11/2020
The people there are so nice and helpful!
I love this place, the are very affordable and all the employees are nice and helpful! They also give you a ride where you need to be while the work on you’re vehicle! I will surely recommend them to everyone!😀

IG
Israel G.
Dodge Charger
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Israel said the business answered all his questions without hesitation and they didn't sugar coat anything.

RL
Ruben L.
06/10/2020
Cant beat Shortys!
They do perfect work at a good price. EXCELLENT customer service! Do not waste time going to other places, just take it to Shortys !

Ray M.
Boys Ranch, TX
Nissan Armada
06/08/2020
GREAT SERVICE!
From the initial inspection with my brakes to the service was the best service that I have experienced in some time. Mike was terrific with knowledge and friendliness and would give me updates about the process with my vehicle. I am so glad that I have found a trustworthy shop for my vehicles. I will defiantly recommend Shorty’s to my friends! Thanks for a great experience!

Kevin B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
06/06/2020
Good Work
Had some minor work, but did it Correctly!

James M.
06/06/2020
Friendly professional staff
Tired of getting robbed for repairs at dealerships. Shorty gets the job done right keeping you informed of work progress and cost of repairs up front before starting the job.

Don B.
Borger, TX
excellant service
The service was excellent as always

NH
Nathan H.
Bushland, TX
06/04/2020
Always looks out for you
I thought I had some issues with my car as it had been a long time since I have had it checked, but the mechanics at a short yes checked it to make sure for me and, I appreciate that

CG
Cecil G.
Toyota Tundra
06/04/2020
Shorty's entire staff are very competent and they care about their customers!