Judy Kay T.

Valued Customer
Lubbock, TX
Ram 3500
01/05/2021
Excellent service once again!
Thank you for taking care of us as usual!

Rick R.
Sharpsburg, GA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
12/30/2020
Above and beyond the call of duty!!
Traveling cross country in an RV pulling a tow vehicle in fog so thick your visibility is less than a quarter mile, tail lights are pretty important. Ours failed as we were trying to get home in extraordinarily challenging weather.....over the Christmas - New Years break. Heck of a time to be in an unfamiliar town with a mechanical issue. After calling around several places looking for help, we received recommendations to call Shorty's with the description being...."these guys are geniuses" ! Even more important, these folks took our call, told us they would work us in right away and provided easy directions to get there.

These days, I reckon our expectations have decreased a bit with COVID, for one thing, and just the general attitutude of so many businesses regarding service. Apparently the word never got to Shorty's. The level of attention and service was beyond comparison. They stopped what they were doing when we got there and assigned a mechanic to review our electrical problem. In a matter of a very few minutes, the tail lights were working. They continued to review all aspects of the circuit to see if they could make them fail again. The fellow didn't want to let us get back on the road unless we were going to be safe. He showed personal interest in our safety. We just aren't used to this type of hospitality and attention.

So...we get ready to leave and Tyler, our mechanic, turned in his ticket to the front with a $0 dollars cost for what he'd done. I was dumb-founded. I asked why is there no charge. He said, "I really didn't do anything important". For those of you born in the 40s or 50s, you'll recognize this reference. I thought I was in Mayberry and Gomer had just fixed my vehicle for free. Friendly, efficient, honest and caring. You can't ask for better.

I highly recommend this team and feel confident that they treat everyone this way. Thanks again to all y'all at Shorty's!!

FH
Freddie H.
Dodge Dakota
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Freddie said he is really impressed with this facility. The service is really good.

Jorge M.
Wellington, TX
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Jorge said the vehicle isn't fixed. It still shakes and pulls to the side after service. Service was great before but not so much this time.

Robert R.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they've always been really good.

CG
Carol G.
12/22/2020
Honest, Experienced & Courteous
With a used car it is a must to have a good Mechanic. Life happens, things break. I recommend Shorty Bear Safety Service Inc. for all your car needs. I used to have my previous car serviced here. I cheated and when elsewhere due to availability. *yes, this is because they are good at what they do* I came back and will go no where else - not only did they service what I scheduled to have done, but they fixed other problems that the previous shop had left behind. Don't waste your time, money and be disappointed by going else where. They are worth the wait if you can wait to get on the schedule.. + you definitely get your money's worth. Their staff being kind, knowledgeable, and prompt are just EXTRAS. Definitely staying loyal to Shorty Bear

GM
Gabriel M.
12/11/2020
Professionalism
I really like that they were in contact with me through out the process and their professionalism is top notch. Great service overall.

V
Valued Customer
12/11/2020
They got my work truck back to work even faster than they said they could.
Shorty's always takes care of me. They understand that it costs more than just repair charges for my work trucks to be out of service. Down time is money lost. I know they will get them back on the road as quickly as possible!

Jerry C.
11/25/2020
Quality
They take awhile because they wanted it perfect. That’s why I go there. Also they do it with a smile.

James M.
11/16/2020
Toyota Corolla Repairs
Requested repairs completed in a timely manner. Also replaced my interior door handle at no charge without my asking. Appreciate the great work. You got my A+ rating...

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
11/16/2020
Knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and understanding all fits for this team!

RF
Ron F.
Ford E450 Super Duty
11/13/2020
Good job quickly done
Courteous and professionally done service

Chevrolet Corvette
11/13/2020
This is a repair shop that goes the extra to keep your vehicle running
An honest, hard working, group that deserves your business. I've used Shorty's for my automotive needs for 30 plus years and if a glitch should occur, they are more than willing to make it right. There are many, many automotive repair shops in Amarillo, when I need help, I choose Shorty's.

Amelia S.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Amelia said she listened to what she needed to get done and she got it done.